Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Duel of the Duals

Page: 3 of 3
 Jared
03-06-2002, 3:51 PM
*The shuttle lands by the force barrier*
A squad of stormtroopers run out, blasters ready, followed by a single trooper. The trooper waves his hand at the squad and tells them to leave. The walk back into the ship and ignite the engines, speeding off out of the atmosphere. The trooper yells out, "Come out corzip, i know you are here!" he reaches into his bagpack and pulls out a small cylinder. The saber ignites with a flash of light. "Come out Corzip!" Lets finish this!!

(I can posses a life form with no force abilities, but I need Krea to posses a force able body)
 Redwing
03-07-2002, 1:01 AM
((OOS

*cough*god character*cough*

:rolleyess :p))
 Wraith 8
03-07-2002, 6:38 AM
((OOS: agrees with RED. you are a god creature. it is not fair.
*childish respons* than i cant be killed either */childish respons*))
 Jared
03-08-2002, 6:06 PM
gimme a break. Just post your reply wraith.
 Wraith 8
03-15-2002, 11:22 AM
*Corzip walks out of the bushes. he looks at Ogken.
he looks at Corzip with contempt.
he looks at him as if he was a push over.
Corzip smiles by that thought. but he soon looked serious. he let the force flow threw him. he feels his power growing again.*

'Damn i wish i had my second lightsaber with me'. he thinks*
 S1DC
03-15-2002, 4:19 PM
Hey, TK can come back. Hes not as strong, not by far, by he can still fight some. Next time you die though, TK, your DEAD.

just testing this code.
 Wraith 8
03-15-2002, 4:57 PM
*Corzip was surounded by a light orange aura. you could just feel the power he was giving off. He walked up untill 4 meters of Ogken. Corzip had his eyes closed and his head down on his chest.
Then he opened his eyes and turned it so he just could see Ogken.
Corzip was feeling nervous. that last fight took a lot of him. but he had plenty of time to recharge his powers. he felt ok.*

So Ogken. you refuse to die hah? if you were just a normal man, i would knock you out and take you to the authority.
 Redwing
03-22-2002, 1:27 AM
((OOS: Ummm, HELLO, Jared, POST))
 Wraith 8
03-22-2002, 3:35 AM
((OOS: well he last asked me not to kill him yet :D.... but... i almost cant resist))
 S1DC
03-23-2002, 11:31 AM
If he does not post today... kill him.
 Wraith 8
03-23-2002, 12:48 PM
*Ogken is very quiet. He looks at Corzip. Corzip feels that Ogkens powers are increasing. but Corzip still feels that his own powers are well matched against Ogkens.*

*Ogken steps closer to Corzip and looks him staright in the eyes.*

Ogken:
Well Young Corzip. How you have grown.

Corzip:
The more better i hope. and the only thing that will grow on you are the flowers on your grave.

*Corzip wanted to swing at Ogken, but at the last moment he decided not to.'A jedi uses his powers for defence and protection. Never for Attack'.*
 S1DC
03-27-2002, 5:45 PM
POST PEOPLE! POST!
 Redwing
04-04-2002, 6:35 AM
((OOS: Umm, Jared (aka prodigy) might not be able to reply for a...while. So he might need to be disabled, perhaps? Or something.))
 Wraith 8
04-04-2002, 8:07 AM
((OOC: well ill kill him monday for me.... sunday for you... cause im gone for the weekend))
 S1DC
04-06-2002, 2:30 PM
Krea should just use his dark force abilities and burst Ogkens head from his rather painful postion (hes been stuck in this damn force-entity being zapped for ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW.)
 Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 7:39 AM
*At that moment the attck came from OgkenHe swinged his double lightsaber at Corzip and he was just able to evade or he would have mist his head.
Corzip slahed back at him. and the fight has started.*
 Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 12:29 PM
((OOC: it has been one month since Jareds last post...))

