Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Repulbic vs Sith armada

Page: 3 of 3
 stingerhs
10-30-2004, 12:36 PM
"HOLY :swear:!!! SOMEONE'S BOMBING THE PLACE!!!" someone yelled over the comlink. "Get this place on maximum securtity status, and prepare for evac, come on, LETS MOVE!!!" T'uune ordered. Dang it, I'm here for barely two weeks, and the place goes to hell.

"La'ola, get to Talarra and fire up her engines. Just so you're aware, I may be taking some people with me," T'uune told her over the comlink. T'uune ran towards the hangar. Suddenly, a blast collapsed the hallway ahead of him. The ground continued to rumble all around him. "Security teams, get to your evac posts, on the double!!"

T'uune saw a door to the tunnels and ran outside. He noticed the blasts were far less than they were before. He ran down the tunnel towards the hangar. Suddenly, another door opened, and a security team ran outside of it. They had also been cut off. "Come on, you guys come with me!!" T'uune yelled at them. They ran towards the hangar as fast as they could go. They finally reached the door to the hangar, but it was jammed shut. T'uune pulled out his lightsaber and simply cut through it.

They ran inside, past all of the small speeders. They then ran into Talarra's Fear and went inside. T'uune checked to see if anyone else was in the hangar, then he gave the signal to La'ola to take off. T'uune went up to the cockpit as they took off and strapped in. Talarra's Fear quickly exited the tunnels, and the sensors immidiately went off. Sith ships were bombing the small colony.
":swear:, they must have been using the creatures to keep the ore for themselves, and now to simply just find me. Why won't they just simply leave me alone???" T'uune yelled in frustration. The sensors picked up incoming fighters. "Hang on," La'ola informed the passengers.

La'ola maneuvered the ship around to run parallel with the planet's surface, skipping Talarra's Fear off the atmosphere. The fighters tried to follow, but some of them hit the atmosphere too hard and sheared off their wings, sending them out of control to burn up in the atmosphere. The rest tried to stay above them. La'ola then pulled Talarra up hard. The fighters tried to follow suit, but couldn't do it as easily due to the gravity from the planet. T'uune spotted an opening in the fleet and set the hyperdrive. La'ola maneuvered towards the hole, and T'uune activated the hyperdrive. Talarra's Fear flashed into hyperspace towards an unknown location.
 DarthBuzzard
10-30-2004, 12:41 PM
"The fighters got the tracker on his ship sir. He is heading far beyond Republic space."
"So i noticed."
"Now however, he's got a small army. The soldiers he took with him are very capable."
"Our Soldiers more so, Admiral."
"True. Now what sir?"
"We wait for him to land, or we wait for more news on our Jedi friend."
 stingerhs
10-30-2004, 7:44 PM
Talarra's Fear exited hyperspace into the middle of nowhere. There was literally no major systems within 300,000 km. T'uune wanted to make sure that he would have some time to make minor repairs to Talarra's Fear. T'uune, La'ola, and one of the soldiers put on a space suit and went outside to make the neccessary repairs.
______

La'ola finished the welding with the armor plate. The piece of durasteel was getting a bit beat up, and was due for a serious reworking. otherwise, it was doing its job quite well. She moved on down to the next plate. She noticed a small object latched onto the side. Moving closer, she realized that it was some sort of tracking devise. "Umm, Kola. I just found a bug on the hull. I think its a homing devise," she told T'uune over the comlink. "Don't worry, I'll pry it off." She pulled out her cutting torch. Not untill I mutilate this thing first. She went to work, slowly cutting throught the casing to get to the magnet holding it to the hull. She reached it and pried it off. She looked closer at the devise and recognized Sith symbols on it. "Go figure. It was a Sith transponder. Its a good bet they know we're here,' she told him. "Alright, lets just get out of here then. We'll hit a spot where we'll be safe," T'uune replied.
________

Inside the cockpit, T'uune set course for a system in the inner rim of the galaxy and activated the hyperdrive.
 TheOutrider
10-30-2004, 8:01 PM
Trent and Lorella went to a Cantina across the pad from there ship. Trent ordered 2 Tarisian Ales from the bartender for 4500 credits.

