Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

In The time of Kotor Bounty Hunters...

Page: 2 of 2
 DarthBuzzard
10-22-2004, 2:46 PM
Ja'han wasn't happy with the answer, but it was better than nothing. He turned around and walked back into the cantina. Trent was still out cold, so Ja'han ordered a glass of water. He dumped it onto Trent.
"Wake up, kid!"
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 5:29 AM
"huh what, hey thats cold" Trent yelled

Trent looked up at Ja'han who looked like he was going to kill Trent.

"Im sorry dude I didn't think it was you who shot the guy down, I thought it was somebody else I could collect a bounty on and were going to have to hack the bounty records to get you off"

Trent thought about hacking into Coruscants bounty records.

"Its a dangerous mission but if you help me you'll be off that in no time"

"Wheres that one guy T'uune at" said Trent

Trent picked up his lightsaber ready and willing.

"So are you coming or not friend"
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 3:06 PM
I've got to meet Tu'une later, but I think I have time for this. Come with me to my ship, and breif me about what you have in mind..."
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 3:53 PM
Trent followed Ja'han to his ship. There were at least 20 bounty hunters.

"Hurry behind that wall" said Trent
"What was that" said a bounty hunter
"Go check over there" said another bounty hunter

One of the bounty hunters walked over to where they were at. He saw them.

"He..." the bounty hunter was cut off by a slow force choke by Trent.
"Hurry to the ship between you and me I think we could take them on"
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 4:29 PM
(OOC - err...since when can YOU use the force?)

"Between you and me? Ha! These men are easy, wimp." With that delecate parting response, Ja'han set his blaster to rapid fire, and ran out from cover. He let loose, firing energy spray everywhere. About half of the bounty hunters were killed. The rest ran behind cover, but Ja'han simply pulled the thermal detonator off his belt and chucked it towards their cover. 3...2...1 BOOM. Bodies went flying everywhere. Some landed on the walkway and died almost instantly, but some were thrown off, plummeting to their deaths. He turned to Trent, and in a very casual way, said,
"So...what was that plan again?"
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 4:35 PM
(ooc: since I was trained by a jedi when i was nine look up)
"The plan is we brake into the high security bounty list and get you off"
"Getting in won't be easy well have to fight our way in"
"I have a code to override the system right here so lets go"
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 4:49 PM
"Whatever kid. Lead the way, and dont screw up. I still havent forgiven you for betraying me, so if this goes wrong, your dead. Got it? Now, let's go."
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 5:01 PM
Trent lead Ja'han toward the building with the records.

"This is my first time with force persuade so it may not work as well" said Trent
"Do you have an appointment sir, wait thats the guy with the newest bounty" said the guard
"This is not the guy your looking for" said Trent using force persuade
"Okay go now" said the guard

Trent lead Ja'han to a big hall filled with guards guarding a big computer. Trent walked up to the leader.

"Hurry theres a big gang fight on the landing pad 6754-A.C. that you want to go to" said Trent
"Okay thanks for telling us" said the leader
"Come on men move out"

Trent approched the large computer when the guards left. He put in the override code.

"Good your off now we get out of here" said Trent
"Meet me at my ship tommorrow and lets maybe work toghether" said Trent

Trent left Ja'han and went to his ship to go to sleep...
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 5:17 PM
Well, tht mission was accomplished. Now, it was time to meet Tu'une. He returned to his ship, and flew up to the Old Style Diner in Coruscant's upper city. It was a beautiful place, and he could see why it was wise bring the money like Tu'une had said. Now, all Ja'han had to do was wait...
 stingerhs
10-25-2004, 7:53 PM
T'uune walked off the trasport ship at the appropriate stop. He walked towards the Old Style Diner. He had sent La'ola to Sleyheron to turn in Gronde for the bounty. Up ahead, he noticed Ja'han near the enterance. Walking up the Ja'han, "Good morning. I see you have enough interest to show up. Lets head inside," T'uune said.
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 7:59 PM
Ja'han walked in, and held the door open for Tu'une. Maybe it was something about the appearance of two bounty hunters, but everyone went silent, and was staring in awe at the two men. Ja'han walked calmly to the bartender, and ordered 2 coruscant ales. He then walked towards an empty table for two, set the drinks down, pulled out Tu'unes chair, and sat down himself.
"So...what do you know about my father?"
 stingerhs
10-25-2004, 8:24 PM
T'uune-"So, we are quite intent on the information, aren't we?? (sips the ale) Well, first, lets go over who you think your father really is."
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 8:47 PM
"I know hes a businessman...not all of his contracts and products were legal per se, but he was a businessman. I was too young to remember much, and I lost lots of my memory in the accident...so, what do you know?"
 stingerhs
10-25-2004, 9:20 PM
T'uune-"Oh, your father was most definately a businessman. *sigh*There is really no easy way to tell you this. Your father's business fronted as a supplier for Czerka Corportation. That part of the business did extremely well, and it was indeed legitimate. But this is where it gets quite ugly. (sips ale)Your father had extremely close ties with the Exchange.

For some peoplel, that could just simply mean that he was trying to get something to help run his business better. In actuality, he was a major supplier. He sold the stuff cheap in exchange for stims. And I'm not talking about the little ones you can go buy at the corner. I'm talking about the hard stuff. The stuff that most people can't take because it would kill them. (sips ale)The stuff he was on was the equivalent of about 25+ stims.

(sips ale)Now, he did have his reasons. Several years back, your father did some research on bio-robotics. Now, no one knows exactly what his team made, but it is known that he did human and humanoid testing. According to a source, he even tested the equipment on himself. It made him stronger and faster than any natural man, but it also caused him massive amounts of pain. He takes the stims to ease his pain. (sips ale)

The stims started off as a more effective means of controlling the pain, but it only made him dependant on it. The dosages he now takes now only barely numb the pain. He is a wreck, constantly writhing in either pain or withdraw, assuming he's still alive.

