Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG for all

Page: 1 of 5
 Death
10-22-2001, 2:54 AM
Okay, I don't know how long this will last but this is an rpg that's not totally Star Wars. Any character can be introduced but let's try to keep it sane (somewhat). You need at least ONE main character and please don't have more than FOUR. You can have minor characters but try to keep the focus on the four that you have chose as your main characters.
Mine will be:
Death
Nikki
Stealth

------------------
A world without Savage Garden is a very sad world indeed. At least there's still Darren to make things a little brighter.
 Death
10-22-2001, 3:03 AM
*A young woman is hurrying through the dark, empty streets of Coruscant. She never liked being outside during the night, not in this neighborhood. Suddenly she hears footsteps and she stops and looks around. No one is there and she quickens her pace desperate to get home. Her heart beats quickly as she hears the footsteps again and before she can turn around a hand clamps down over her mouth. She kicks and struggles but she is able to do nothing as her attacker drags her into one of the allies. She is thrown to the ground and her jacket is torn off. She can see the person, a man, going through her pocket and she is too terrified to move. Suddenly a shadowy figure drops down behind the man and she can hear a crack as her attackers head connects with the nearest wall. She scrambles back from the person who walks towards her now and she closes her eyes* Don't hurt me! Please! *When she opens her eyes again, she's alone*

*Death sighs as he walks away from the girl. He just saved her life and still she terrified of him. That's how it usually always is. Oh well, he's not doing this to get praised. He's doing this to help people. The crime has been unusually high lately. Something big is going to happen soon...he just hopes everyone is prepared for it.*

------------------
A world without Savage Garden is a very sad world indeed. At least there's still Darren to make things a little brighter.

[This message has been edited by Death (edited October 22, 2001).]
 Redwing
10-22-2001, 3:26 AM
ya! finally! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

my characters will be:
Cody Green
Cheetah
(and the familiar one here) Termand Rwos

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Wasslera
10-22-2001, 3:26 AM
*Xanatos jumps down from a rooftop and lands in front of Death*Oi! Where've you been?
((OBTW, I'm gonna hang out with Xanatos and Mav for now. I'll probably add more later))
 Redwing
10-22-2001, 3:31 AM
*above them, a shadow watches. A shadow with wings...*
 Wasslera
10-22-2001, 3:32 AM
((Ohhhh, Jake, dark and mysterious...scarry))
 Death
10-22-2001, 3:32 AM
*Death looks at Xanatos* Out. Like I said I would be. Is there something wrong?

------------------
 Wasslera
10-22-2001, 3:34 AM
Kind of. You've been out for nearly 6 hours
 Death
10-22-2001, 3:44 AM
*looks slightly surprised* 6 hours? Has it really been that long? I'm loosing track of time. What's wrong? *Suddenly Death feels like he's being watched and he looks around*

------------------
 Wasslera
10-22-2001, 3:48 AM
Wrong? Nothing, just worried...about...you...*follows his gaze*
 Redwing
10-22-2001, 3:50 AM
*above them, the shadow moves, takes a small device from his belt, and clicks it twice. Two other smaller shadows quietly materialize in a twinkle of blue light; a boy and a girl. The first shadow turns its head toward them and speaks.*

Termand Rwos: Hello Cody, Cheetah. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything.

Cody: Oh not really. But I think you crashed the simulator we were in.

Cheetah: Well, I was winning anyway.

Cody: You were not.

Cheetah: Yes I---

Termand: Shhh! See down there? That one guy in the trenchcoat talking to the guy in the cloak.

Cody: Ya, I see. What about him?

Termand: There's a bounty on his head. A big one.

Cheetah: Like the one on yours? *looks around* This IS Coruscant, right?

Termand: Ya, it is. I mean, yes, it is Coruscant, but the bounty on this guy is really high. High enough that many people would kill to get it.

Cody: Really. And let me guess: You want us to help you, since you can't turn him in yourself.

Termand: Well ya, that's...basically it.

Cheetah: Interesting. But why not one of your Blade friends?

Termand: Wellllll....because I'm not supposed to BE here. I was supposed to leave after I got my dimension-teleporter fixed.

Cody: So who is this guy, anyway?

Termand: Everyone calls him....*dramatic pause* Death.