"My my big spender are you" Said the bartender
"Yup this stuff is good" said Trent

Trent and Lorella finished there ales and headed for the ship. They planned to send another Transmission to T'uune. On there way there they were approached by three dark jedi.

"Surrender and we will spare your lives" Said the Leader
"How bout no fool" Said Trent

Trent whipped out his lightsaber, followed by Lorella. The leader dark jedi charged at Trent. Trent didn't move a muscle. The dark jedi was about to make contact with Trent...

"IDIOT" yelled Trent as he stepped aside and the dark jedi fell off the pad. The other two screamed and ran.

"Should we go after them" Said Lorella
"Nah" Said Trent

Trent and Lorella headed for the ship. Trent opened ip a Transmission with T'uune:
"T'uune this is Trent, meet me in the Jas Far Nov Cantina on North Coruscant and we can discuss the plan"

Trent submitted the Transmission and headed for the Jas far Nov Cantina.
 Cyborgninja
10-31-2004, 1:50 PM
Originally posted by Master Jaxu
*Jata walked up to his master in the training room and began to recite.*
"There is no emotion; there is peace,
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge,
There is no passion; there is serenity,
There is no chaos; there is harmony,
There is no death; there is the force."*He looked to the face of his master and awaited his reply.*

yes that is correct excellent my pupil
 Master Jaxu
10-31-2004, 1:59 PM
*smiles and bows*Thank you my master.What do you want me to do now?
 TheOutrider
10-31-2004, 2:56 PM
ooc:Master Jaxu and Master Reven, I really have been trying not to say this but...
you guys need to quit it, you guys make one sentence posts here and I don't really like it so can you please stop you guys kinda make the RP bad.

No offense, I really didn't want to say that but I had to:(
 Cyborgninja
10-31-2004, 5:05 PM
Originally posted by Master Jaxu
*smiles and bows*Thank you my master.What do you want me to do now?

I think it is time for us to defeat the sith lord him self...
meet me at my ship in an hour.

(he knew now that he could only rely on Jata now since he never got a holcron back from T'unne but he had faith in his pupial0

(one hour llater)

Gets a borad his new ship the ebon hawk mark 2

Now he jus had to wait for jata...
 DarthBuzzard
10-31-2004, 5:40 PM
Originally posted by JediDьde
ooc:Master Jaxu and Master Reven, I really have been trying not to say this but...
you guys need to quit it, you guys make one sentence posts here and I don't really like it so can you please stop you guys kinda make the RP bad.

No offense, I really didn't want to say that but I had to:(

no offense here either, but you should also work on grammar and spelling. It's a pain in the royal behind to decode your posts.

Also, this applies to the forums here and everywhere else. You are doing some major spamming, and it's really starting to piss people off, me included. For example, saying "me too" or "Yeah, it sucks being banned" reeks of spam, and from now on (I don't like to do this) I will start reporting your posts. So I suggest you step it up or get rebanned.

To add one last thing, try to refrain from using "u" and "y" as standalone letters in rpg posts, it just looks stupid and makes the rest of the thread look bad. This corresponds to number one; learn spelling and grammar.