You've probably never heard this before, because your father has tried desperately to keep the truth from you. I felt you had to know, because the Exchange hasn't been recieving payments from your father's business recently. Thus, they have announced a bounty on your father's head for a sum of 150 thousand. They called it "just compensation". I call it trouble."

(sips ale)
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 9:26 PM
Trent walked into the Old Style Diner. He walked over to T'uune and asked the bartender to order a couple of drinks for them all.

"So I heard the words father, Ja'han, and exchange in the same sentence, so if you don't mind let me in on the info I want to help, to repay you both" said Trent

Trent grabbed the glasses of wine and slid one over to T'uune and one over to Ja'han.

"So what do ya guys say"
 stingerhs
10-26-2004, 8:34 AM
T'uune-"Hey, how are ya? Better today? Hope I didn't hurt ya too bad yesterday, I just lost control of myself. Thanks for the drink, (smiles)but I don't want too much. (faces Ja'han)So, what are you going to do about it?"
 DarthBuzzard
10-26-2004, 7:54 PM
"Thanks Trent, but for now I need to talk to Tu'une. I'll tell you soon, but not yet. In other words, we need some privacy. However, I think we're going to need your help, so don't feel left out." Ja'han watched Trent walk off. Turning to Tu'une he said,
"So that confirms it. I always knew my father was doing weird stuff like that, but it all makes sense. It's also how I must've gotten all these implants...these are his finished products!" Slowly, it dawned on Ja'han how complex it all was. He continued talking. "I've also had suspicious about him working with genetics. I know mine are modified, and I know exactly what he found. (sips ale) I did some research of my own using a hacked Republic General's security clearance, and I found a work that was never published in the most secure, remote place of the Galaxy. A man living there studied genetics, and found that you could add a key to the brain that turns off the growth stopclock. If used, it makes whoever is given it stronger, faster, and incredibly smarter than normal humans. However, with this in place, you never stop growing. One of the implants in me is a neurological controller, that reeimplements the stopclok, so I wont die from being a giant in a few years. This means that I will never grow larger than this size, in my brain too. However, the man that found this was cunning. (sips ale) He found another key that allows you to use more of your brain, almost half of it (ooc, humans use 10-11% of their brain). This means I am a genius, literally speaking. I can do anything. The only drawback to this is my strength is dumbed down, which dosent do much due to the amount of modified genetics with the first key, enhancing my strength. There are also more modified genetics I have, each one creating a drawback that is fixed by another until it comes full-circle. I have enough genetic alterations to be considered a new species. (Ja'han grins). Now, for the most important part. The man who researched genetics and modified my genes is still alive, but he lives far beyond Republic space. Even more important...my father is still alive. And I want to find him."
 stingerhs
10-27-2004, 4:50 AM
T'uune-"Well, a good place to start would be the source I used. His name is T'waenii. He's a rodian that works for a local Exchange boss. I usually use him to find out about some good bounties, so he gave me one in the form of your father. Its not his fault since I normally would have taken it, but when I ran across you in the lower area, I realized I couldn't take it. (sips ale)Thats why I went back to T'waenii for more information to know EXACTLY why your father had a bounty on his head. Unfortunately, the transmission was cut off during the recent Sith raid. If you want to contact him, use this information (hands over a datapad).

Now, don't think of actually trying to get to the boss to get your info. I know for a fact that he has tons of security personell as well as a literal army of combat droids. Definately not an easy task. (sips ale)Even for me, and I should know. He pissed me off one day...(pauses)well, thats another story entirely. (smiles)Which is also why I go through contacts, and not him. (sips ale)

(looks in Trent's direction)Okay, Trent, I think its safe to come over. Alright, lets get us some grub. I highly recommend the Rynosian Burgers. Best stuff on the menu..."
 TheOutrider
10-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Trent slowly walked over to them.

"3 Rynosian Burgers please" said Trent as he tucked on a waitresses shirt
"Yes sir, would you like some drinks with at?" asked the waitress
"Yes 3 Rodision ales" said Trent as the Waitress walked off

Trent turned to T'uune then Ja'han. Trent looked out the window and saw a suspicious guy with a cloak on.

"Whos that guy looking at us through the window?" said Trent

Trent got his lightsaber ready just in case.
 stingerhs
10-27-2004, 1:43 PM
T'uune looked into a piece of chrome to see the reflection of the person. T'uune swore softly to himself. "Not now, please not now," T'uune whispered to himself. T'uune slowly pulled out one of his heavy blaster pistols. "I'll be right back. Just make sure my burger doesn't get cold for me," T'uune told Trent and Ja'han.

T'uune walked outside the diner and motioned for the man to come to the alleyway behind the diner. Once they were hidden from the general public, T'uune grabbed the man, shoved him against the diner wall, and pointed the blaster in his face. "WHAT THE :swear: ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" T'uune yelled at the man. "I TOLD YOU I HAD THIS THING UNDER CONTROL!!!"

"Wo wo wo wo, slow down T'uune, the boss just wanted to see what you were up to," the man replied fearfully. "Really?!? Oh I'm sure of that," T'uune said spitefully. He pulled the man backwards and threw him towards the end of the platform. The man was now afraid for his life and began to back away from T'uune. "Take it easy T'uune, I'm just the messenger, well, so to speak," he said in terror. T'uune remained where he was standing. "Well, messenger boy, go tell your boss that I don't want people checking in on me to see how good of a job I'm doing. If he does it again, you can tell him the deal's off. Now get the :swear: out of my sight, and don't let me ever see your ugly face again," T'uune said spitefully. T'uune then turned around only to see several Exchange enforcers standing in his path. T'uune pulled out the other heavy blaster.

