Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Duel of the Duals

Page: 1 of 3
 S1DC
10-03-2001, 11:47 PM
<font size=1>I have changed this first post in an attempt to see if anyone really pays any attention to these first few pages.</font>

Nope.
-Reddy
 Redwing
10-04-2001, 3:19 AM
*The light Jedi Dan-Re Seyah exits the speeder taxi that has ferried him here. "Here" being an out-of-the-way, warring no-mans-land between two opposing villages. However he is not here tointerfere in the fight. He is here to fight...*

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Jared
10-04-2001, 6:51 AM
Dark master Ogken Rahi'shi's TIE phantom decends to the planet, with only one thing in mind, Winning. He lands the fighter in a small clearing. He gets out, checks his gear, and begins walking towards the forest.

------------------
http://members.aol.com/volporsche/ss2gohan.gif) My true inner self has emerged.....
 Wraith 5
10-05-2001, 1:59 PM
*An old battered Z-95 Headhunter landed on a pad near the village in the west....*

*A young man steps out of the fighter.
He looks scarred. As if all his life, he was fighting against evil.*

*He was here to look for a couple of dark Jedi. The ones HE thought were responsible for the death of his parents. He also was looking for the Jedi Master Dan-Re Sevah. It is told he was going here to fight. He has an offer for him. he hopes he will take it.*

*He walks to a nearby bar and enters.........*

------------------
Your the victim of Kell Tainer. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/tales/lsabre.gif)
 S1DC
10-06-2001, 2:09 PM
The clash of primitive swords and outdated laser weaponry blazes accross the war-torn landscape below him. Men scream in agaony as they suffer and die, during a small scuffle off the edge of the main battle between two opposing allied teams. Krea smiles. With one swift movement he drops down into the fray and ignites his saber. A man screams as his arm falls off, and another has no chance to scream when his head is removed from his shoulders. Krea works swiftly, moving with lightning speed through the ranks of men, furious with anger for thier arogance and high with the pleasue of the kill. Only moments after he dropped into thier little world of terror, all the men are dead. Krea stand in the center of the carnage, and smiles. He is ready to fight... he begins searching for his freind, Ogken, who he has taken under his wing after a near deadly fight in which Ogken lost his hand. Krea thinks to himself, this should prove interesting...
 Redwing
10-10-2001, 4:39 AM
*Dan-Re melts into the forests like a ghost in the night. He opens his senses and lets the living Force flow through him. He reaches out with invisible senses looking for any sign to help him locate his foes. And sure enough, not a mile away, in the mix of a dozen human emotions of fright, rage, and grief, the dark side burns like a black fire. Dan-Re's eyes snap open.*

Son of the Sith, I have you now...

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited October 12, 2001).]
 Jared
10-11-2001, 9:36 PM
Ogken senses something behind him. He ten realizes how slow he is walking and begins to run. But suddenly he senses someone behind him. He stops, and turns igniting his 2 bladed saber. An evil grin spreads across his face.

[This message has been edited by TK-421 (edited November 24, 2001).]
 Wraith 5
10-13-2001, 10:50 PM
*When he walks in to the bar, everybody stares at him. He feels around in the FORCE. He sences a some negative waves of a couple of these people. A few know him....recognize him. But there are also a lot of friendly faces in here.
He walks up to the bar and orders a drink.*

Hi there. Can i have one of those pink thingies?

*The bar-man gives him the drink and says.*

What brings you here, young Jedi? The battle?
Yes they do. But im also looking for another Jedi. But i was wondering if any of you have a transport for me wich i could hire or buy?