~DB
 Cyborgninja
10-31-2004, 5:43 PM
ooc-I jus want to say sorry on me and jaxu behalf now back to the rp
 Master Jaxu
11-01-2004, 7:07 AM
OOC- Ya im really sorry for that all.Thats just the way i learned to rp.Hopefully soon i will be able to do short story-like posts like the rest of you.Once again my apologies.
 Cyborgninja
11-01-2004, 7:14 AM
ooc-back too the rp now
 Master Jaxu
11-01-2004, 7:53 AM
*Jata went to his room and began packing what little things he had*"Now its time to beat matten"*He left his room,and walked to master vanndar*"Master thank you for all you have taught me"
"My student it was a pleasure teaching you" "Thank you master" "May the force be with you" "And with you my master"
*Jata proceeded to the ebon hawke mark 2 with his master*"Well im ready to go.Are you alright master?"
 Cyborgninja
11-01-2004, 8:13 AM
Reven-Yes Jata I am quite fine I am still I am still dealing with how why last duel with MAtton ended...I wonder If we can actually beat him...I sense his power has increased since our last battle but also has mine and u are also I key factor in this whole battle u were once the dark lord severent but now that u have come to the light It should be a good fight
 stingerhs
11-01-2004, 9:32 AM
The soldiers jumped out of the hatch with weapons drawn. The platform was empty, but it was still a dangerous place to be. They were at the very bottom of Coruscant. Only the poorest of the poor lived here. T'uune came outside and looked around. "Alright, lets set up a perimeter with the proximity detectors. Nobody sets up a node without somebody watching their back. Now, lets get started," T'uune ordered. They placed the detectors without incident and met by the hatch.

"Okay, you guys stay here with the ship. If you get any trouble, use the comlink to notify me for minor problems. For major problems, don't hesitate to be trigger happy. Understood?", T'uune ordered. "Yes sir!!" they said in unison. "Alright. Now, we'll be able to get to the surface whenever you guys can disguise yourselves. But for now, we need to lay low. I've told you guys about the troubles I've had with the Sith, so you should know why. Me and La'ola will be back within 12 hrs, so just hang tight."
_______

T'uune and La'ola made their way up to the upper regions, disguised as a simple couple. They made their way to the Jas Var Nov Cantina to meet with Trent.
 Master Jaxu
11-03-2004, 7:09 AM
"Thank you master,yes it should be a good fight.""Um...I think we should be on our way now Master Reven
 Cyborgninja
11-03-2004, 7:13 AM
Reven_yes we should (gets in ship) Lets go then (punches in coordinates for warp speed)
 TheOutrider
11-03-2004, 1:07 PM
Trent saw La'ola and T'uune. "Finally" he thought. He ordered a couple ales and some Romasioa fries. He turned to T'uune.

"So whats the plan, what have you found out, is Master Vandar still alive, and if you make one move to hurt me you die!"
"YOU LEFT ME THERE TO DIE AND I WAS RESCUED BY LORELLA!!!" Said Trent

Trent was really mad, he turned to Lorella. Lorella turned to T'uune and La'ola.

"Hes kinda mad right now, so my names Lorella, whats yours?" Said Lorella softly
 stingerhs
11-03-2004, 7:58 PM
T'uune-(to Lorella)"Pleased to meet you, this time without a lightsaber in your face. My name is Kola T'uune. This is my wife, La'ola.

I feel I have to apologize to the both of you. To Lorella, I apologize for not being able to reveal my true intentions at our confrontation aboard the ship. To Trent, I must apologize for not rescuing you in person. I would have, but a much better option presented itself in the form of Lorella.

As for Master Vandar, I returned him to the Republic some time ago. From what I understand, he is quite safe.

Now, I feel that I have to warn you that we are probably not very safe here on Coruscant, no matter what kind of 'protection' the Jedi can offer. I've just returned from what was supposed to be my 'retirement'. Apparantly, the Sith used certain circumstances to find out where I was. So now, I'm here. Any updates about your life in recent times??"
 TheOutrider
11-03-2004, 8:05 PM
"You say that as if you've never even heard of me before" Said Trent
"BOOM" The whole ground shaked
"What the..." replied Trent
"BOOM" Again the ground shook
"Whats going on?" asked Lorella to T'uune

~In space

"Hurry green squad move there" Said a Republic admiral

Republic ships and Sith ships were all fighting, the sith had devastating odds. There were more then there were in history. The Republic was losing, having there ships shot down like flies.

~Back into the cantina

"NOBODY MOVE, T'UUNE TRENT YOUR COMING WITH US" Said A Sith Soldier pointing his blaster pistol at Trents eyes.