"We knew you'd give him trouble. Now, its our turn to give you some," the enforcer's leader said. "If you don't want us to leave you dead in the street, then I suggest you go ahead and hand over a couple thousand credits." T'uune sized them up. There was six total enforcers. Two were carrying repeating blasters, one a disruptor rifle, another a projectile rifle, and the rest duel blasters. Two of them looked like they wouldn't be able to do anything hand-to-hand. He focused on those.

T'uune ran forward and closed the gap before they could fire. He caught one enforcer with a round from his blaster. He then whipped one over the head and fired at another guy from point-blank. The others finally started to respond. The one with the disruptor fired first, hitting T'uune. The round threw him off balance, but it didn't penetrate his armor. T'uune pulled the repeater out of one of the enforcer's hands and butted it against the front of his leg. The guy with the disruptor prepared to fire again, but T'uune lashed out with the Force and knocked him down. The others pulled out shivs and prepared to attack T'uune. T'uune holstered the pistols, rolled to his right, pulled out his lightsaber, and twirled around to a standing position. The guys with the shivs swung at him, but T'uune quickly dodged them. He activated the lightsaber and cut through a shiv that was being swung at him. The guy with the disruptor got up, and looked at the fight taking place. He then carefully aimed his disruptor. He fired, hitting T'uune in the side of his head. The round was mostly absorbed by the helmet, but the rest penetrated and hit him in the head. T'uune fell down. One guy with a shiv decided to make sure T'uune was dead. He knelt down next to the body and pushed the knife between the armor plates. The men smiled at their accomplishment, then slowly walked away from the body.
 TheOutrider
10-27-2004, 2:09 PM
Trent was looking at T'uunes burger. He was wondering where Tuu'ne was at. He saw T'uune walk outside now when was he coming back in.

"Be right back Ja'han I need to go find T'uune" said Trent

Trent walked outside the diner. He looked for T'uune and couldn't find him. He checked an alleyway and saw T'uune.

"T'uune are you alright!" yelled Trent
"NNNOOOOO"
"Speak to me!"
"Come on T'uune talk!"

Trent heard something behind him. He looked and saw some enforcers. He looked at them then knew what happened to T'uune.

"You'll pay for that" said Trent coldly
"You'll die just like your idiot friend!" said one of the enforcers

Trent threw his lightsaber at 1 and shot the others. One grabbed him from behind. Trent force choked him and force pushed him off the cliff. That was the last of them

"T'uune" said Trent sadly

He heard something from T'uunes body.
 stingerhs
10-27-2004, 4:28 PM
Pain. Indescribable pain. Interestingly enough, T'uune could feel the individual gouges in the shiv that had been left in his chest.

It was about 7cm long and had several serations along the blade. One 2 cm's up the blade, another at 4.5cm, and another at 6 cm. Oh, and there is another about 3 cm up on the backside.

He laughed to himself. All of this pain, all the injury, and all he could feel was the inconsistancies in a blade buried within his own body. He tried to focus on himself to find the injuries, but he found that he could only focus on the pain. He tried to use the Force to look past his pain. Instead, he found himself focusing on the pain again. It was quite frustrating.

So, he tried to distract his mind by focusing on something else. All he could see was visions of himself getting shot, and feeling pain. The pain intesified. He began to moan out loud. The pain continued to intensify. It became excruciating. It almost became a distraction for the one thing that was even more important than the pain. He could feel life itself draining from his body. T'uune was dying.

T'uune could hear something.
"T'uune are you alright!" yelled Trent
"NNNOOOOO"
"Speak to me!"
"Come on T'uune talk!"

"You'll pay for that" said Trent coldly
"You'll die just like your idiot friend!" said one of the enforcers

Trent threw his lightsaber at 1 and shot the others. One grabbed him from behind. Trent force choked him and force pushed him off the cliff.

"T'uune" said Trent sadly

The distraction he needed finally happened. T'uune could feel the burn marks in his head. Using the Force, T'uune concentrated on the area. It began to heal. The brain matter, the bone, the skin, it all began to heal. He felt life returning to his body.
 DarthBuzzard
10-27-2004, 6:27 PM
Ja'han walked out of the diner.
"Well, my audio receptors picked up someone in trouble. They also pick up more idiots, 6 o' clock! Trent and I will cover for you Tu'une, try to get away!"

Ja'han wasn't lying. Seven more enforcers were headed this way, and they were full of armor and weapons. Each one had a finely crafted sword and repeater, and were equipped with Verpine energy sheilds. Crap. They wanted to finish Tu'une off.
"Trent, help me out over here!"

Ja'han set his gun to sniper mode. Each of the seven assassins activated their energy sheilds and their power armor. Ja'han fired, and his shot might have felt like a fly. Ja'han tried again, but this time with rapid fire. Once again, it did nothing. They were getting closer, and they opened fire. Ja'han dodged out of the way, but he heard someone groan from being hit behind him, and he thought it was Trent. Still Ja'han fired on. The enemy fire was increasing, and their shots were getting closer and closer to Tu'une. Ja'han didn't know how to kill them. All of his implants were activated, and he could barely dodge the shots with all of that speed. Then, he had an idea. Rolling out of the way, he picked up a disruptor rifle one of the other bounty hunters had dropped, and opened fire. It didn't do as much damage as he would've liked, but it slowly penetrated their sheilds and armor. At last one died...then two, and then a direct shot on on the blaster disabled it. However, their sheilds had worn off, and now Ja'hans pistol was enough to bring them down. Only three remained, and Ja'han pulled out the vibrosword given to him by Tyro, and he engaged in furious combat with the three men. They were all pathetic at short range combat and were defeated easily. One of the men left a datapad behind, and it informed him that there were 25,000 credit bounties for Tu'une and himself, and a slightly smaller bounty for Trent. He brought it over to both wounded men and showed it to them.
"We need to get off this planet, or we need to get our names off the bounty list...again. However, i want to look for my father, and i want both of you to come with me. So, we need to prioritize. Which first?"
 stingerhs
10-27-2004, 6:56 PM
T'uune got up after healing his head damage. His chest still had lots of pain, and he noticed the shiv was still in his chest. T'uune simply pulled it out and looked at it. He laughed whenever he noticed all of the grooves in the spots he had felt them. He was bleeding a little, but the natural Mandalorian healing ability quickly sealed the wound. T'uune pulled out his concussion rifle. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," T'uune said. "Thought the guy was down, I guess not."