Cody: *incredulously* <u>Death???</U>

*suddenly, below them, the subject of their conversation looks up right at them*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited October 22, 2001).]
 Death
10-22-2001, 3:53 AM
*Death's eyes narrow. Something is wrong. He keeps watching as the one shadow becomes three and his hand travels towards his blaster* Xanatos...be ready for something.

------------------
 Wasslera
10-22-2001, 3:55 AM
*Takes out his handy dandy ever trusty lightsaber*
 Wraith 5
10-22-2001, 1:57 PM
2 black speeder bikes rush threw the dark night.

Wraith 9:
Wow!! watch it Dark Forse.... you almost hit that sign.

Dark Forse:
Hey i saw that sign two miles awa.....WOW!! *Dark Forse almost hits another sign* that was VERY close.

Wraith 9:
HAHAHAHHAHA.. your such a loser. hehe.
....Hey where are we?? it seems we dropped a long way down the city!

Dark Forse:
Yes we did. HEY!! look up there. What is that light?? It looks like a lightsaber.

Wraith 9:
Yes... but mine looks nicer. hehe.

Dark Forse:
Come on lets check it out.
 Mega Morta
10-23-2001, 7:47 PM
Hmmm,who should I choose?
Urrow T.Silent:*raises hand*
Okay, There's one....
Sacred Anger:I am on a mission at Corascant. you may as well take me.
Keashlase:Umm...please?
How come I'm taking all Jedi?
Urrow:*Glares a look that says"You just blew my cover!"*
Oops....

*In a dark alley in the city of Corasscant, three figures stand,Discussing a seacret misson....*
Fig.#1:And you say the girl was kidnapped by a Female wearing leather boots and had a Blaster Rifle?
fig#2:yes...she also had her head shaved. Obviously, a Bounty Hunter.
Fig#3:*raises hand for silence*
fig#2:what is it?
fig#1:Wait, master! I hear some thing!

Who is who?
 Death
10-25-2001, 1:29 AM
*Death heards the faint noise of oncomming speeder bikes and he turns his head in that direction.* Come on Xanatos, let's avoid a confrontation if possible. *Looks at the three figures in the sky again and starts to walk away from the area*

------------------
 Redwing
10-25-2001, 5:09 AM
*Termand hears the bikes approaching and growls* Oh great, just what we need, company.

Cheetah: Oh quiet down, I'll take care of them. *she streaks off, faster than the speed of light, and in the distance two speeder bikes are heard crashing*

Cody: ....

Cheetah:*returning* There, all done.

------------------
 Wraith 5
10-25-2001, 9:20 AM
Wraith 9:
ooooooh... aaah... that hurt big time.
*stands up on his feet and falls down again*
AAAH!! it think i broke my foot.

Dark Forse:
WOW! who was that??? and what did we do???
oooh man... are you alright?
Am i glad we got of those bikes before annything happened.

Wraith 9:
Hey... contact Wraith 5 will ya. Im dying out here.

Dark Forse:
SSSSSHHH ... hush will jah. there still up there. i think there one of those Sith lords, that my dad use to talk about.

Wraith 9:
U still got that Lightsaber that jedi gave you?? because if they return we better be prepared. come on lets move out.

*Dark Forse takes out a comlink*

Dark Forse:
Yo Wraith 5. where are you? well we got our ass kicked by some flying freak. ok. ok we will meet you there. Dark out.
*puts comlink back*
we are going to meet Wraith 5 in the old bar: The golden Space.
Come on ill help you.

*Dark Forse picks up Wraith 9 and they both go into the darkness*
 Death
10-26-2001, 9:00 PM
*Death hears the crash and stops. He looks over his shoulderin the direction of where the noise came from.* I wonder if anyone got hurt. *For a few moments he seems unsure of what to do then he turns to Xanatos* Stay here, I'll go check it out. *He stays in the deep shadows and checks on whoever crashed*

------------------
 Redwing
10-26-2001, 9:10 PM
Cody: Cheetah, don't you think that was a little...
Termand: It doesn't matter. Look.
*as they watch, Death seems to fade into the shadows moving north up the street. Termand's eyes begin to glow, activating his gargoyle's potent night vision.*
Termand: Okay, seems he's going to investigate that crash. Come on, you two. We want to keep this quiet.
*the shadows disappear from the rooftop*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited October 26, 2001).]
 Death
10-26-2001, 9:18 PM
*Death looks at the crashed speeder bikes. He gets a bad feeling and takes his blaster out. Better save than sorry*

------------------
 Wraith 5
10-26-2001, 10:23 PM
Wraith 9:
AAAAH!!! OOOOH!! AAAH!! OOH!!