There were 10 of them, each with a blaster pistol...
 stingerhs
11-03-2004, 8:28 PM
La'ola jumped to a ready position before anyone else. She quickly pulled out her repeater rifle and opened up. T'uune followed suit with his duel blasters. T'uune activated the emergency transponder on his armor to notify the soldiers that he was in need of a dust-off.

The last of the small Sith strike team fell to the ground, dead. "Come on Trent, lets get the :swear: out of here," T'uune yelled quickly. Just then, the Talarra's Fear flew overhead, circled, and then landed outside. They all ran outside. The soldiers on board ran outside to make sure the LZ was clear. They all ran inside, and Talarra's Fear took off.
 DarthBuzzard
11-03-2004, 8:35 PM
Talarra's fear couldn't escape. Matton's ship was looming over them; he activated the tractor beam. Caught; struggling like paralyzed prey. Matton laughed. The ship was pulled into the docking bay, and Matton punhced the console when he doors closed under it. It released a gas into the room that seeped into the ship. Shock troopers ran through the gas with masks, and pulled the unconcious bodies of all the soldiers, and the Jedi and La'ola.

Matton: Take them to the interrogation chambers. I'll execute the soliders, and meet you there.

Sith Trooper Leader: Yes Sir!

~

All the soldiers were dead. Matton strolled down the hallway, finally arriving in the interrogation room. It had been passworded and locked with the Force; only Matton knew the way out. When he walked in, each was in their energy cage.
"I hope you enjoy your...accomodations...hahahaha!"

Matton fried them all with the torture mechanism attatched to his hand; protected by the Force; undestroyable. Even the energy cells could only be broken by the Force; there would be no escape. All of them were shreiking, screaming, writhing...
 TheOutrider
11-03-2004, 8:42 PM
Trent jumped in his ship. Lorella didn't come in, she stood outside looking at Trent.

"Come on, what are you waiting for!" yelled Trent
"Im sorry my Love" Said Lorella softly
"What are you talking about" Asked Trent
"Your friends are now on Mattens ship, I told him your friends were leaving, and that you were down here" Lorella was now sad
"FREEZE" Said a Sith Commander

Trent whipped out his lightsaber, and in no time the Commander was dead. He looked at Lorella, she betrayed him. He was feeling odd emotions. He started running toward the edge of the cliff to jump and...
 stingerhs
11-03-2004, 9:00 PM
T'uune's body was writhing in pain, but he could still feel the Force. He focused on the one thing that would keep him going: his love for La'ola.

T'uune concentrated on all of the times that their love was strong. He remembered the courtship he endured to finally make her return the feeling that they now shared. He used it to strengthen himself, and finally, he formed a protective barrier around himself with the Force. The pain ceased. Now able to fully concentrate, T'uune used the Force to unlock himself and La'ola. She collapsed on the floor unconscience. T'uune glared at Matton with a fury that he had never had before in his life. The feeling of love did not fade. Instead, it was superceded by absolute hatred.

The connection he now had with the Force allowed him to simply think about what he wanted to happen, and it happened. Matton flew across the room, colliding into a panel with enough force to dent the durasteel. He was then sent back to the otherside of the room, careening into the other panel. T'uune then sent him flying to the end of the room, where he slammed Matton's head against the door.

T'uune calmly walked over to the battered Sith Lord. Using a combination of his own strength and the Force, T'uune picked up Matton by the throat and began to choke him. "You will no longer have anything to do with my life. If you come back for me again, then I will not allow you to breathe another breath that you are so undeserving of. I WILL NOT be pursued by you nor any of your forces ever again," T'uune told Matton inches from his face.

T'uune then rapidly turned around and threw Matton across the room again. T'uune then walked over to La'ola and woke her. They gathered their things and battled their way to Talarra's Fear.

