Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Academy Years

Page: 2 of 2
 DarthBuzzard
11-01-2004, 6:50 PM
"Umm, no. This Mandalorian system destroyer cam only used by a Mandalorian! How many Mandalorians do we know? One. Bam. Not my fault; I studied these things, only way to override them is to do it manually, which I can't do from space; I'd have to do it on the ground. Don't get mad at me; I just recognized the symptoms, which isn't hard to do after spending years on Mandalorian technology. Now do you see what Im getting at Ralve?"
 TheOutrider
11-01-2004, 6:58 PM
"Whatever just do it yourself, you got us into this mess you get us out" Said Ralve angrily
"And if you don't..." Said Ralve clenching his fists
"Lets just say you will look uglier than a bantha"
 DarthBuzzard
11-01-2004, 7:03 PM
"Oh my God, wake up and smell the coffee man. Gork did this, he's the only Mandalorian at the academy. I figured out what he used when you described the symptoms; I spent ages studying Mandalorian technology. Don't get mad at me for knowing what the problem is! Now that you know what I was trying to tell you, do you still hate me?"
 TheOutrider
11-01-2004, 7:05 PM
"OH you little :swear:, your blaming it on Gork, he was nice and cool, you little, Ill kill you!"

Ralve withdrew his saber and charged at Plookim. He cut Plookim hard in his right arm. He then pushed Plookim to the ground.

"You'll pay for your deceit!" Said Ralve hatefully

ooc:Do they have coffee in star wars:D
 DarthBuzzard
11-01-2004, 7:15 PM
"You don't have to do this. IN fact, I have a possible motive of why Gork would do it. I don't want to do this, but..."

Plookim was a master of the healing Force. He healed his injuries quickly, at used the Force to jump at Ralve, and a duel erupted. It was all too easy. Plookim had been toying with him earlier; now he went all out, and Ralve was at his mercy. Plookim Force pushed Ralve into the ship; he hit his head and fell unconcious. Unlike Ralve, Plookim hadn't used the Dark Side to fight, and his mind was clear. He took off his Jedi robes, and wrapped them around Ralve for warmth. Shivering, he went to work on the ship.

~

Using the Force and your fingers to fix a fried ship wasn't easy, but in a few hours, with the Force, he had it fixed well enough to fly home. He was shivering from frostbite; even the Force was having trouble repelling the cold of this planet. He looked down at Ralve, sleeping peacefully and warmly. Plookim squatted down and shook him awake.

"Ralve? Ralve? I fixed the ship up enough to where we can fl...fl...fly home. Whenever your ready, let's get back to the academy and find out who was behind the sabotage of our ship; we'll also have some mechanics look at it. You ready?"
 TheOutrider
11-01-2004, 7:29 PM
"You, ill kill you!" Ralve wouldn't give up

Ralve charged at Plookim, he once again got a direct hit in his right arm. Plookim was good he blocked and sliced and was good in healing. Ralve saw a flaw in Plookims techniques. He raised he lightsaber and...

and died

A wolf had bit Ralve on the neck and was now facing Plookim. The wolf lunged for Plookims neck...
 DarthBuzzard
11-01-2004, 7:36 PM
Plookim stuck out his lightsaber straight for the wolves mouth. He impaled it, but noticed other wolves everywhere. He grabbed Ralve off the ground and ran into the ship. He barely shut the cockpit doors in time. There were wolves clawing and howling outside. Plookim activated the systems, and flew off the planet. Slowly he chugged back to the academy; although not too far, his hyperspace was fried. He turned to Ralve and shook him.
"Ralve? Ralve! C'mon man, wake up!"

Plookim checked his pulse. It was nearly nonexistant. He took his own robe back and started using the Force to heal Ralve.
"Wake up Ralve, c'mon...c'mon..."
 TheOutrider
11-01-2004, 7:48 PM
Ralve was asleep. Asleep in his blood, he couldn't move, talk, anything. He was drowning in his own blood. He was still alive but close to dying, he felt himself being healed then the heal wearing off. He felt pain, he wanted to no longer feel pain. He slowly rose and opened up the the door of the ship. He was sucked out into empty space and killed. He no longer fealt pain, he felt alive but with no pain. He was in a hallway a red hallway, then nothing, he was gone, he was dead...

He died a gruesome death lets all mourn him...
 LukeKatarn
11-02-2004, 4:56 AM
OOC: HE IS DEAD!? Why did you kill him?

