Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who is Jhon Skywalker?

Page: 1 of 1
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-12-2004, 9:21 AM
Who is this Jhon skywalker? is it lukes son ben? confirmation would be nice, is there anyone out there who knows?
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-12-2004, 3:49 PM
where did u hear about it???
 adillon
10-13-2004, 4:50 AM
it's not an official site or anything, but THIS SITE (http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html) lists him (9th down) ...

and the 8th question down at THIS SITE (http://www.jedinet.co.uk/askyoda.htm) tells you who jhon is.

and yes, jhon IS the son of luke and mara jade.
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-13-2004, 7:40 AM
thanks for that input, i was reading about the midichlorian count of different jedi, and found jhon skywalker, then why is he referred to as ben? and where did they get jhon from
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-13-2004, 11:12 AM
yeah I found the midi thing in the Chewie Jedi thread. not only is not official or anything, its often discredited, and if you look around here you can find a lot of people trying to convince some mislead others that it is in fact, all lies (the entirety of supershadow that is).
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-13-2004, 11:15 AM
there is another site where i got the midi info from, not supershadow, i am rifling through my history trying to find it
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-13-2004, 11:26 AM
I]this was in the wrong place
disregard this post[/I]
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-13-2004, 11:28 AM
you are probably right, well, it was fun while it lasted, so where did lowbacca inherit his midis from
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-13-2004, 12:15 PM
strong force abilities are passed down from generation to generation, but they also spontaneously generate. After all, in the days of the Old Republic, Jedi never (generalization) had children. Lowbacca got his force abilities from nowhere but the force itself.
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-13-2004, 12:23 PM
i hadn't really thought about it, now, upon reading the bios of several jedi, i have read that some families(even in the old republic) were strong in the force, does this imply that genetics have something to do with whether or not the force decides to become a major part of you(i don't know if that makes sense, but i trust you will figure it out)
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-13-2004, 12:40 PM
That seems reasonable. You mean like Adi Gallia and her cousin Stass Allie (something like that)?
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-13-2004, 12:48 PM
yes, those two specifically spawned the though

did ki-adi-mundi have any children? being the only jedi council member of his time to have a wife(s)
 swphreak
10-13-2004, 2:25 PM
First off, I do not believe there is any "Jhon Skywalker." It is not in the EU that I know of. Luke and Mara's only [current] son is Ben Skywalker. Tell me where the name "Jhon Skywalker" came from.

SuperShadow is so full of bull****.

And yes, Ki-Adi-Mundi had at least one child.
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-13-2004, 2:35 PM
do you know the name of his child, or anything about it? jhon is ben, from what i hear, maybe its his middle name
 swphreak
10-13-2004, 2:42 PM
As far as I know, his middle name isn't mentioned in official books/sources.

I also know nothing of a "Jhon" Skywalker. As far as "canon" EU (god I hope Vostok doesn't see this) is concerned. "Jhon Skywalker" doesn't exist. Ben Skywalker is the name of Luke and Mara's son.

Where did you hear it from? perhaps you read it in fanficiton which is not EU.
 Lord Siraious
10-16-2004, 9:27 PM
Jhon does not exist... I read somewhere, a year ago, this fake episode 7 script that meantioned this Jhon character. I wish I remember where but I'm sure Lucas would have by now got them to remove the dripple.

As StarWarsPhreak said Supershadow is full of complete and utter bull****! Please the Skywalker twins (Luke and Leia) having a lower midchlorin count than Yoda or Palpatine and Yoda a lower count than Palpatine, yeah right! *cough*BULL**** *cough*
Page: 1 of 1