Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any platinum tips?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue Renegade
05-23-2001, 4:48 PM
I have one platinum on the destruction of Comm 4. Anyone else get others? Tips?

Comm 4 Platinum
This is very easy due to a "glitch"
Fire a couple hundred blasts into the shields of the comm station--they all count as kills believe it or not. Then head to what is normally your last satellite (toward the moon if I remember right). Blow up that single satellite and the shields will drop -- just take her out!

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
 RedFive
05-23-2001, 11:43 PM
Are you saying that it's possible to get Platinum on every mission or just the one with the glitch?
 Rogue Renegade
05-24-2001, 2:10 AM
I believe it's *possible* to get platinum on all levels, but some would be highly unlikely apart from some kind of short-cut written into the program. The comm 4 senario is not a glitch in the proper sense; I believe the last satellite is the only one that controls the shields on the comm station. The game doesn't tell you that however, someone had to experiment and figure out the shortcut.
 Wade Vox
05-25-2001, 4:23 PM
Platinum tips - fly well, make every shot count. You can't afford to make a mistake, not even a little tiny one. You'll have to fly the mission many times, until you can virtually beat it with your eyes closed.
 Botsang
05-27-2001, 9:51 PM
WHAT? you guys still don't know about PLAT MEDALS!?!??!?!?!

oh well.

[This message has been edited by Botsang (edited May 27, 2001).]
Page: 1 of 1