Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Nest Trilogy

Page: 1 of 1
 Sivy
10-20-2004, 12:32 AM
www.starwars.com) has posted some details on the Dark Nest trilogy by Troy Denning coming out next year.

http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2004/10/news20041019.html)
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-20-2004, 12:39 AM
I cant wait. I heard that the Killiks were involved in the trilogy.
 Rogue Nine
10-20-2004, 3:15 AM
Feh. No more Star Trek aliens in a Star Wars world. Can't they just let it go?
 Prime
10-20-2004, 6:40 AM
At least they are getting back to some force users...
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-20-2004, 8:14 AM
Originally posted by Prime
At least they are getting back to some force users...

nice... although repetitive...but this plot is the basis of starwars...interesting...at least he's a good writer...should be very good...am looking forward to it...although i will miss the Vong
 Astrotoy7
10-22-2004, 11:49 PM
yeah, it'll be good to start readin post NJO era SW :D

mtfbwya
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-22-2004, 11:54 PM
im more excited about the nonology that takes place after this. i just cant help but wonder where they are gonna go from here. this trilogy seems to be basically a side plot, but I doubt they will do that for nine books.
 wassup
10-23-2004, 4:23 PM
Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch
nice... although repetitive...but this plot is the basis of starwars...interesting...at least he's a good writer...should be very good...am looking forward to it...although i will miss the Vong

To some fans, NJO was too "different" from what they thought was "Star Wars", and a lot of criticism was thrown at DR. The publishers are probably playing it safe this time (at least for awhile) to let some tempers cool down and avoid alienating some, should I say, very selective and subjective readers. ;)
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-25-2004, 9:19 AM
Originally posted by wassup
To some fans, NJO was too "different" from what they thought was "Star Wars", and a lot of criticism was thrown at DR. The publishers are probably playing it safe this time (at least for awhile) to let some tempers cool down and avoid alienating some, should I say, very selective and subjective readers. ;)
too true, too true... but i think NJO was a nice break from so-called traditional sw
 *Yoinked*
10-25-2004, 9:58 AM
Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch
too true, too true... but i think NJO was a nice break from so-called traditional sw

I agree, I mean, how many evil,sadistic, cruel, deformed, Luke's-failure-as-students are there.... eh, not many.... too many in the books...
Plus, there are not that many force users in the galaxy, and there are only a certain number of super weapons, and droids to mass blow up...

-Adam G
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-25-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Adam G
I agree, I mean, how many evil,sadistic, cruel, deformed, Luke's-failure-as-students are there.... eh, not many.... too many in the books...
Plus, there are not that many force users in the galaxy, and there are only a certain number of super weapons, and droids to mass blow up...

-Adam G
couldn't tell if you were mocking or agreeing with me
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-25-2004, 3:42 PM
It sounds like agreeing to me.
 *Yoinked*
10-26-2004, 8:53 AM
Im agrreing with you, I was getting a little tired of what I said in my other post, and it can be very annoying....
Now that I look at it I did get a little worked up about it, but I usually do when it comes to that...

-Adam G
 darth_nemisis
11-07-2004, 12:16 AM
I have yet to complete the NOJ but I can't wait for these.

darth_nemisis
Page: 1 of 1