"Come on, lets get to your father. This has a lot to do with him. Don't worry, I'll fill you in whenever I can."
 DarthBuzzard
10-27-2004, 8:10 PM
Ja'han - Alright...sounds good. My ship's docked nearby; since La'ola is still cashing that bounty, you'd better come with me Tu'une. You can radio her from the Z-19. Trent, you take your own ship, but be careful. What do we search first, though? I say we search Correllia first; it would be the most logical place, due to the fact that my father has lived there 40 plus years.

Ja'han didn't hear any objections, so he decided it was good enough for everyone.
"Alright then...get to your ships and set your courses for Correllia. Tu'une, come with me."

Ja'han walked to where his ship (http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/z95headhunter/eu.html) was, and had Tu'une enter the installed co-pilot cockpit. Ja'han himself entered the pilot's cockpit, fired up the engines, and ran a system check.
"All systems nominal Tu'une, prepare for...what the...Tractor beams! They wont let us leave just yet!"

Two tractor beams were fired from small generators on the pad. Ja'han gave these instructions to Tu'une;
"Tu'une, there is a secondary laster under the belly. Press red, blue, red, green to deploy it, and red, yellow, yellow, red to activate it. Control it with your thruster. Use it to take out those gravity well projectors so I can leave!"
 stingerhs
10-28-2004, 6:05 AM
T'uune followed the instructions and took out the projectors. T'uune then noticed on the scanners that several ships were breaking from the normal traffic streams. He identified them as Republic Police Cruisers. "We've got company, Ja'han, now lets step on it," T'uune said.
 TheOutrider
10-28-2004, 6:08 PM
Trent started up his engines. He was wondering what the police wanted them for.

"Cut your engines or we will open fire" said The Republic pilot
"Look if you guys open fire you will be fired at back" said Trent
"Fine have it your way, ATTACK!"

Trent opened up a comlink with T'uune and Ja'han.

"Fire at those ships boys!" said Trent
 DarthBuzzard
10-28-2004, 8:57 PM
"Don't need to be edged on Trent. Taking evasive action!"

Ja'han did a loop-the-loop and took out one of the cruisers. He swerved left, and with the help of Tu'une's belly laser, he shot another down. Now though, things got hairy. Two ships were on their tail, and Trent was nowhere to be seen.
"Two on my tail! Two on my tail!"

The ships fired, barely missing. Ja'han had an idea of how to get then around buildings...Finally, he saw an opening and darted away. He flew into mainstream traffic, and the cruisers followed him. This time, however, they wouldn't fire because they risked hitting a civillian. Ja'han weavd into and out of the traffic stream,down. He was divebombing, faster...faster...one of the Republic cruiser fighters crashed into a mid-city walkway, and burst into flame. One was still on his tail though. Ja'han was finally in the lower city, flying between walkways, dodging other crafts, when the fighter crashed into a speeder, partially exploded, and flew into a building. The explosion was so strong, it blew more than half of the buildings base off. It toppled slowly...slowly...unti BOOM. It broke off and crashed into the lower reaches of Coruscant.

"Damn! That's gonna send our bounties throught the roof! Anyways, no time to worry about it now, im getting out of here before more arrive..."

Ja'han flew back up, dodging traffic and walkways until he above it all. He put power on the thrusters and flew into space. He saw Trent behind him, waiting to follow. Ja'han radioed Trent the coordinates, activated lightspeed, and took off towards Correllia.
 stingerhs
10-29-2004, 5:49 AM
T'uune was actually fairly relieved. He looked into the ever familier hyperspace drag. He thought of all the times he had come so close to death. This time, he was lucky. He had a distraction to keep him from concentrating on the pain. T'uune realized that he could have easily used the darkside by allowing the pain to fuel his anger and hatred. But then again, he had felt no anger towards the enforcers. He had only felt the calmness of knowing their inferiority. He laughed softly to himself. He had underestimated the enforcers, and paid for it.

T'uune took off his helmet and inspected the damage sustained to the outside. It was quite gruesome. There was an indentation and a small hole, all encrusted with his own blood. Dang it, I must have bled out more that I thought. He pulled out his armor repairing kit and went to work. In a matter of minutes, the hole was re-enforced and patched up. He didn't have any paint to go over the hole, so he just left it there.

T'uune-"Well, I have to admit, that was some decent piloting. Its too bad the Coruscant police don't train their pilots very well. I would've enjoyed gutting those cruisers. Oh well, time to look forward. I haven't been to Corellia in a long time. I used to have some contacts there in my younger days. Mostly to get head starts on bounties that weren't yet on the books. (smiling)I even managed to bag some guys that weren't even issued yet. Well, most of them had the same fate. The exchange had wanted them for their own purposes of which I neither cared nor will care about. I do remember some of my contacts were involved one way or the other in your father's business, although I didn't realize it at the time. Once we get there, don't go straight to the company. I don't think he'd be there. Let's try his living quarters first and try to pick something up."