IC:

Gork was flieing around looking for them. He tried near Correlia, and all around orbit of Canon IV or whatever. He started drifting through near by outer rim planets, he found a corpse floating away. He picked it up, and saw in horror, it was Ralve. I saw the ship out there, and went over. I was trieing to board it. I sent on private channel "This is Gork, ket me board you and I will help you out." He knew the com systems wouldn't work. So if the doors didn't open soon, he'd drill em open. He couldn't let Plookim be stuck.
 DarthBuzzard
11-02-2004, 5:19 AM
Plookim continued cruising towards Canon IV when he noticed someone was trying to board his ship. He looked out the portside window, and saw Gork. He gritted his teeth. When Gork came aboard, he'd find out for sure if it was him or not who planted the system destroyer....
 LukeKatarn
11-02-2004, 5:33 AM
I say through the door "Will you let me in? I can tell your hyperspace systems are down. You could use a lift."

OOC: Man, your guy SUX! Thinking Gorth is evil just cus he is a Mandalorian. noughty Noughty, that's no way for him to treat a higher ranking student.:D
 DarthBuzzard
11-02-2004, 5:41 AM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
OOC: Man, your guy SUX! Thinking Gorth is evil just cus he is a Mandalorian. noughty Noughty, that's no way for him to treat a higher ranking student.:D

1. In a good RPG, there is always a bit of speculation. ;)

2. We are the same rank; senior paddy beig trained 1 on 1 is the same rank as apprentice. [/explanation.]

"Alright, step in the airlock and come aboard. Welcome aboard."
 LukeKatarn
11-02-2004, 5:57 AM
((Senior Padawan and Apprentice are diffrent. Apprentice is a higher rank then Padawan and you are only a Senior Padawan.)) "Alright. Something troubles you?" I say telling by the expression on his face.
 DarthBuzzard
11-02-2004, 6:02 AM
((Wrong. They are exactly the same in Urch's wording, and since he never gave that as a playable class, you are breaking the RPG's rules. To deny this means to deny your legality in the RP. If you do accept it though, your just saying your the same a senior padawan, end of story. I've got to post later. School time. ;) ))
 LukeKatarn
11-02-2004, 6:10 AM
((Ummmm no I am not breaking any rules. There were no rules about how high class your guy can be. And an apprentice IS higher then Padawan. PLAY KotOR FOR HEAVENS SAKE! Senior Padawan has the word Padawan in it so it must be a lower rank then Apprentice.
 TheOutrider
11-02-2004, 3:38 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
((Ummmm no I am not breaking any rules. There were no rules about how high class your guy can be. And an apprentice IS higher then Padawan. PLAY KotOR FOR HEAVENS SAKE! Senior Padawan has the word Padawan in it so it must be a lower rank then Apprentice. ooc:Padawan is higher than apprentice, apprentice isn't even part of the jedi order yet, they do tests then get promoted to padawan, SO WHY DON'T YOU PLAY KOTOR FOR HEAVENS SAKE

No offense but when you arguing and your wrong that makes you look bad:rolleyes:
 LukeKatarn
11-03-2004, 5:29 AM
((Well then, you look bad. I just player Jedi Adademy, and you become APPRENTICE then JEDI KNIGHT! Which means apprentice is higher. You are the one who is wrong so you look bad. Ad maybe YOU should go play KotOR becaue you get premoted to APPRENTICE!))
 stingerhs
11-03-2004, 5:42 AM
((i'm not joining the rp here, but maybe you guys out to tone down the flaming a bit. and arguing over jedi rank progression is idiotic at best. so, would you please drop it, the flaming makes it quite difficult to read and enjoy the rp in progress. ;) ))
 LukeKatarn
11-03-2004, 5:58 AM
((I just wish that they would get that padawan isn't even a rank in the Jedi Order because it's lower then apprentice. I just played JA for heavens sake. If he would post IC then we could continue everythings dangit.))
 Blessиd Sith
12-02-2004, 10:19 PM
(((Sheesh, all this fighting and there isn't even any of us DSers here! Heyhey, I'm back! ^_^ :D [ps: anyone know if our old rps are gonna continue or are they just dead in the water? o_o;] Oh, and, is anyone else around here Sith? Because I don't wanna be alone O~O)))
 Darth333
12-03-2004, 6:48 AM
((Name: Darth333
Ocupation: Moderator
Force power: Force Persuade - Force Lightning
[Force persuade]Play nice!If problems arise with your game rules settle them in a peaceful and civilized manner![/Force Persuade]))
 Redwing
12-03-2004, 9:36 AM
((WOW. XD

