Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber Battle

Page: 1 of 1
 S1DC
08-06-2001, 8:07 PM
It has been a while since i have seen a good lightsaber battle enacted in one of these threads. I propose a challenge, for anyone who wishes to fight me, to a lightsaber battle! Needed charecters are as follows:

Fighter One: myself, of course
Fighter Two: anyone who wishes to fight me
Unbiased Mod: Someone to count strikes as hits or misses.

Rules: Each fighter must enter an attacking move and a defending move. Within 2 minutes of the entry, the fighter opponent must do the same. the moderator Will fill in extra diologue and scene changes, as well as which hits land and which miss. Force powers are enabled, but the mod still has say over how effective the attack is. REMEMBER! The mod who comes forward must be unbiased toward either fighter as to create a fair play environment. The end is determined by the most creative fighter who lands the most hits i the time the mod has determined to himself.

An example of a section of battle:

Moderator: Scene: Small canyon, several rocks lying about, flat terrain except for sheer rock walls.
FIghter One: Slashes lightsaber toward right flank, dodge to left.
Fighter Two: Dodge to right, force throw nearby rock.
Moderator: F1 attacks to the left with a quick slash, but F2 succesfully doges and nails F1 with rock.

And this would go on until someone deals the finishing blow. I think cracken would make an excellent choice for mod of this battle, if he would be so gracious as to step forward.

------------------
Saber One

"I came, I saw, I Fragged."
 Redwing
08-06-2001, 11:00 PM
1. Too complicated.

2. The mod would have to think up, totally off the top of his/her head, who is gonna win. The style you describe is undo-able.

Ah well, I'll try and get Cracken anyway. BTW I remember a pretty good fight in the "Cantina" (a thread which unfortunately ended up dying http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) )

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited August 06, 2001).]
 Lt Cracken
08-06-2001, 11:03 PM
we'd have to do this in ONE SESSION. time, between my UT-ing and Dibalo II-ing, and surfing, I have no time for.

oh yeah, threre' keeping you people in line too. that's a job which..... well, let's not go there.
 S1DC
08-07-2001, 3:50 PM
Ack! you people have no resolve.. hehe. Anyone who wants to have an IM battle please conatct me at SaberoneDC with AIM.
Page: 1 of 1