Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Two Ps2 On A Router Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 skee360
10-15-2004, 8:37 AM
Thank for helping me. Just to let you know that me and my girl play socom navy seals 1 and 2 with no problems. I use a DSL connection. When I log into my ps#2 I get a message that says, this is the exact message as it says, " could not authenticate user ID and password. Please check your network configuration and try again". I went into my network settings in my Starwars.BF and put in my ID and password and got a message "ERROR A timeout has occurred. Return to the network settings menu". I did not have to do all of this for my PS#1 to play Starwars.BF so I'm really confused right now. If you can help me I'll appreciate it, my girl is giving me hell because she can't play and that sucks!
THANK YOU
SKEE
 malikai666
10-15-2004, 3:42 PM
Im having the same problem, I can play soco with no problems but cant get onto swbattlefront HELP
 Pho3nix
10-16-2004, 7:49 AM
Maybe you should play PC instead.
Page: 1 of 1