*The bar guy offeres him an old speeder.*

Ill take it. How much??......
 S1DC
10-18-2001, 7:23 PM
Krea looks down upon the small city to the northeast. This is where Ogken was last seen... Krea tires of waiting. He gathers all his strength, and fires a huge lightning bolt into the air. Ogken will notice that...
 Redwing
10-19-2001, 11:30 PM
*as Dan-Re heads through the forest towards the dark power he sensed earlier, he comes into a clearing. The clearing holds a strangely elegant-looking tri-winged TIE fighter. Lettering on the side proclaims it as a Phantom class. The dark side swirls as if in currents around it; and Dan-Re an sense a trail of dark power leading from it into the woods like the proverbial trail of bread crumbs. He rushes off along the path and almost immediately comes upon its creator. He ignites his saber and rushes at the enemy, who turns to fight him. Pure adrenaline runs through the fighters as, without words, they parry, stab and slash at each other, neither one giving or losing ground. No words are spoken, for the enrgies flowing through them into the Force speak for themselves. However, their fight is cut short when a brilliant flash of lightning flares to the east, distracting both the fighters. The dark warrior pauses, looks at Dan-Re, and speaks three words: "We'll meet again." Before Dan-Re can react, the dark one blurs and dissappears in a wave of dark energy. As the dark force dissipates, Dan-Re can almost hear a voice whisper, "Soon."*

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited November 24, 2001).]
 S1DC
11-14-2001, 12:00 AM
uhhhh... post. someone. forget the whole order thing, lets just post.
 Wraith 5
11-19-2001, 6:32 PM
*The speeder rushes trhrew the forrest.*

*He feels a presence of a dark creature. he feels close.. but not close enough for him to confront. *

*I must find this Jedi Master first.*
 S1DC
11-20-2001, 7:10 PM
TmRek watches as the speeder flys by. He moves his eyes from the monocular he took from one of the dead bodies he left at a small camp a few ticks back. Krea turns around as hears hears the sounds of a familiar person... Ogken. Perhaps he has finaly decided to show up. If only, Kreaa thinks to himself, he would stop humming that hidious madleorian Hymn.

[This message has been edited by S1DC (edited November 20, 2001).]
 Wraith 5
11-23-2001, 4:09 PM
*The young JEDI stops after 5 hours of flying threw the forrest.*

It is time for some training.

*takes out a the practice sphere and activates it. he takes out his saber and waits for the sphere to attack him.
after a minute of scilence, the sphere suddenly attacks with 3 shots from different places.... and at the last moment the young JEDI activates his saber and reflects the shots with high speed. the sphere starts to circle him and continues to fire upon him. Every shot is reflected by the orange bladed light saber.

For over a half hour he keeps the sphere on the highest setting and after 45 minutes the sphere stops. the timer has ended.

with almost no sweat on his forhead he deactivates his lihgtsaber and puts the sphere back in the speeder.*

now a little rest and some meditation should prepare me for my next practice

*he sets himself against a tree and closes his eyes*
 S1DC
11-24-2001, 12:52 AM
he still uses that retched thing! thinks krea. Krea reaches down and taps on the young jedi shoulder. The jedi jumps to life and reaches to activate his blade... which is not there. He looks at krea in horror.

Krea speaks.

"Find your friend. prepare to fight."

Krea knocks the jedi unconscious, and walks away.
 Redwing
11-25-2001, 9:29 PM
*Dan-Re comes upon the young Jedi Din just as he awakens*

[D:] Another Jedi....here? *taps the young man's shoulder* Hello, may I assist you?

------------------
And the castle rose above the clouds.

RSN CLAN
|Rank: Trainee|
Wins: 2
Losses: 0
 Wraith 5
11-25-2001, 10:07 PM
*looks dazed at the JEDI master*

MASTER!!

i have bin looking for you!!
but this DARK JEDI suprised me when i rested.
he is good in hiding himself in the force.

Master Seyah.. My name is Corzip Din.

i have something to tell you.
A couple of years ago... my parents were killed by 2 dark Jedi. I was away to visit mu Uncle. I believe you know him. His name is Mika-Log Din, he said you 2 had the same Master. He also told me you could help me find and fight the Dark Jedi that killed my parents. I believe you know them.... you seem full of the knoledge of them... and i was hoping you could help me defeat them.

If you will.... ill be your apprentice. and you can complete my training.