Dark Forse:
Can you keep it down!!?? You want those guys to finish us off??
*Looks behind him*
Oh great.... you left a perfectly good trace of blood behind.

Wraith 9:
WELL DONT YOU THINK IM TRYING TO KEEP MY BLOOD TO MYSELF!!
I didn't even see a wound. I only feel my foot.

Dark Forse:
Lets stop and look at that foot of yours.
I think we moved far enough. If you keep your blaster ready ill look at your foot.
*stops and puts Wraith 9 down and looks at the broken foot*
Well you got a banged up foot. and some cuts in your legs from the crash. That is whats bleeding.

Wraith 9:
Well my foot hurts like hell.
*looks at the trace of blood on the streets and follows it back with his eyes*
Oh OOOO! we got company.

*Dark Forse turns around. And looks at a Dark shadow. Its looking right at them with a blaster it its hand.*
 Death
10-28-2001, 2:54 AM
*Death walks out of the shadows and looks at them* Need any help?

------------------
 Wraith 5
11-09-2001, 10:27 PM
DarkForse:
Yeah we could. Are you going to give help? Or are you goin to help us to another place??
 Redwing
11-11-2001, 3:51 AM
*Rwos, Cody and Cheetah fly (or at least Rwos flies) over to the rooftop high above the three beings below*

------------------
 Death
11-16-2001, 2:57 AM
*Death sighs at DarkForse but it's a natural thing to be paranoid* I'll help you get to a safer place if you want. What happened anyway?

------------------
 Wraith 5
11-16-2001, 12:01 PM
DarkForse:
Well we were racing threw the streets of corusant when we saw a lightsaber being activated.

Wraith 9:
yeah, we thought we check it out what was going on and if somebody would need some help.

DarkForse:
And than this dark thing came out of nowhere and destroyed our speederbikes.
We went down hard and Wraith 9 here hurt himself in the fall.

Wraith 9:
My foot is broken and we are trying to get to the back of a bar wgere our friend is waiting. it is called:'The golden space'.
But we just found out I left a trace of blood behind for you to find us.

Dark Forse:
We have to be carefull. That..... THING might be coming back.
You got any ideas???
 S1DC
11-18-2001, 3:23 PM
A dark figure darts from shadow to shadow a few feet away from Wraith 9 and the unknown person he spotted with him... it was too easy, shifting into the creature and destroying the bikes. that should scare them both enough to make them leave... but Termand will not be so easy to decive. no matter, he thinks, soon he will have his revenge!

[This message has been edited by S1DC (edited November 18, 2001).]
 Redwing
11-18-2001, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by S1DC:
A dark figure darts from shadow to shadow a few feet away from Wraith 9 and the unknown person he spotted with him... it was too easy, shifting into the creature and destroying the bikes. that should scare them both enough to make them leave... but Termand will not be so easy to decive. no matter, he thinks, soon he will have his revenge!

[This message has been edited by S1DC (edited November 18, 2001).]

Your character is delusional...Cheetah destroyed the bikes http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)

------------------
 Rogue15
11-19-2001, 12:14 AM
Rioet Csuhen, dressed in *cough*absolutelynothing*cough*

yo f00! would u like some hydroponic vegetables?
 S1DC
11-20-2001, 7:16 PM
My character exists in a parellel reality next to the one in which the action takes place, and is about 30 minutes behind everything that happens, and will continue to mess around with the space/time fabric of events to screw them up until someone with the ability to jump dimensions come to fight him.

ooo, i;m good..

------------------
Saber One

Kyougu Issanni http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/saber/lightsaber_aqua_SP_LE_small.gif) http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/011.gif)
Need a unique signature? Custom Lightsaber Anims by S1DC Technologies!!!
 Redwing
11-20-2001, 11:03 PM
My character exists in a parellel reality next to the one in which the action takes place, and is about 30 minutes behind everything that happens, and will continue to mess around with the space/time fabric of events to screw them up until someone with the ability to jump dimensions come to fight him.

ooo, i;m good..

