Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Easier Newbie Missions Please !!

Page: 1 of 1
 steveerainey52
10-13-2004, 4:01 PM
I am a pilot and have played WWI fighter games like the Red Baron. Mostly newbies get easier missions like blowing up junk and air ballons or slower aircraft like bombers before going into combat again other fighters.
Personally I understand the TIE fightrer comands and can get around pretty well, so far to automatic waypoint is a big help.
However I have died 7 times and have yet to complete the first mission to get my certification, and have noticed alot of the frustrated folks too. I think that Jump To Lightspeed needs to scale down, then when you get to the ace level, you can take on other X-wing Rebel fighters. Or maybe I getting to old and most of the other fighters are teenages, hopefully not.
Also an auto Target that would adjust for speed would help too

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully it may be of help
 Devil Doll
10-14-2004, 6:29 AM
first of all you need to remember these are not the official forums, so be careful with what you say to not break the NDA.

are you sure you're tageting your right ships? the first mission is not that hard, you just need to know if you're shooting at your mission or at someone else.
 Dark Pulse
10-14-2004, 7:59 AM
dude the first missions are easy.......
 Jan Gaarni
10-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Like DD said, be carefull what you say on here. :)

I think you would get a better responce to this if you posted in the General Forums of the Beta Boards.

I'm gonna close down this one before someone says something that they shouldn't. :)

But first, I could suggest getting someone to build you a better fighter if you are having problems with your mission.

If you have trouble getting someone to make it for you, contact me and I'll put something together. My name is Jan' Gaarni (with the ' , someone stole my name :( :D ).

*Unagi*
Page: 1 of 1