Once inside, T'uune activated the turrets. They fired automatically at anyone that approached the frieghter. Once in the cockpit, T'uune launched the ship out of the hangar, only to get caught in the tractor beam. T'uune locked onto the source of the beam, and unloaded with the ion cannons. They all hit, and the tractor beam is fried. T'uune turns Talarra's Fear back around and jets into hyperspace.
 TheOutrider
11-03-2004, 9:07 PM
Trent felt T'uune leaving. Too late, he fell. He made a stupid choice by letting his emotions take him. He fell and finally grabbed on to a flying ship. He jumped on to a platform then another. Finally he reached his ship, Lorella wasn't there. He hopped into his ship and went to in intersect course with the Talarra's Fear. He entered hyperspace and saw Mattens ship, expecting to be caught in a Tractor Beam, Trent equpped his blaster. When he was finally alongside the Talarra's Fear he sent out a transmission to T'uune.

"Lorella betrayed us and got you caught, don't trust her, and im heading towards Tatooine, I have a house in the desert where we could hide out."

Then Trent activated his hyperspace coordinates and off he went.
 DarthBuzzard
11-03-2004, 9:12 PM
Matton let the Force barrier he had placed around his neck subside, and he laughed. He had only tortured Tu'une to get his attention; now that he knew what Tu'une needed, he would capture him one last time. Just once, to solve this. And then Matton made a promise that after this, he would never threaten Tu'une again, unlesss absoloutely necessary.

~

Tu'une would never come back willingly. Of course, since the Mandalorian was dumber than a Coruscant granite slug, he probably didn't do a full system search before hyperspace. Matton had anticipated his resourcefulness in getting away, and his stupidity. Matton pulled out the detonator and pushed. He could feel the Force telling him that it had worked. He sent a battlefleet after the now-crippled ship. In case this didn't work, Matton started to make a plan B...

~

Tu'une stood before him in the fighter bay, and La'ola was far away from him. He was cuffed by the Force, and there was no way of escape. His ship was elsewhere, and it was crippled beyond running anyways. Sith fighters had been moved to other docks. The only access to the other docks were from Matton himself; a padawan like Tu'une would be incapable of using the Force to bypass them. All Tu'une could do was listen to his proposal.

Matton: Tu'une, you have caused far too much trouble. You have also requested to be left alone, however, you know enough to endanger yourself and the Sith war effort. Since you are locked in, I have a proposal. I can let you go and never cross paths with you again under one condition; you and La'ola's memories must be partially wiped, and you must hand over the Republic encryption codes, which I know you stole on Coruscant. Of course, it would be lethal to try anything else...
 stingerhs
11-03-2004, 9:36 PM
T'uune-"The Republic encryption codes??? What in the blazes are you talking about??? Oh, no, wait, don't tell me, you've made that up so that you have an excuse to torture me. Oh yeah, big surprise. Well, hows this for a surprise you :swear:in piece of :swear:..."

T'uune quickly used a very brief opportunity to activate a small computer inside of his armor. In less than a second, the pack of thermal detonators went off in his pack. The ensuing explosion ripped through the hull of the ship, but T'uune created a small field around himself to protect himself from the heat, the flack, and the vacuum that was now created. He flew forwards, away from the crater. Using the magnetic soles at the bottom of his shoes, T'uune reattached himself to the floor of the ship. Without waiting for a response from Matton, T'uune flung him into the crater, and into the bleak vacuum of space.
 DarthBuzzard
11-03-2004, 9:44 PM
Matton had the Force to protect him, and Sith trooper suits could protect against the small amoutns of vacuum coming in. Sighing, he reached out with the Force, grabbed Tu'une, pulled him back, and rooted him firmly to the spot. He walked through the door, into the Fear, grabbed a datapad, and returned.
"I did not phrase this very well. This datapad given to you by the Republic held small amounts of data that we need to figure out their encryption codes. I will not torture you; I will show you."

Matton opened up his intentions to Tu'une; mind-wipe him, give him credits, and send him away.
"If we ever have to work together again, I will restore all of your memories. Promised. Oh, and your ship is repaired. Deal?"
 stingerhs
11-03-2004, 10:20 PM
T'uune-"Mind wipe me for what?? I've done nothing against you except rescue Master Vandar for the Republic. They made me an extremely tempting offer that I couldn't refuse. Plain and simple. You can construe what you want out of this. But, I will not allow you to simply barge into my life and attempt to destroy it. This is most assuredly the last mistake you could even dream to attempt."

