Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why Can't I See Any Games Online?!

Page: 1 of 1
 gerard_85
10-19-2004, 7:00 AM
I've bought the game on PS2 for weeks now and have played all there is to play offline. So i attempted to go online but on the first 2 weeks all i saw was undedicated servers........which was a major disappointment. Now it's even worse....I DONT EVEN SEE 1 FREAKIN GAME ONLINE.......NOT 1

i also hear others have experienced this problem too....does anyone know how to fix this? i need to go online bad......

PS: i already tried deletin and reinstallin the patch but it still doesnt work. Also i've tried settin the clock right and reinstallin but still doesnt work either. Can't be connections coz socom 2 works fine on mine
 Pho3nix
10-19-2004, 7:13 AM
Buy it for PC instead. :fett:
 Prime
10-19-2004, 7:52 AM
Wow, that was helpful. :rolleyes:
 swphreak
10-19-2004, 8:28 AM
Pho3nix, you really need to post something useful in a thread instead of something pointless.
 Ceejay UK
11-08-2004, 4:04 AM
I've been having exactly the same problem, my wife is on one server and I'm on the other. For some reason her server is completely empty but mine is the full one. Anyone know how she can change servers/lobbies? We're both playing on PS2.
Page: 1 of 1