Will you please help me???
 Redwing
11-25-2001, 10:15 PM
*looks incredulously at Din* Corzip Din? Well, you've picked a spectacularly bad time to ask me this...but I do know Mika...and he mentioned you a few times...but I'm on a mission right now, to destroy two dangerous dark Jedi who have come to this planet for some unknown purpose. I need to stop them before they can cause any more damage. If you go with me, I can't guarantee your survival.

------------------
And the castle rose above the clouds.

RSN CLAN
|Rank: Trainee|
Wins: 2
Losses: 0
 Wraith 5
11-25-2001, 10:24 PM
Dont worry about me.... well.... no dont!!
ill take care of myself better than i did... i just need to focus....

ill do my best not to get in your way.
i promise..... im not afraid!!!
 Redwing
11-25-2001, 10:30 PM
[Yoda voice]You will be. You will be.[/Yoda voice]

j/k, couldn't resist http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Wraith 5
11-26-2001, 3:23 PM
 Redwing
12-02-2001, 11:43 PM
Okay, S1, repost your previous post, and I'll repost mine.
 S1DC
12-03-2001, 12:48 AM
augh

they disapeared.

Krea looks out over the city to the northwest. that young jedi... he is somehow connected to those two peasents. Those blasted peasents who were the only people to have laid eyes on my countanace krea thinks. he must not find out why i must kill him... krea begins pacing. I need to find the city of Talch D'tRech. i must continue my search. Krea pulls out an old yellowed map from his cloak. on it, in the northwest and southeast corners, are marks for the two cities. But there is a third city marked, with an anceint sith symbol. The symbol of darkness.

Krea matches his position on the map with the star alignments above him, turns to the south, and turns again a few degrees... he begins to walk.

Ogken must show himself soon. i am growing tired of his attempts to impress me by hiding his force. krea stops and looks towards the north. He feels ogken is about 4 miles behind him. he also knows that Ogken feels him as well. Krea wonders why Ogken is choosing this strange tactic... or if something is really going on.
 S1DC
12-03-2001, 12:59 AM
<EMBED SRC="http://downloads.mp3.com/AAIBQpveCABBQnshAgGAwARub3JtUAQAAABS.kIBAFEBAAAAUw) EAAABUAQAAAAgAQ3fpCjyu8Rfv2TI1kyIIvhyzzvTm/EPIC.mp3" AUTOPLAY=TRUE>

Some music for to set the mood...

------------------
Saber One

Kyougu Issanni http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/saber/lightsaber_aqua_SP_LE_small.gif) http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/011.gif)
Need a unique signature? Custom Lightsaber Anims by S1DC Technologies!!!
 Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 4:45 PM
So what do you say oh Jedi Master????
will you let me stay with you or must i go my own way???

Ill try to do my best!! (i know what your answer will be red lol)
 Redwing
12-05-2001, 12:08 AM
(not my fault the post dissapeared. X_X )

N E WAYZ

[D:] If you join me, I can't guarantee your survival. I have come here to destroy two powerful dark Jedi, who have come to this planet with some dark purpose in mind. Are you sure about this?
 Wraith 8
12-05-2001, 12:36 PM
I wont be in your way.... ill help you.... i want these guys to pay for what they have done to me.... they should be brought to justice... i will help you....
 S1DC
12-05-2001, 4:20 PM
Krea T'mRek glances down at his map again. Something is wrong...

This planet is old thinks Krea. Very old... the tectonic plates have shifted so much since this map was made that it no longer matches up with the stars correctly. Krea pulls out a small black book from his cloak and examines it. He looks up into the night sky and stares... for 30 minutes. He carfully notes all the stars positions of the hemisphere he can see, than begins making a new map. Based on the rate of movement of this plate... perhaps he can fix the map. And accomplish his goal.