...you mean he destroyed the bikes thirty minutes ago? And it wouldn't mess anything up in the fabric of space/time; parallel realities can't directly interact by definition. So basically, your chara is not only delusional, he isn't even in the story. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/rolleyes.gif)

ANYWAY...gotta get Death to reply. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
And the castle rose above the clouds.

RSN CLAN
|Rank: Trainee|
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
 S1DC
11-21-2001, 10:18 AM
Ok, red, time to find that phone number jared gave me so i can find you and explain to you what i do to people who kill my creative ideas...

and who are you to say anything about a non-proven form of science? YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW SPACE TIME WORKS! ARE YA FREAKIN EINSTEIN OR SOMETHIN!?

------------------
Saber One

Kyougu Issanni http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/saber/lightsaber_aqua_SP_LE_small.gif) http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/011.gif)
 S1DC
11-21-2001, 10:21 AM
ok, new chara:

A young man walks about in the small bar called "Plaris". Earlier he felt great disturbances in the force. Its not uncommon here, but these were... large. He picks up his pulse blaster and begins to walk towards the feelings... and hopes he can still use his powers to full extent.

is that ok, RED?!

------------------
Saber One

Redwing
11-21-2001, 11:57 PM
Ok, red, time to find that phone number jared gave me so i can find you and explain to you what i do to people who kill my creative ideas...

and who are you to say anything about a non-proven form of science? YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW SPACE TIME WORKS! ARE YA FREAKIN EINSTEIN OR SOMETHIN!?

WHAT does the word parallel mean? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)

------------------
And the castle rose above the clouds.

RSN CLAN
|Rank: Trainee|
Wins: 2
Losses: 0
 Death
11-22-2001, 3:18 AM
(Oy...you two. LOL)

*Death nods and looks around* Well, I guess we better hurry then. Whatever's out here it won't take long for it to find us if it really wants to.

------------------
 S1DC
11-22-2001, 12:53 PM
shut up red. just shut up. death, go to his house right now and smack him for me. HARD.

------------------
Saber One

Wraith 5
11-22-2001, 4:12 PM
DarkForse:
I agree... we move!!!

Wraith 9:
OEH! AH!... ow sorry... ill shut up now.
MMMMMM! The bar is about 2 levels down and 3 blocks to the North... it wont take long... i hope.
 Redwing
11-23-2001, 6:24 AM
*above them, Cheetah is cracking up so badly that she can hardly move*

Termand: Darn it...Let's get out of here before they hear us. We know where they're going.
 Deac
12-04-2001, 3:27 PM
(Hey guys, It's me from XWA!)
Enter Deac Starkiller, man-made Jedi, pumped full of midi-chlorians from an evil Imperial experiment that went wrong.

*Walks down street to see choas*

[To Self] Oh heck. Can't I take a break without...

Rwos! Is it you! From the Cantina? What's going on?
 Redwing
12-05-2001, 12:04 AM
[Rwos:] GAH!! Erm, Deac! Shhhhh!!!! I don't want those people hearing....what am I doing? Er...*embarrassed look* I'm kind of, well, bounty hunting. My 'porter is working again...and...yeah... how ya been?

[Cody:] Do I sense shame on the part of our gargie friend? *smirks*

[Cheetah:] You know this guy?
 Deac
12-05-2001, 3:42 PM
Surely everybody's heard of the great Deac Starkiller and Mini-Deac! *Pulls a small hamster from pocket*

This is Prag! I got him off a trader after I'd had a lot to drink and been punched by a wookie. But I'm fine and sane now! So, who are you hunting? Someone evil, I hope?
 Redwing
12-07-2001, 4:17 AM
Cody: You don't sound very sane.

Cheetah: You should talk :p

Rwos: Evil? So I've heard...they call him "Death".

Cheetah: OOOOOOOO!!!! A HAMSTER!!! IT'S SO CUUUUTEEE!!!
 Deac
12-07-2001, 5:38 PM
Yep, Prag is a cutie isn't he! Anyway, you're trying to kill death? Wouldn't that cause a paradox, seeing as Death IS death, then, if he could, hypothetically be killed, wouldn't that mean that no-one could die? And if no-one could die, how come he did? So you coudln't have killed him, yet you did, but you didn't....

