Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please save my blood pressure and sanity ...

Page: 1 of 1
 kleetus
10-21-2004, 8:06 AM
When I hit the button to connect to a multiplayer game my machine freezes and locks up, it will do nothing and i have to shut the whole system down to get anywhere. My system is otherwise fine , I have all the requirements and then some. I had the same exact problem with battlefield 1942, ironically it started when i tried installing the stupid galactic conquest mod and from then on everything about the internet game of any of the three games mentioned was fubar and did exactly the same thing as i have described. I uninstalled everything (many many times) i would come back and try it, it would work once, connecting online and then it would not work again, reverting to same issue. Then i followed these instructions http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/topic.asp?fid=5541&tid=1407907) exactly and i have been playing online with different degrees of success for a few days, then all of a sudden today wham ! the same damn problem comes back yet again and locks up my machine, im completely irritated with all of this crap. battlefield1942 etc are no longer on my machine either and have been completely erased before i deleted and re-installed battlefront for the third friggin time. Its driving me nuts. Anybody got a clue ? I'm about to chuck this thing into the nearest brick wall
Page: 1 of 1