Krea levitates into a large ion cloud 2 miles above the city... and begins to work. Even if one of the Jedi find me Krea thinks they will be unable to use thier weapons in this cloud. and thier perception will be limited to how well they can navigate the force. The young one will be no problem- Krea pauses, - but the other may prove... difficult. Krea removes a small communicator he removed from one of the soldiers dead bodies, and enters Ogkens frequency. He levitates the communicator beside him, and continues his work.
 Redwing
12-07-2001, 4:23 AM
Dan-Re feels a buzz against his garments. He looks down, and sees of all things, a small communicator unit, stuck to his boot by the magnetic pull of one of his buckles. He reaches down to pick it up.
 S1DC
12-07-2001, 7:35 AM
Krea: You have a comm.

Dan Re: And you have some trouble.

Krea: Make it so.
 Wraith 8
12-07-2001, 7:15 PM
I feel a disturbans in the force....... but it is gone now...... it apeared very quickly and it disapeared almost directly.

I have a bad feeling about this...... i sence there could be big trouble here.
 S1DC
12-07-2001, 11:44 PM
[thats your que, red]
 Redwing
12-08-2001, 2:38 AM
*cynically, @ Corzip* That's one way of putting it.

*into the comlink* So the games begin again, "Dark Master"? Let me ask you something: Why here? Why now? This backwater planet seems a step down from the grandiose arenas that saw the battles of our ancestors in times long past. Although, perhaps that's what the Sith have always done best: Hide.
 S1DC
12-08-2001, 12:06 PM
let me remind you, jedi, that i was the one who sent you the message to some here.

and i am no ordinary sith. I have no need to hide from anyone.

You would be wise to continue your search for me. I have work to do, so please try your hardest to sneak up on me. I don't want this to be boring to you, Jedi.
 Wraith 8
12-08-2001, 1:05 PM
*grabs the comlink out of Dan-re's hands and shouts*

Corzip:
Why did you do it you Sith Spawn!! Why did you murder my family hah!! what did they ever did to you??!!

Krea:
Ah the little Jedi. You should be carefu........

Corzip:
No!!! You should be carefull Krea!! You better watch for me! i am more powerfull then you can EVER imagine!! Im gobnna get you one day!! and when i do, you are gonna be SO sorry to have messed with me!!

*Corzip throws the comlink in the air. stops it with the force. opens his hand. and makes a fist. Just before the comlink is destroyed Krea said: Your hate has made you powerfull. and the comlink explodes in to a million peaces*
 Redwing
12-08-2001, 1:10 PM
*looks at Corzip* All of you are alike. All of you...so easily turned. *face flushes with memory* I don't have time for this. *with a thought, he raises into the air and flies off above the trees, searching fot the slightest sign of dark side energy*
 S1DC
12-08-2001, 1:16 PM
Krea laughs. The fool. He thinks his anger will help him. all it will do for him in reality is make him more suseptable to my power... for darkness always grasps darkness.

Krea senses Dan Re is near.
 Redwing
12-08-2001, 1:36 PM
After not five minutes, Dan-Re sights an oddly large ion cloud. Searching the Force, he feels a twinge of dark side energy, a signature left by someone trying to hide their power but having too much of it to hide it completely. Dan-Re sways in midair, riding on currents of the Force towards the ion cloud.
 S1DC
12-08-2001, 1:57 PM
finaly krea thinks.

Krea, without stopping his work, begins speaking to Dan Re telepathicly.

It is time for us to do what we came here for, Darren TueReche.

As abruptly as he began speaking, Krea disapears. All sign of him is gone...

Inside Kreas Lair, the large monoliths on the walls are symbols of power. Each one represents a soul defeated by Krea T'mRek. Many creatures have stood to the challenge, not one has succeeded. The power that Krea T'mRek weilds is deadly, evil. he has never lost to a foe. Yet one monolith stands blank amongst the rest.
 Redwing
12-08-2001, 2:07 PM
*Dan-Re stares at the ion cloud, in which Krea seems to have vanished. He dives into the cloud, wondering where he went but sensing no Force signature from him at all, and unable to sense any sign of him at all for that matter due probably to the ion cloud. Dan-Re considers his options. He could search the entire cloud, which would take hours and probably let him get away anyway. He swears aloud as he prepares to do he knows not what...and suddenly, he senses something else. On the ground. Dan-Re smiles and, using the Force, expands his voice so Krea cannot help but hear him.*

