Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recommended system requirements

Page: 1 of 1
 Shabbaman
10-22-2004, 1:08 PM
Hello all,

The game isn't running as smoothly as I'd want it to be. I've set the graphic performance of the game as low as possible, but it still runs "laggy", as if the frame rate is too low. This is in single player, multiplayer is next to unplayable (but that's probably caused by "real" lag, or too many users/bots).
Thing is, my system exactly matches the recommended system requirements (http://www.swbattlefront.net/index.php?action=game&catid=1&page=sysreq), AMD Athlon XP 2400+, 512 MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 with 128 MB RAM. And yes, I've updated my video drivers recently...
So, is this the best I can get out of the game or does any of you have tips to make it run more smooth? Is there someone with a comparable system who's got better or like results?
Page: 1 of 1