Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird Graphics Card problem...

Page: 1 of 1
 MandalorianRage
10-17-2004, 11:13 AM
This is the weirdest thing ever...

I've had this graphics card for about a year. It's a GeForce FX 5200 with 128MB.

I've installed it in the same computer twice, but I recently got a new computer, and when I try to install the GeForce, it messes up.

Basically when I install it, and try to view it I can see my desktop no problem, but my taskbar is off screen... Here's a picture to show what I mean.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/XeroAnarian/WTF.jpg)

I hope that illustrates what's going on. The black is the outside of the moniter, and the white area is the real physical world, while everything inside the moniter is what I can see...

So anyone know what I can do to fix this? I've tried disabling the graphics card that came with this comp, but that doesn't help anything. I haven't tried physically removing the graphics card, and I'm reluctant to do so.

And yes, the drivers I use are up to date whenever I install it.
Page: 1 of 1