Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starting a clan

Page: 1 of 1
 monkey joe
10-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Okay, What do you need to start a clan?
 Pad
10-17-2004, 5:06 AM
First of all you should have a game that people can play online against each other. If that case is marked you are on your way. Simple as that. Just give it a name, maybe a background story, find some friends to join, post a topic in here and you are set. ;)
 Alegis
10-17-2004, 7:00 AM
*mumbles the sherlock holmes theme*

A guide to clans (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130339)

Can you imagine that! A complete guide was waiting for you! Just a few spots up...

conclusion: always look at sticky titles, they're not just sticky because pad spills yoghurt on it
 monkey joe
10-17-2004, 5:52 PM
Originally posted by Pad
First of all you should have a game that people can play online against each other. If that case is marked you are on your way. Simple as that. Just give it a name, maybe a background story, find some friends to join, post a topic in here and you are set. ;)

wouldn't you need a server or something, i heard some people posting about that. I didn't want to humiliate myself when i have 10 members and no server or anything. And of course you know that i would be playing SW BF.:D :D :D
Page: 1 of 1