Before he heard Ja'han's reply, T'uune looked down at the ETA monitor. 45min left till arrival.
 DarthBuzzard
10-29-2004, 5:55 AM
Ja'han listened to what Tu'une was saying.
"I was born here, and i've got hundreds of contacts, legal or no. the first, most logical place to start would be with Bobar Glestpal, a Twi'lek who magages a black market weapon shop. He knows more than the exchange sometimes..."

Ja'an felt himself growing tired.
"Tu'une, fly this thing. I need a na-na-a-a-ap. Ja'han yawned loudly. Slowly, quietly Ja'han drifted into what he pretended to be a peaceful sleep, but what was actually a test.

~
 stingerhs
10-29-2004, 8:32 AM
T'uune laid back in the seat. He let the computer moniter things while he went into a Force aided hibernation. Of course, he tuned himself into the Force some to enable a quick response if anything went wrong.
 TheOutrider
10-31-2004, 11:08 AM
Trent was on his way to Corellia. He was in hypersapce thinking about everything. About how he had a new friend, on his way to find his friends father. Halfway there Trent encountered three CP (Coruscant Police)ships. He didn't need to hail them to know what was going on. Trent quickly fired one of them right into space dust, the other two were coming in from both sides. Trent jettisoned his cargo of stolen goods and credits and flew up. The two CP ships crashed into the cargo and exploded.

~

Trent landed on the pad on Corellia. He looked around to find T'uune and Ja'han. They weren't there. He decided to wait at his ship for them.
 DarthBuzzard
10-31-2004, 11:14 AM
Ja'han woke up, and grabbed the controls. Tu'une was still sleeping. Ja'han flew into the atmosphere, and started to glide slowly towards an open landing pad near Trent. He drifted through traffic, nticing how much Corellia was like Coruscant, with the traffic and skyscrapers and upper city and lower city. Finally, when he neared the landing pad, he activated his bellythrusters, and brought himself to a peaceful landing. He radioed Tu'une to wake up, and exited the ship. He activated the radio that had been set up to communicate between them, and said,
"You two, look for a hotel. I've got to do some work on this stolen speeder to make it suitable for all three of us, and I need to meet some old contacts, alright?"

Without waiting for a response, Ja'han opened the cargo hatch and tugged the speederbike out.
 TheOutrider
10-31-2004, 11:30 AM
Trent had no food no credits no money, how was he going to find a hotel.

"T'uune you have credits right go find us a hotel" Trent didn't wait for a response, he went off to find Ja'han.

Trent thought Corellia might be a dangerous place. He had noticed a few signs with his name on it. He decided to make a new name for himself.

"T.J." He thought

TJ would stand for Trent Yulisses. That was Trents full name.

~

Trent was wondering around Corellia. He was lost, he didn;t know where Ja'han or anybody was at. He soon encountered more CP.

"Name Sir were looking for Trent, Ja'han, and T'uune" Said the first CP
"Never heard of them" Said Trent
"Okay well go then"

Trent decided to go to sleep up against a building. All Trent had with him at the time was his lightsaber. He slowly fell asleep...

Trent dreamed about himself (http://www.e-comp.ru/freelancer/Review/trent.jpg) .

ooc: Trent is character in one of my favorite games freelancer, thats where I got his name
 stingerhs
11-01-2004, 7:50 AM
T'uune woke up. He saw the familier lines become individual points of light. He then felt the crushing deceleration of badly aligned braking thrusters and engines in reverse to slow the Z-95 down rapidly. That kid's gonna have to do something about that braking system. Jeez, maybe he can take it all the time, but thats just a bit ridiculous.

He heard Ja'han radio him to wake up. He didn't respond because he wanted Ja'han to do most everything for himself. As they landed, T'uune automatically took in the surroundings. It was a city planet, but this one full of hot shot pilots. He noticed the traffic streams were much more chaotic here than either Coruscant or former Taris. He also noticed that the police were here more for security reasons then controlling traffic. Of course, he had been here many times before to either collect bounties or reach some contacts for information. This is also where he stole Talarra's Fear from a Mandalorian. Whenever he stole it, T'uune had gotton on board and captured the same Mandalorian for a bounty in another system. He kept the ship as 'compensation' for chasing him for several months.

After Ja'han told them to split, T'uune simply went for the nearest shuttle transport to go towards his favorite pub in the galaxy. They had the finest Corellian Martini's that anyone could ever make.
 DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 5:39 PM
Ja'han hopped onto the speeder and flew downtown. He had decided to modify it later...there were better things to do. He flew into traffic and flew for a long time, finally reaching Blukar's Casino. It was a front for black market weaponry and armor; and since Blukar was a friend of his dads, it would be a logical place to start. Ja'han parked the speeder, activated a trip mine security system, and walked in. He strolled past all the drug fiends and the like playing slots until he came to the counter; a young Twi'lek woman was managing the counter.
"I need to speak to Blukar."
"In the back. Make it fast."
"Thanks."

Ja'han strolled into the back, where the old Rodian lounged reading the newspaper.
"Well, I told you I'd return."
"Ja'han? Eh, long time no see. I thought ya were dead. What brings you back to these parts?"
"Running from the law, and my father."
"I saw. That's a hefty price on your head."
"I know...I'm hear for two things."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah. First weapons. Then info."
"A'ight...what weapons?"
"Baragwin. Ion partice charger and disruptor energy purifier."
"Souping up the pistol?"
"Yep, ran into some trouble and decided I need the extra elements of defense."
"Smart. I have both on inventory; come to the back."

Ja'han followed Blukar into the back where he picked up both upgrades. Blukar took his gun, removed the old, and put in the new. It was nice.
"Credits; ill give you a discount. 2,000 fair?"
"Yep."
"So, number two. Information. Your father?"
"Yes."
"He's still here, but in seclusion would be my guess. I have no idea where."
"Oh."
"I'll alert you if I find anything, old buddy."
"Thanks; for now I must go."

