Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just got another plat

Page: 1 of 1
 RedFive
05-31-2001, 5:55 PM
In Naboo Bayou,

Time: 2:38
Kills: 21
Acc: 69%
Saves: 7
Bonus: no
Lives: 3

This was probably the most easiest of the 3plats I have gotten.

If anyone of you gets a plat somewhere else please copy down the stats so we can all try.
 Rogue-for-Higher
06-04-2001, 10:34 AM
Thanks. I just got it with;

Time: 2:33
Kills: 21
Acc: 69%
saves: 7
no
lives: 3

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"
 Wade Vox
06-04-2001, 4:19 PM
Naboo Bayou is the easiest level in my opinion. But bagging a Plat. is no easy task! Well done!
 RedFive
06-07-2001, 4:58 AM
WTG! Rogue for Hire!!

Thanks WadeVox!
 Rogue Renegade
06-07-2001, 12:57 PM
Man, I'm on my way right now!!!!!!
 Wade Vox
06-07-2001, 4:40 PM
I'm gonna get my game back soon and then I can try out all the cool stuff e.g. 'Bury me in the swamps'. Oh, and good going Ani...er I mean Rogue For Higher!
 Rogue Renegade
06-08-2001, 3:03 AM
Okay, so no platinum after 5 tries. Tell me, are you doing it with cluster missiles? The cluster missiles blow my accuracy--blasters lose to much time. I think I could do it with guided missiles, but now that I have the cluster, is it possible to "go back"?

If you are using cluster missiles, what are you doing to up your accuracy? Also, are you waiting for Kael to get his slow butt moving (to get the 4 fighters en route to rescue Vedd) or are you zipping ahead? I've tried it both ways, but sometimes Kael gets "stuck" if I get too far ahead.
 RedFive
06-08-2001, 4:17 AM
Cluster Missiles, always. I don't know why it brings down your accuracy, all the missiles that kill make the same hit.
When I launch, I always try to get the most bang for the buck.
Page: 1 of 1