Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Do we have a massive Gamespy login proplem?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rends
10-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Ingame:
when i try to connect with Gamespy login i get a error message . It never happened before.
EDIT: Now the complete online game is down?

Rends
 Stingray
10-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Well, I had a gamespy account before SW:BF came out. Logging in on gamespy arcade works just fine, but using the ingame login it sais that my username or password are incorrect. I am not going to create a new gamespy account just for tracking stats.

If anybody knows how to bypass the gamespy login screen in SW:BF WITHOUT logging in, I would be very much obliged (untill now I've only seen tweaks to bypass the screen while you actually log in, but it's all automaticly done. I DON'T want to log in)

I've seen some1 saying (I believe it was Alegis) that gamespy would beta test SW:BF, under the condition that SW:BF would support logging on gamespy. Apparently gamespy did a bad job testing and pandemic OR again gamespy screwed up the actual logging in.
 Rends
10-20-2004, 1:19 PM
That was some very wiered minutes.
I couldnґt using gamespy login and when i tried without the server list was complete empty. then i checked the gamespy arcade webiste and couldnґt find BF in the list.
A few minutes later all was back fine, very wiered.

Rends
 [the]$heriFF
10-23-2004, 11:15 AM
caused by an server hwo does not transmit data for an short period of time.
Page: 1 of 1