So once again, the little Sith runs and hides? Leaving your buddy lost and all alone. In fact, I can sense him right now. I suppose you expect me to believe you've teleported. But I know better. To hide the amount of Force energy you have would use up far too much of it for you to be able to fight me at your full strength. So I can only conclude that you're trying to get me off this little planet. Well, I'll tell you what I'm going to do: I'm going to find your imbecilic friend Ogken Rahi'shi', and destroy him. Then I'll find the mysterious source of dark energy I keep sensing here, and destroy that too. And if you don't want to come out and fight me, then what you can do...is watch.

*smiling, Dan-Re flips and dives towards the trees below, hot on the path of Rahi'shi'*
 S1DC
12-08-2001, 2:49 PM
As Dan Re falls towards the planet, Krea is also falling. After all, you cannot levitate without force, and Kreas is surpressed. While Dan Re babbled on, Krea fell, arms crossed. Krea then bursts back into the full power of the dark force, and sets in place. Dan Re must have felt that. But it is too late for him to react... he he heading right for Krea!

Krea throws his lightcross at Dan Re, fully ignited. Just as Dan Re was about to cry out, the cross stopped. Danre stopped. He felt the heat of the cross on his face, as he thought rapidly and confused. the cross de-activated, and felw back to Krea.

We have no need to fight now. Come, follow me.

Krea turned and floated toward the ground.

Dan Re shrugged. Might as well.

The two Jedi, in stark contrast to each other, walk side by side toward a destination only Krea knows. Krea does not slow or speak. Dan Re can feel the dark force growing stedily stronger...
 Redwing
12-08-2001, 3:09 PM
So, the city of the dark side. I never thought it was real.

A voice seems to speak from the past....

Tell me, Dan-Re, do you fear the darkness?

No.

You should.
 Wraith 8
12-08-2001, 7:17 PM
*Corzip feels the power rising. he feels that the 2 Jedi are gonna fight soon*

*Sigh!!* Im giving in to the hate. i shouldnt do this.
*uses the force to let him feel better* ok.. what can i do to make this better. wait.... i can find this other Dark jedi.
*Lets the force flow threw the trees. trew the animals. threw nature. his strenght grows. grows. he sences threw the force that Rahi'shi' is to the north. he stands up gets his things out of the speeder. and packs them well in to his backpack.
He takes out his belt and hangs his lightsaber at his side.
the blaster cases at his belt are empty.*

To think i was the best with those thing back on Dantooine.

*He opens a compartment and takes out 2 blasters. he puts them into the cases. than he lets the force glide threw the forest again. He reaches an animal with his thoughts.*

Hello my friend. can you bring me to a town nearby??
you can... thank you my friend.

*the Xallsarget is native creature who is just as large as a Tauntaun.. only a smooth skin. the beast runs to Corzip and arives in 3 minutes after he called it. He steps on the animal and lets the force flow in the creature. They ride off into the dark forrest.
 S1DC
12-09-2001, 10:22 AM
Dan Re: its been FOUR hours. Where exactly are we heading?

Krea: ...

Dan Re: Damnit, i want to know where we are going and how much further i have to walk through-

Dan Re stopped. A surge of dark energy flowed through him... it made him feel nausiated. Its was more power than he had ever felt...

Krea TmRek felt his entire body begin to pulse. All his veins coursed with a new power; but only the first jump of 3 he will encounter as he passes the 3 outer energy rings of the city. Each ring holds back less and less Dark Force until you get inside, where the force is strong enough to crush anyone, even Dark Jedi. But Krea is an exception among millions. This city is more to him than just power.

If Dan Re can make it through this first barrier- Krea thinks, -and the next, by the time we enter the third barier one of a few things might happen. Either he will fall to the force and be crushed. Or he is who the scrolls say he is...

Krea: Darren TueReche, we must continue. Try to keep your Jedi feelings at bay.

