Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Complete Timeline

Page: 1 of 1
 *Yoinked*
10-19-2004, 7:41 AM
In an effort to bolster the "morale" here (there have not been MANY new threads in the last weeks) let's try to make a complete timeline of all the Star Wars books, canon *gulp* or not.....

We can divide it into sections like Pre Ep 1, between Ep 1 and 2, between Ep 2 and 3, Between Ep 3 and 4, between Ep 4 and 5, between Ep 5 and 6, and finally after Ep6 to 30 years later (end of NJO), and possibly in the future post 30 years after Ep 6....

The list could be used as a reference and, I think, would be very useful to everybody and might just get this forum out of the grave it has been slowly sinking into [j/k]
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-19-2004, 9:38 AM
I know its not what you had in mind, but this way is easier:

http://www.theforce.net/timeline/)
 *Yoinked*
10-19-2004, 9:47 AM
This is pretty cool, thanks, though, like you said, I think it would have been cooler to have a Lucas Forums Timeline, oh well...

-Adam G.
 Astrotoy7
11-12-2004, 6:03 AM
Originally posted by *Yoinked*
This is pretty cool, thanks, though, like you said, I think it would have been cooler to have a Lucas Forums Timeline, oh well...

-Adam G.

yeah, but our one wouldve been crap compared to TFNs one...Ive been at TFN since 1999/2000 and those ppl are phreaky when it comes to bein geeky with SW :p

mtfbwya
Page: 1 of 1