Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Could Not Join Session

Page: 1 of 1
 Darko
10-17-2004, 9:02 AM
Anyone get this? I am trying for a week to resolve this and I can't. I can join other servers, but I can not join my clan server which is password protected. When attempting to join after exactly 14 seconds it says "Could Not Join Session" I have opened all ports for gamespy and battlefront. Even shut off my Windows Firewall and still nothing. This is what I have determined as odd. The server only shows up for me in GS, not in the ingame server list or ASE. I have on two occassions been able to join the server, but no idea how or why. Only that both times it showed up on ingame server browser. I have unistalled and re-installed three time on three different drives and tried without the patch , no luck. I am running out of ideas. Someone else must have got this error? Anyone?
Page: 1 of 1