Ja'han dashed out the door to his speeder. He deactivated the trip mines and hopped on. Time to meet contact number two...
 stingerhs
11-04-2004, 6:30 PM
T'uune was relaxing in the back of his chair. He was thinking intently on things that had happened recently. He wondered if he was making the right choices.

He looked around the room. He surprisingly recognized a group of Cathars in a corner. He walked over towards them. "Its amazing to see 4 cathars sitting together at one table without arguing these days. Something up, fellas?" T'uune told them. "Who says were not arguing you mother-****in mandalorian? Can't you see the anger in our fur??" Trrall told him. "Oh yes, I've noticed it rippling through your whole bodies. How you guys been doin?? I haven't seen you guys in years," T'uune said, laughing. "We're doing just fine T'uune. How's life been treatin ya?" Vrr'onne asked.

T'uune-(pulling up a chair)"Eeeh, its been better. Business has been pretty slow recently. You would think that a war would spawn more offers than this, but it hasn't. Its almost frustrating."

Vrr'onne-(smiling)"Ya, well, hopefully not as frustrating as Trrall's ways with the females recently over here."

Trrall-(jokingly)"Hey, at least I'm not stuck being owned by a woman like you are."

T'uune-(seriously)"Owned by someone? Whats going on?"

Rrrra'an-(with anger)"Hmmph, we're were caught drinking too much in the streets last year. Said we weren't worthy to be citizens, so they forced us into servitude or execution. Now that I look back at it, I would have gladly chosen execution."

Trrall-"Ya, and we've all been forced to different owners. Vrr'onne here is the only one that is owned by a woman. But that's the only consolation we get. He's a mechanic for her line of speeders. The rest of us have been forced to work for some hell-hole of a biodroid company. "

T'uune-(sitting up)"A biodroid company?? It wouldn't happen to be owned by a wanted man, would it?"

Rrrra'an-"Oh yeah, and if I ever get my paws on that man's neck, he's gonna be MY bounty."

T'uune-"You wouldn't happen to know how I could get inside the plant without being suspicious?"

Rrra'an-"Oh yeah, I can just tell them that your with us. They won't mind as long as you're unarmed."

T'uune-"Excellent, now, you wouldn't mind if we set something up, would you?"

The cathars looked around at each other, smiling. Trrall looked at him and said,"Count us in. What did you have in mind?"
 DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 7:49 PM
Ja'han heard the whole conversation; Tu'une had left his comlink on. Ja'han decided to get there ASAP; he hopped on his speeder and began flying towards the cantina. Then something caught his eye...a droid shop he had visited as a kid. He knew the owner, who would make him good deals. He parked his speeder and walked in. The man managing the store was one of Corellia's many gangsters. Odd. A Twi'lek was usually in charge of the store.
"Excuse me sir, where is Bobar Tikwalno?"
"Tikwalno died yee-uhs ago, yo! I da new manager o' dis house!"
"Okay sir, thank you."
"No problem dawg! Any time, yo!"

God I hate gangster slang thought Ja'han. Wait a minute, what's that!? Ja'han saw a shiny grey droid; its label was PT-94. He had read about them; smarter, faster, and stronger than an HK-47, they shared the same programming. However, the PT model had foot jump-thrusters and near-human thinking patterns; sadistic thinking patterns. It would serve its master to the end. This model was holding two Correllian heavy repeaters; some of the heaviest weaponry in the galaxy. Jahan saw the price tag; 10,000! That was too much. Ja'han had an idea and initiated conversation with the droid.
"Hello."
"Greeings prospective purchaser! I am PT-94, a fully functional assassin droid."
"Interesting. You have your first targert."
"Ooh, goody. I am always ready for bloodshed!"
"Excellent. Kill the shopkeeper." Quickly, Ja'han severed the restraining cable.
"I cannot kill my...yes sir!"

The droid opened fire; even with those two heavy guns and six shots fired from each gun, all hit. Deadly accurate.
"Does that satisfy you...master?"

Ja'han was amazed.
"Yes...it does."
"Excellent, master. What shall I kill next?"
"Sadistic killing machine, eh? Nothing for now...I've got to be somewhere soon, but first loot the shop..."

Ja'han left the building with 50,000 credits, droid upgrades, and his new companion - the sadistic, twisted droid - in tow.
 stingerhs
11-05-2004, 9:25 PM
T'uune was actually feeling quite naked. He was walking around with nothing to protect himself with except his lightsaber. Granted, a lightsaber is infinately better than most weapons, but it couldn't console the fact that he had no ranged weapons. He was also without his armor and helmet. In order to disguise his face, T'uune used a special atmospheric helmet that several off-world humanoids used in order to simply breath properly in the oxygen infested air. Of course, T'uune had modified the helmet so that it would indeed pass for what it was supposed to be, as well as provide the normal targeting information that his other helmet had.

T'uune met up with the cathars in the morning, ready to get inside the company. They headed for the security checks. T'uune had his lightsaber hidden inside the airtanks in the back. As they stepped through the security checks, Rrrra'an explained why the strange humanoid was with them. After a brief pat down, T'uune was allowed through into the company.

Once inside, they all immidiately made their way towards the offices. T'uune pulled the door open to the main security office with the Force. The startled secretary was about to warn the Cheif of Security, but one of the cathars simply pulled her away from the desk. T'uune again used the Force to pull open the next door, and the security chief looked up from the datapads he was looking at. The Cheif recognized the cathars as slave workers, and he pulled out a blaster. "Hey, you guys had better have a good reason for being here," he said in anger. T'uune pulled out his lightsaber and activated it. "I do not think it would be wise for you to use that weapon. Put it down, now," T'uune ordered.