If anyone actually cares, the Jedi progression in JA (after the Empire) is WAY different than KotOR. And in KotOR, your character is never a Padawan, because you're never under the tutelage of a Master...so why is everyone saying "Play KotOR for heaven's sake!"? :D

In the old Jedi order, you're first a trainee, (remember the 'younglings' being trained by Yoda in AotC) then you get chosen by a Master and made his/her Padawan, which is an apprentice with one master. Padawans don't exist in JA because Luke didn't set up his Jedi Order that way. :)

Normally I'd think "Senior" Padawan = you've been a Padawan for some time, you're close to being able to take the trials to become a Jedi Knight. But in this RPG, apparently 'junior' Padawans are Jedi trainees who don't have a master yet, and 'senior' Padawans are everyone who has a master. :)

There's no such thing as "Apprentice, the rank above Padawan". Sorry, Luke ;)

*relurks...again* :xp: ))
 Blessиd Sith
12-03-2004, 10:20 AM
(((I just got my friend to play KOTOR a few days ago and he got off of dantooine, so I remember there being a difference between padawan and apprentice. When you're doing your tests you're one, and then when you're accepted into the Order [ewww *vomit*] you have the other. Er, but I can't remember which is which -_-

aside: Hey, anyone else been twitching about TSL coming out on Monday?!)))
 Redwing
12-03-2004, 12:04 PM
((*Can't remember, checks*

Ohhh. In KotOR, first you're called an apprentice (so what I said trainee was), you take your tests and then you're called a padawan. You don't have a Master, but I'm assuming that's a special case because...well...if you've played the game through, you know ;)

As for TSL: I'm twitching, but only because I can't get it :())
 Blessиd Sith
12-03-2004, 8:08 PM
(((Dude! That sucks, why? I'm just about to check if Monday's even the release date in Canada. Sometimes we're a day behind the States just because it takes the extra time to ship stuff O_O

Okay, I wanna join this rp, so I'm gonna put up my info on Nalaen, but I'm not gonna post anything as I seem to be the only active Sith. So I'm gonna have to interact with Jedi, so someone interact with me damn it >_<)))

Name: Nalaen Yalos
Appearance: 5' 10", long light brown hair, ritual tattoos (face and body), muscular but lithe from training, green eyes.
Alliegence: Sith -> student and "apprenticing" assassin
Bio: Not much is known about Nalaen but it's rumoured that she's from a little-known Sith planet made up of a warrior-priest race. This much is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bo at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war on top of her Sith/religious theology and philosophy.
Sabre: Weilds a double-bladed sabre, red in keeping with tradition.
Other weapons: (Ceremonial) Sacrificial dagger and bo.
Force Powers: Generic force powers. As well as rage, lightening and grip, which are still being developed. Also building on her repertoire of dark powers.

(((There, that okay n_n)))
 TheOutrider
12-12-2004, 7:44 PM
Name: Ralve
(Everything with him is the same)

~

Ralve's body was floating in space. He was dead. A small ship flys by him then stops. The ship tractors in Ralve's body then flys away.

~

The planet lands on a planet called Gorrard IV, a core planet. Its smaller than most planets and it is a science facility for high ranking Scientists.

~

The ship lands there then unloads Ralve's body and takes him to the regeneration facility. They place him in a small tube. They press a button then there is a loud noise and the tube opens and Ralve falls out.

"Huh where am I, what happened, who are you?" Asked Ralve

The Scientists explained how he died and how they used his dead body as an experiment in the RLD (Regeneration Life Drainer). The RLD can suck life or give it. They used it on Ralve to regenerate his cells and blood. He now has even more strength and reflexes.

"Theres a friend in the jedi who has my ship, until I get it back im stuck here unless you have some ships." Said Ralve
"Sorry sir." Said the Leader

Ralve headed over to a console. He activated it, he sent a video message to The Donow.

"Im alive on Gorrard its a strange planet, come pick me up, uploading attachtment in message that contains the...beep...coordinates...beep...BOOM!...What the heck...BOOM...Oh my god hurry PLOOKIM!" Ralve closed the message

The base was being under attack by some unknown crime force.
Page: 2 of 2