Dan Re: how does he know my name was...
 Jared
12-09-2001, 12:25 PM
Ogken continues walking casualy through the forest, taking his time. The weak Jedi Knights could wait a little longer,for they were already dead to him. He hears a sound of leaves being crushed as he walked around. He was not paying attention to the animals around him, for most kept their distance. Except for one. A huge, lizard-like creature leaped in front of him and lunged for him. Startled, Ogken drops his comlink. The creature steps on it, breaking it to peices. Okgen screams in rage. "THEY WILL ALL DIE!!!!!" He releases a huge dark energy wave, incinerating everything for a mile all around. The lizard creature is a smoking heap of charred flesh. The forest is leveled. He says to himself, " Now, to find another comlink." He heads for the noises of a village. Anxious to avoid all other inturuptions, he feels all around him for about 20 feet above, ahead behind, etc. He starts walking, all the animals around him being turned to ashes,even the insects being incinerated, leaving him nothing to worry about. He walks faster. A few minutes later he enters a village. He ignites his saber.....
 Redwing
12-09-2001, 2:38 PM
What does he know about me? I've haven't gone by that name since...

Keep my Jedi feelings at bay?

Fear the darkness, Dan-Re.

No! I am not afraid.

Fear it! Run from it while you can!

NOOO!!!!!!! I AM NOT AFRAID!!!!
I AM NOT AFRAID!!!!
 S1DC
12-09-2001, 3:36 PM
Krea felt it. Ogken finaly woke up from his inseceant slumber.

Perhaps he will finaly do something useful and kill that neglegant light-sider.

Krea knows that Ogken does not posses the power or knowledge to enter the city. He must spend his time dealing with Corzip, or he will dye trying to penetrate the barriers of the city. only the Dark Jedi completely devoid of all feeling, all emotion, can enter the city. Ogken is too... angry.

Krea continues on, and soon passes the 2nd barrier. he see s Dan Re out of the corner of his eye. He is walking the same as before. amazing, Krea thinks, He rally is the one in the scrolls. Krea smiles under his mask. He can feel the dark force around him begin to thin, just a little. so little that only a select few would be able to notice it. But he senses it... and that dark energy is being obsorbed by Dan Re.
 Wraith 8
12-10-2001, 2:11 PM
*Corzip feels the death of animal and he sees the smoke above the treetops. *

Ogken is awake. Pitty. i would have liked to see him at ease. Oh well.

*The Xallsarget runs on without evem being tired or getting tired. Corzip lets the force flow threw the animal. he feels the strength of the animal flow in to his own. He is getting more powerfull by every living creature around him. he feels the tree-animals run threw the trees and they seem to say: 'here young jedi. take this. use our strenght, our gifts to help you defeat the evil.'*

Thank you my friends. i will defeat the evil. and rescue you all.

*The Xallsarget moves on without a sound.*
 Jared
12-11-2001, 1:40 PM
He slashes right and left, cutting everyone down. Heads roll. He is overwelmed by the sheer giddiness he got from murdering the innocent beings. He kills their livestock, their mates, their childeren, no one escaped the fury of his blades. he kept this up for 15 minutes. He then stood in the center of the town. He deignited his lightstaff. He smiled. He had found another comlink amidst the killing spree, and he popped it open and activated it. He called his transport, the Imperial landing craft "EvengerII" and told the pilots and crew to loot what was left of the city. "LEAVE NOTHING," he said. "I still need to pay off that stupid imperial commander for him lending me his money to get this shuttle."

*20 minutes later*
"now, LEAVE ME!!"
I have a weak Jedi Knight to turn to the dark side......"
I could use a new padawan since my other died trying to kill me."
He laughs loudly.......then begins to run towards what he decided was probably Corzip Din.
 Wraith 8
12-11-2001, 2:13 PM
*Corzip feels the deaths of the people and feels the hurting. he feels terrible about those people... but he lets the force flow threw him and he lets the force calm him down.*

You cant do anything for those people now. they are dead. but i can do some other thing. ok my friend i feel him coming to me. i have an idea.

*they run off in another direction*
Page: 1 of 3