Almost unsure of what to do, the Chief hesitated. "Then have it your way," T'uune said as he began to use Force Grip him. He dropped the blaster from his hand and tried to loosen his throat. He began gasping for breath. T'uune felt him getting close to death, and finally released him.

T'uune-"Now, I need to know some information reguarding the owner of this company..."
 DarthBuzzard
11-07-2004, 9:19 AM
Ja'han sprinted to the front doors of the company. Too late. They were locked. Ja'han was stumped, and on the verge of crying out when his droid tapped him on the shoulder.
"What?"
"Master, all is not lost. Grab on, sir."
"What are you talking about!?"
"Grab onto my back, Master."

Ja'han complied, and the droid used both of his foot jump-jets to fly. With a great effort, he flew them on top. It was solid metal.
"Now what?"

The droid didn't answer, but simply revealed another of his features; energy claws. They were better for getting into buildings that disintegration lasers. Ja'han grinned wildly.
"Good work, PT."
"Always come prepared."

PT used his energy claws to rip open a large hole in the roof. He dropped in, followed by Ja'han. They landed in some sort of office. A security office. PT had already realized the threat.
"Drop the guns, meatbag!" he said to the security officer.
"I can't do that. Prepare to..."

PT had jumped across the room in lightning speed, smacking the officer with an armored foot. PT put both guns to the back of the officers head.
"Open the doors, sniveling meatbag!"

The officer, recognizing superior firepower when he saw it, complied with a shaky,
"Yy...yes sir. Y...you may p...proceed."
 stingerhs
11-10-2004, 10:01 AM
The motley crew of three cathars and a masked humanoid made their way across the factory. They had raided the security office's gunlockers and were now very heavily armed. T'uune was weilding a large disruptor rifle, and he had also taken two heavy blasters that were now holstered by his side. The cathars were also well armed with blaster rifles and vibroswords. They reached a corridor they knew was heavily guarded, and hid next to the corners of the entrance.

T'uune slowly peared around the corner. He used several vision modes to check for traps, and sure enough, the hallway was litterd with mines and trip lasers. He got back behind the corner and signaled that the hallway wasn't such a good idea. Rrrra'an sighed and looked around. Looking up, he saw some grating for an air vent. He signaled towards it, and T'uune checked it. No trip lasers or mines. Using a very small cutting tool in the equipment, T'uune cut through the grating and climbed inside. Nothing was in the vent, so he signaled the cathars to follow him.

Heading down the vent, they group was incredibly silent. They were concerned that there might be accoustical detectors inside the vent. Then, they reached a T junction in the vent that was well before the end of the hallway. They had been cut short.

Not ones to give up easily, they split up, two of them heading left, the others heading right. T'uune was with Trrall down the left vent. The vent then headed upwards. T'uune used the magnetics in his boots to give him traction as he used a split legs technique to climb the narrow passageway. Trrall simply used his claws to grip the sides, and complained to himself at how slowly T'uune was moving. They reached the top, and T'uune peared down the vent. There was several slits of light up ahead, and T'uune knew they were heading for the office complex.

They reached the first vent opening. Looking inside, the room was empty, except for a computer terminal at a desk. Dissatisfied, they moved down the vent towards the next opening. Looking into the next room, they noticed several datapads on a desk and a sleeping human in a chair. T'uune cut through the vent as quietly as he could. However, whenever he finished, T'uune couldn't grasp the vent, and it fell with a clang onto the floor. Mysteriously enough, the human didn't stir. T'uune carefully walked out of the vent towards the sleeping human. His visor showed the human had life signs, but those signs were highly unusual. The human also didnt' feel right whenever T'uune probed it with the Force. Something was wrong about it. Really wrong.

T'uune pulled out his disruptor rifle and aimed it at the human. He looked at its face. Its eyes flashed open. T'uune picked up the extremely faint signals coming from the human. The signals from millions of micromotors located inside the biomechanisms of the human's biodroid systems. With a flash, the human jumped to its feet and lunged at T'uune.

T'uune had already felt it working towards the lunge with the Force, and shot it in the head as it lunged. The human still hit T'uune, but it bounced off of him like a rag doll. T'uune felt it with the Force. It was dead. "More human test subjects?" Trrall asked. "No. This one is using a fully functional system. I think this one has a commercial model," T'uune replied.
 DarthBuzzard
11-10-2004, 4:15 PM
Ja'han (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/DarthBuzzard/jahan.jpg) ran down the corridor, pistol in hand. PT's metallic footsteps clunked behind him. Ja'hans pace picked up to a run, and he tripped over his cape, a new aquisition that actually served as an energy sheild. He balanced himself and ran on, coming to a hallway. Ja'han activated his infrared sensor implants and could see the mines and detonators. He was about to suggest a new way when all of a sudden, the mines turned off and the door at the end of the corridor opened. Suspiciously, Ja'han kept his implant on and inched through the hallway, but the mines and traps suddenly deactivated, and the door opened at the end of the hallway. Ja'han glared suspiciously at it, and decided it was safe. He sprinted to the corridor and went through the door. He took in his breath sharply, glanding at the cavernous room. In the middle of the room sat a man, who looked exactly like Ja'han...yellow headband, brown hair, armor and cape, scarred skin, even the implants. He wheezed and wheeled around. He glared at Ja'han and said,
"So...you have returned at last, boy..."
 stingerhs
11-11-2004, 12:22 PM
((ooc: the link in your picture isn't working right darthbuzzard))
T'uune walked over the body towards the door. Instead of opening it, T'uune used the small cutting tool to open the door panel. Inside, T'uune looked through the electronics, and finally cut the power to the door's motors. T'uune then pried the door open about 15mm and looked outside.