*Corzip slashed back at Ogken to keep him away. but the young jedi had some trouble to keep the speed of the Sith under control.*

You know for a dead man, you move pretty quick

*Ogken only smiled while he kept fighting CorZip.
Corzip tried to make a slash at Ogken, but the Sith kept pounding on him so that Corzip had no way to make an attack.*
 S1DC
04-08-2002, 12:37 PM
Meanwhile, back in the Force:

Krea feels... but not the same as before. He remembers his dark nature... he can feel it. But he cannot use it. he feels weak... he feels as if his mind is reaching out all arond him, wanting to learn...

NO! I ALREADY KNOW ALL OF THIS! MY KNOWLEDGE IS THIS FAR ALREADY!

Wait, i am not trying to learn... i am trying to help!

I AM GIVING OFF LIGHT FORCE! DAMNIT, NO!

krea feels out of control of his force... his selfish Dark force cannt break through, it does not share with the other entities.

Krea feels fear for the first time ever... when he gazes towards Dan Re.
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 4:42 AM
Dan Re has transformed. He exudes pure evil. Hidden in his heart, he has always wanted power---power to do anything, to change anything, to make everything right, or so he told himself. Now his secret powerlust was fulifilled, beyond his wildest dreams. And now, he didn't care anymore about those foolish ideals of his...he didn't need them! He had ultimate power! ULTIMATE POWER! Why had he ever cared about those stupid souls in the first place? They were puny fools! Now he would rule them all! Or better yet, destroy them! Oh, the delight of this new power! The universe was HIS!!

The dark nature expanded with the surge of dark power. Dan Re felt even more delight as his dark awareness told him that Krea's power was being sapped away. He looks in Krea's direction with utter contemptuousness. What a weak little fool! Was he even worth the gesture of Dan Re squashing him like a bug? He stared at Krea's face and relished the fear he sensed there under his opponent's mask. A sneer played over his now twisted features as he contemplated the former dark master struggling on the ground with some invisible force in his mind. What a puny insect! And here Dan Re was finally in possession of the ultimate power in the universe! With his supposed greatest opponent groveling on the floor in fear! FEAR! He threw his head back and laughed, and laughed some more as his new dark powers continued to surge upwards.

Something in his mind tried to tell him that while the force Krea was struggling with was filling him anew with light power as dark power drained from him. But who cared. Krea could have all the pathetic light power he wanted. Dan Re would still just crush him like an ant when he felt the need.

Behind the two warriors, the light being and the dark being stepped back to observe their work.

[edit: For inaccuracies---what S1DC said]
 S1DC
04-09-2002, 9:03 PM
Krea will not loose.

This is not what he wants.

He begins to fight the force... but realizes something.

Being of good force does not mean he cannot be evil.., have evil in him. Light Force is not controling, like Dark Force is. His temperment comes back... despite his nagging feeling that he must save something and do good. He feels less angry... and his control grows. instead of his normal straight, evil face under his mask... he smiles. he can win.

(REDWING: Krea wears a mask. you can;t see my face. change your post to say he sensed my fear or something... not saw it on my face.)
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 11:11 PM
Dan Re is only disturbed for a fleeting second when Krea abruptly ceases his struggle and straightens. Darkness filled him to the brim, and he laughed. So this is what ultimate power tastes like.
 S1DC
04-09-2002, 11:17 PM
HAHAHH! YOU CAN TASTE YOUR POWER! HAHAHHA!!! Woo, thank God Krea keeps those comments to himself... HAHHA!
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 11:59 PM
LOL

Haven't you ever heard that expression? :p

This is fun...I love playing a maniacal character :D
 Wraith 8
04-10-2002, 7:05 AM
*Ogken was still hammering Corzip with the blows. suddenly Corzip stepped aside quickly and put his foot out. The sith tripped over the foor and rolled away. But Corzip didnt swing at him.
Ogken looked at him with suprise. Corzip just had a chance to kill Ogken.....but he didnt. The sith smiled and attcked again.
Corzip again side slipped and this time kicked the sith with high force away from him. Then Corzip stretched out his hands and deactivated his saber. he closed his eyes and started to scream out loud. His scream got loader and loader and Ogken covered his ears..... A huge Force storm started to rise from the sky and the scream of Corzip was heard over the entire planet.
The storm was increasing in intensity and it got hard to look threw it. A lot of dust arissen from the ground and was whirling in it. Ogken felt that withing the eye of the storm, Corzip was growing in power.
And he kept growing in power.....*
 S1DC
04-10-2002, 8:06 PM
krea sneazes and the storm blows away.