T'uune force pulls several weapons out of stashes from within Talarra's Fear. The weapons he grabs are two heavy blasters. He opens fire. Realizing well beforehand that Matton would try to deflect them back at T'uune, T'uune Force jumps out of the hatch and into the hangar.

He quickly shoots down the guards in the room and continues to fire at Matton, who also continues to block his shots. As Matton runs outside, T'uune uses the Force to activate the cranes for hoisting the Sith Fighters.

One of them comes down directly in front of Matton. Matton pushes it out of the way with the Force, but not before T'uune hits Matton with two shots from his blasters. Distracted by momentary pain, Matton is fueled by anger, and launches himself at T'uune.

T'uune uses the opportunity to dodge, and throw a dead Sith at Matton with the Force. T'uune then launches himself back into Talarra's Fear and shuts the hatch, sealing Matton from him. Now to see just how badly this thing is damaged.

T'uune gets to the front cockpit and activates the weapons, but not to aim at Matton. Instead, T'uune ruptures a hole in the side of the hangar, towards the INSIDE of the ship. He tries to activate the engines, but they are very heavily damaged and won't start. T'uune just simply activates the repulserlifts to take off. Using the powerful thrusters, T'uune heads into the rupture. Now with air flowing over the engines, T'uune forces the engines to start. Although damaged, they provide much more thrust than even the original engines did. He just had to make sure they didn't overheat.

Inside another hangar, T'uune makes another hole into the ship and heads for the access tunnels. Inside the access tunnels, T'uune activates several systems that can make automatic repairs. The repairs increase the engine thrust output as well as the cooling capabilities. They also repair some of his thrusters.

T'uune feels for La'ola and finally senses her presence. He makes his way down the access tunnel towards La'ola. He finally reaches a junction, and turns. He launched a small object into a wall and kept going.

He finally reached the bridge he was looking for and used the repulsorlifts to maintain a hover over the walkway. Running across the bridge, T'uune pulled out a spare concussion rifle he had stowed on Talarra. Anything, including droids, that got in his way was shot quickly. T'uune finally arrived at the door. Instead of unlocking it, T'uune simply blew it open. Inside, T'uune found La'ola passed out in a torture field. He quickly deactivated it and returned to Talarra's Fear while carrying La'ola.

Inside, he strapped her into a medical bed, and ran into the cockpit. He then turned Talarra's Fear directly upwards. He dodged several bridges inside the tunnel and a collision warning sounded. The upper hull was approaching. T'uune unloaded with everything he had. Taking fire from the inside of the ship did not bode well for armor designed to take fire from the other side of the ship, and thus quickly imploded outwards. Now with the vacuum of air rushing towards space carrying them, Talarra's Fear rushed outside the ship.

"Its time to end your own misery, Matton," T'uune said coldly. And with that, T'uune pressed a button, activating the object on he had fired earlier. The object was a duel imploding thermal detonator. Approximately 25 times more powerful than a standard thermal detonator, the explosion ripped throught the ship, causing massive damages, but not destroying the vessel. T'uune then quickly broadcasted a ff identification system to the republic warships, and headed towards a landing pad in Coruscant with fighter escort.
 DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 2:03 PM
Matton watched the Sith fighters destroy the escort and nearly destroy the Talarra's fear. Idiot had tried to flee. Matton then destroyed what remained of the engines with the Force, and blew the repulsor lifts from inside. Matton felt the coming warships; the last of the Republic fleet. A victory here would ensure the reign of the Sith. Then something caught his eye. La'ola. She had been left behind. While corrupting all remaining systems and destroying all exit areas, Matton gave the signal to fire. Several guards shot multiple poison blaster rounds, puncturing La'ola's skin and poisoning her. Matton then started to crush her bones and electricute her, while still pulling at Tu'unes ship and destroying it. He started breaching La'ola's armor and destroying her weapons. He then drained all of the life out of her, except for the last string. He wound the Dark Side through the string, wrapped it so tightly around her body that only Matton could take it off, and with a simple thought, he could destroy her last connection to life. With his shup's systems completely destroyed, Matton wound the Dark Side around the ship as well; Tu'une wouldn't be able to penetrate that. His weapons and sheilds were down, and his ship was frozen in place by the Dark Lord; there was now way out. Matton then began to communicate telepathically with Tu'une.