About 4m from the door layed the bodies of the other two cathars, bleeding pools of blood onto the metal floor. T'uune felt them with the Force. They were dead. Searching, T'uune felt a broken neck and a stabbing wound in one and a half-crushed skull in the other. Looking further, T'uune noticed that the blood had trailed from further down the hallway. Someone had specifically dragged them there for T'uune and Trrall to see. *Cracking noises*

T'uune turned around just in time to see a biodroid snapping Trrall's neck. The droid then leaped at T'uune, weilding a machete-like weapon. T'uune lashed with the Force, throwing it against the wall. Momentarily stunned, T'uune shot it with the disruptor, killing it. Another biodroid came through the vent they had just left. T'uune shot it as well. The door next to him opened, and a blade flashed towards his head.

T'uune ducked, rolled around to face the attacker, and shot. T'uune felt another biodroid coming through the vents. T'uune slung the rifle around his shoulder and pulled out his lightsaber. As soon as the biodroid left the vent, T'uune cut it down. Three others were coming through the door. T'uune specifically felt the biodroids for their biomechanical systems. Feeling them, T'uune pushed the systems, but held the people. The biomechanical systems ripped outside of the biodroids, spilling a pinkish substance all over the floor. The bodies flopped on the floor, convulsing and flailing.

T'unne ran outside into the hallway. Several biodroids were coming towards him from down the hallway. They were carrying blasters. T'uune stood ready with his lightsaber. They fired a barrage at T'uune. Concentrating, T'uune tried to block all of the very accurate shots. He was succeeding. Several shots careened off the side of the lightsaber, while others bounced back at the biodroids. Some hit, bringing them to the ground. The others continued the barrage. T'uune worked his way to a corner and hid under cover. The biodroids then ran towards the corner. The lead biodroid turned the corner, blaster rifle at ready. Nothing was there. They began to slowly and meticulously search for T'uune. He had simply vanished.

T'uune watched the droids look for him from less than 2m away. His baragwin stealth field was keeping him perfectly hidden. T'uune took the time to feel the biodroids with the Force to understand their chemistry. They had systems that ran throughout their bodies. Trillions of micromotors greatly increased their strength. Interestingly enough, T'uune felt several surgically installed chips inside of their brains. Someone had turned them into mindless droids. T'uune concetrated on the chips to see what they were for. Some prevented logical thought processing. Others enhanced reflexes and coordination. Others were placed into the voluntary control centers of the brain. Effectively, they were nothing more than war droids.

T'uune noiselessly snuck down the hallway, away from the biodroids. He noticed a door that was at the end of the guarded hallway. That was the target he had been after the whole time. Oddly enough, a PT series battle droid was standing guard. T'uune snuck up closer to the door, lightsaber at the ready.
 DarthBuzzard
11-11-2004, 3:49 PM
(ooc - should work now)
PT looked at the lightsaber indifferently. His armor had a cortosis weave; like he told Ja'han, only the best. He saw the Mandalorian, and his systems immediately began analyzing his DNA strands. Info popped up on his display:

LODAING DATA...PLEASE WAIT.
DATA LOADED.
INFORMATION RECIEVED:
NAME: TU'UNE.
SPECIES: MANDALORIAN
HOMEWORLD: DATA RESTRICTED. UNACCESSIBLE.
CORRUPTED DATA. TRANSMISSION ENDED.

Even though he had lost the signal, he knew what he needed to know.
"Ja'han has said that I may let you pass to see his father. You may enter."

PT stepped out of the way, letting the Mandalorian into the cavernous room. ~
 stingerhs
11-12-2004, 4:32 AM
T'uune stood up straight and turned off the cloaking field. He looked curiously at the droid. Apparently, Ja'han had spent a couple of credits before he had come to save his father. Without taking any time to ponder about it, T'uune entered the room.
 TheOutrider
11-25-2004, 7:34 PM
Trent was walking around looking for any sign of T'uune or Ja'han. Trent was wondering if they left him on this planet to die, after all it would be payback for what Trent did. Trent heard something behind him...

"Jahan, T'uune, is that you?" Trent said
"hehehe, your coming with me Jedi!" Said a odd voice

Before Trent could respond he was hauled in a speeder and taken to a ship. Trent was tied up but before he was lifted in the ship, he threw his jacket on the ground. He felt a slight lurch and the ship flew into space.

~

The ship was boarding a huge asteroid near the planet. Trent was in pitch black in the cargo hold. He felt the ship land...

"On the asteroid?" thought Trent

It was actually a secret base, the base was called P4-8907. It was a place for thugs fleeing from the law to hang out and chill. Trent was untied and taken out the cargo hold.

"You were responsible for the death of many crimelords and outlaws!" Said one of the guards
"You will be exucuted tomorrow morning at 9 o clock." Said the leader

Trent was stuffed in a prison cell and then stunned with a baton and he fell asleep...

((ooc: DARTHBUZZARD, STINGERHS, Trents meat on my next post whenever that is, please rescue him))
 TheOutrider
01-18-2005, 3:51 PM
Trent was in his cell. He had woke up. He concentrated his power. Earlier he had found a "Free" button. It was in the hall. No doubt it was to free the cells.

"Hey I need one final request." Trent said to the guard
"Ya."
"I wanna see the hangar one last time."
"Ok."

The guard cuffed him up. He walked Trent out of the room. Trent saw the button. He quickly pressed it. The guard pushed him then ran off. Trent heard voices, emergency alarms. Then...the sound of a bomb. The Free button was actually used to free the outcasts from Correlia by bombing the planet. The bomb was on the way down.

Trent ran to the hangar. He got in a small ship. He flew off into hyperspace. He started shedding tears.

"T'uune, La'ola, Ja'han..."

He started crying some more. He then headed for the Jedi.
Page: 2 of 2