I'll shut up now...

Anyway, I'll go along to meet him, and if he's evil, I'll kill him!
 Death
12-10-2001, 12:50 AM
*Death is looking around and making sure no one is around. He senses something* I'll be right back. *He disapears into the shadows and watches Termand Rows and everyone else. His eyes narrow. Who the hell are they?*
 Wraith 8
12-10-2001, 2:14 PM
Wraith 5:
OK we will move on. we are almost there.

Darkforse:
We will see you at the bar. i have got a comlink with me so... if there are problems... call me!!

*They both go in to the mist and to the bar*
 Death
12-10-2001, 6:46 PM
*Death watches them for a while longer and takes a mental note to try and run a check on them later. He disapears into the darkness again*

*A young boy in his mid-teens is at the bar. He tries to blend into the crowd and not stand out. His wild orange-red hair makes that a hard thing to do and his strange completely black eyes tend to freak most people out. He's not too tall for his age and he's a bit scrawny which is understandable since he hasn't had a warm meal in about two months. His name is Ved-Kaul, but many just call him Ved. He's an orphan trying to make it on the streets and that involves stealing. He walks from person to person taking a few things here and there. He looks at the new people that come in*
 Wraith 8
12-10-2001, 7:29 PM
*Garik Loran sits at the bar with his Jedi friend, Corzip Dinn. The Young Jedi already noticed the boy with the orange -red hair and has taken his belongings in to a saver spot. he also warned Garik about him.*

Corzip:
Look at him Garik. he stealing from almost everybody.

*The door opens and Darkforse enters the bar. everbody looks up. sees him and go on with what they were doing. Garik stands up and goes to the door, Corzip follows him and watches the boy carefully.*

Garik:
What happened?? Where is Kell?? are you all right??

Darkforse:
calm down Garik. Wraith 5... Kell is waiting at the back. hes got a broken foot. But im alright. lets head to the back.

*they all head to the rear of the Bar. Corzip looks straight at the boy. and the boy freezes when he sees the Jedi looking at him. Corzip raises his finger.
and shakes his finger like he is saying: no no no... bad boy!
Corzip walks on and disapears in the back of the bar.*
 Death
12-10-2001, 7:41 PM
*Death makes his way quickly to the bar and looks around for Wraith 5 and Darkforse*

*Ved shivers and makes his way out of the bar. He doesn't like Jedi. They always tell him it's wrong to steel. Hah! They don't have to worry about starving to death one day. They don't have to sit there and watch others have a home while he has none. They don't have to be afraid for their life every second of every day. What do they know? They claim to be so enlightend, so powerful yet restraint. It makes him want to vomit every time he hears their arogant lies. Lies. That's all they tell. They abuse their power even though they claim they don't. They bend the mind of others to their will. He hates them. He hates them so much. As he walks out he notices the young Jedi again and disgust rises in him and it doesn't die down until he's blocks away*
 Wraith 8
12-11-2001, 11:04 AM
*Garik, Corzip and Darkforse reaches the back of the bar to find Kell laying there. He is laying in blood.*

Darkforse:
Wraith 5??!!! WRAITH 5!!!!

*They all run to the body of kell... wraith 5. only to find him with a big hole in his chest.*

Garik:
Oh my god..... what happened here??? who did this??

*Corzip looks around. he lets his sences flow around him.*

Corzip:
I can only detect some Dark things around here.... we must be carefull. we must get out of here right now!

*Darkforse picks up Wraith 5. together with Garik they take him to the back room of the bar. Corzip Uses the force to clean up the trace of blood laying around.*

Garik:
Shouldnt we call medics here??!!

Darkforse:
That isnt a good idea. By th way... i hate to say this pall. But he is dead. we cant help him anymore. we must get him somewhere so we can bury him or something like that.

Corzip:
You 2 do that and ill look for the assasin. i can still feel some thing of him. Ill catch up with you later.

Garik:
OK be care full hah. You want Darkforse's lightsaber too? you can use them both!

Corzip:
No. take it with you... you might need it. ill see you later.
Page: 1 of 5