It matters much, for you've seen enough to endanger both the Sith, the Republic, and yourself. You are also a wanted man; 2,500,000 credits have been placed on your head by the Republic for stealing this datapad and harming their war efforts, and the exchange wants you for millions unles you tell them the secrets; I can remove both contracts from your head, and I can...wait. Can you feel the Republic? They have discovered who sent the signal and where it's headed...they think you're leadingm them into a trap, and your working for us! Now you see the full consequences of your actions.

Matton wasn't lying. The Republic was turning around, and Matton's powers enabled him to see why.

Your woman is also here; with me. She will die as well if you do not consent. As will you. If you agree, I will rebuild your ship, heal you both, fill your pockets with...compenssation for what you've been through, and keep you safe. Compensation is set at 5 million, and it's here on this ship. You couldn't turn it down for the Republic; will you turn it down, as well as your lives?

Matton waited for his response...
 stingerhs
11-04-2004, 5:25 PM
((ooc: ok, look. how in the whole f***in world are you going to penetrate an entire republic blockade??? this is getting really ridiculous darthbuzzard. me, stingerhs, is now getting extremely frustrated. i'm sorry, but this kind of manipulation is really outrageous. i've tried time and time again to be fair to you in every situation you put me in, but without you returning the favor in any way. either quit it, or i'm out.))
 DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 5:29 PM
((and since the storyline isn't going anywhere and since if you think about it, being PARTIALLY mind-wiped and going our seperate ways, then meeting up and restoring your memories again, then whatever happens after that would breathe life into a somewhat dead story. you have to think long-term as well. the whole framework of this story is pretty messed up anyways, im TRYING to do something to add to this; since you are screwing this up, naturally i repeatedly try to fix it. i darthbuzzard, am also extremely pissed that i have to keep doing this. i darthbuzzard, also quit...brb, going to revive bounty, an actually smartly done RP))
 stingerhs
11-04-2004, 5:33 PM
((don't take it personally. and dude, if you have plans, the pm system is perfectly functional. as far as i knew, you were trying to kill my character. keeping people in the dark is never a good option.))
 DarthBuzzard
11-04-2004, 5:40 PM
((True; I was an idiot. Won't forget that next time. Oh, and if you want to post, bounty is suited up with a new post. This one is dead anyway...))
 TheOutrider
11-05-2004, 3:05 PM
Originally posted by jackofblades
ooc-NO I WILL NOT LET THIS RP die. Darth Buzzard I see where your comin from cause your caught in the middle it is kinda seems like stingerhs and Jedidude had there own little story away from the plot of this rp. Ahem, I believe the "plot" was Republic vs Sith, we all have contributed in the way of a plot thank you very much:)
 Godzilla Master
11-05-2004, 3:18 PM
Name: Xeno
Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber
Class: Jedi Knight
Appearence: Black Battle Armor with a black cape, and a black ninja mask.

BIO: After ROJ Xeno settled down and got married to a woman named Suda after 2 years of marriage. Then Sith came back after there long disapperance and a Sith master named Zerot and a squad of soilders murdered his wife and took Xeno into slavery. After one year the Jedi destroyed the Sith minery where Xeno was. After that the Jedi saved Xeno and Xeno vowed his life to the Jedi.

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Xeno runs to JediMasterDude and tells him the Sith are coming left and right and then asks him what to do.
 Cyborgninja
11-05-2004, 5:53 PM
ooc-I am the jedi master dude??
Page: 3 of 3