hah, just kidding...
 Redwing
04-11-2002, 1:52 AM
Dan Re feels the Force storm forming back on the planet. Well well, it's that idiot who wanted me to *laugh* train him. What was his name? Forzip? Corzip? I think now is as good a time as any to give him the "training" he asked for! Dan Re laughs and rises into the air, exiting the Force along with Krea, who was apparently waiting to see what his next move would be. Don't worry...I'll take care of you next, oh Mighty Krea. An evil grin crosses his face. He levitates up over the walls of the Temple, looking in the direction of the Force storm forming in the distance.
 Wraith 8
04-11-2002, 7:10 AM
*Ogken stands at the dge of the storm covering his eyes. And suddenly out of the storm, Corzip strides forward and attacks the sith. The sith blocks the blow of Corzip but The kick in his gut he didnt.. Corzip rushed over to the place Ogken fell too... Corzip slashed at him with his saber but Ogken reflected the blow again and a Duel started between the two. it was a spectecular sight to see. Corzip worked at The sit with amazing strenght and he got the sith in tough situations. as Corzip went on he slashed at the Sith and cut off his hand where the lightsaber is in. Ogken screams but the screaming soon stops... cause Corzip wasnt finished and cut of the arme and slashed threw his body and finaly the head. Corzip stopped, breathing heavely.The smoking body of Ogken fell to the ground. It was over. Ogken was no more. finnaly one of the sith who killed his parents is dead. only one more to go. The storm stopped and disapearde without a trace. Corzip felt strange.... no relief of some kind... he also felt something else... something was coming.
He ran into the woods*
 S1DC
04-16-2002, 9:33 AM
i will post in a bit guys...
 Wraith 8
04-18-2002, 12:07 PM
*Corzip ran deepm into the forest. he stopped for a moment and feld with the force ... he feld Dan Re.... but he feld different... somehow ... and Krea.... also strange.... he didnt want to be here when the arrived.. let them see what he had don to Ogken.*
 Wraith 8
04-29-2002, 7:55 AM
As Corzip Ran he came along his stuff. he swiftly picked them up and ran on. when he reached the speeder he bought he jumped in and rode off in the direction of the town he landed in.
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 7:04 AM
*Corzip rode on... and came along the places where he had encountered the other sith and Dan Re before*
 S1DC
05-13-2002, 10:13 PM
i'm back, i'm back. I'll be posting here again soon. seems like we keep losing one player and the whole thing stops, eh?
 Redwing
05-13-2002, 11:15 PM
Umm, hello...I can't make my move until you make yours, since your right next to me :p
 Wraith 8
06-13-2002, 7:22 AM
*Corzip reached the town where he set his fighter down. he went into teh bar and asked if someone would buy his speeder.
Corzip had no money what so ever on him.
some one offered a 1000 credits for it.
Corzip accepted and went to his Z-95.

He got aboard and took off. he headed for space. and once there... he quickly went into hyperspace.

Corzip was on his way to a new adventure*

((OOC: This story ends here. for Corzip that is. Redwing and S1DC can saty around if they want to :D.
Corzip story continues in Another new hope. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43657)))
 Redwing
06-14-2002, 6:31 AM
The sun rose above the planet's horizon as Corzip entered hyperspace far above it. The sun's rays climbed the trees, the mountains, and finally, illuminated the Sith temple...and two new statues standing inside it, trapped within the Force barrier.

One statue was pure white. One was the deepest black. The ultimate balance of the Force, forever immortalized in stone.

The statues bore the visages of Krea Tm'Rek and Dan-Re Seyah.
 Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 7:16 AM
---===THE END!===---
Page: 3 of 3