Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a small tincy proble, NO its HUGE!!

Page: 1 of 1
 En liten mus
10-14-2004, 9:35 AM
I posted here since i know most people here...well more than any other site. Im having problem reinstalling Kotor!!!!! :( :(
I had to update my vidio drivers and i wanted a fresh slate...no mods or anything. o i though, well lets just uninstall it. So i did. The now when i to install it again my computer alredy thinks it has Kotor in its harddriver or somwere elses and when i press uninstal i just get a plain unistall but the program is sitll counted as it exists. Therefore i cant install it. I would like some help in this matter since i would like to play kotor again. :(

Thanks in advance
En Liten Mus
 Airrazor
10-14-2004, 9:44 AM
i can think of only 1 solution that is reinstall total of youre computer..... Or use the find button to find some kotor files mabey that works.... I post more when i get some better solutions
 Darth333
10-14-2004, 10:16 AM
This thread belongs to the Work Benck section of the forum ;)

I am moving it.

This thread could answer your question: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134721)
 Aleggy
10-14-2004, 12:09 PM
have you tried nicely telling you computer that if it doesnt do what you want you'll get an axe and give it a reprogramming it'll never forget

admitidly whenever i use this method i ruin a pc buy a new one that does what i want and is better than my old stuborn pc

problem is it costs money
 stingerhs
10-14-2004, 8:32 PM
:rofl:^^^^:rofl: i can't breathe...
roflmao!!!
:rofl::rofl: *still laughing histerically*

*tries to crawl back to desk*

ok, umm, hmm, that is a weird problem. if you have windows xp sp2 then try disabling the overly sensitive firewall that came with it in the control panel. i have a feeling that may be the problem. hope that helps. :D
 Aleggy
10-15-2004, 2:47 PM
Originally posted by stingerhs
:rofl:^^^^:rofl: i can't breathe...
roflmao!!!
:rofl::rofl: *still laughing histerically*

*tries to crawl back to desk*

glad to bring a bit of laughter to ur life stingerhs ok maybe it was a lot of laughter :D
Page: 1 of 1