Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Attack on Cilpar

Page: 5 of 5
 Rogue9
06-25-2001, 5:41 AM
I think I'll Blow the Side Door for ya, if you need the Main angar Door Blown once your inside Comm me. if I don't recieve a messege the Main Door Goes anyway...if your lucky maybe it'll be a Defender Wing.

*Shoots Door*

I'm gonna go Strafe the Pilots Barracks Real Fast, Back in a Sec.
 Redwing
06-25-2001, 5:54 AM
*climbs in through the remains of the side door, blasters ready---and freezes.*

Nine. Nine! Can you hear me? They have five squadrons of trips---just sitting here! But they're heavily guarded. Can you...well, you ARE a Jedi, right? can you use the Force to...scramble the guard's brains or something? They've got a rather...huge force guarding these. I think we've hit something important here---there's more than trips here. There's a huge storehouse of starfighters in here! I don't even recognize all these...if we can capture them intact, they'll be a great prize for the New Republic. *as an afterthought*: No wonder they had Gladiator droids here.
------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited June 25, 2001).]
 Rogue9
06-25-2001, 5:57 AM
Scrambling their Brains is Bad, But I can certainly prevent them from noticing you until you can find a way to stun them...
 Redwing
06-25-2001, 6:04 AM
There's too many of them to stun them all! Can you create a diversion that will draw some of them away?

------------------
 Rogue9
06-25-2001, 6:13 AM
Diversion eh? that I can do.

Suddenly the Hangar Doors Blow Inward, Colapsing on a Good sized force of Troopers. then an X-Wings Flys in on Repulsors

any Stormies Want to Leave...Last Call

No, ok your loss, up goes my Ground kills.
 Redwing
06-25-2001, 6:22 AM
Well that worked. Not what I had in mind, though.

*runs for a Defender*

------------------
 Dark Sad Shadow
06-25-2001, 7:17 PM
/me appears in front of Red9

well... a jedi?
i once was one... now im a sith... but i support the rebellion ,perhaps i want my redemption, may i help you?

*fshhhhhhhhh (radio sounds)

------------------
http://sadshadow.tripod.com/dmfire.gif) http://sadshadow.tripod.com/zato.gif) http://sadshadow.tripod.com/dmfire.gif)

When the Dark Angel came to see me... He ripped away my soul...
I lost my humanity...
Iґm a Shadow in this world of darkness...
I`m chasing my shadow inside my own soul...
Iґm the persegutor.
 The Master
06-25-2001, 9:41 PM
*The Master had returned to the planet in his X-Wing.*

Okay, they are doing their part, let me do mine.

*Flys over fighter barracks.*

Where are those guys!?

*Flys out over the forest.*

The must have landed somewhere around here...

*Scanners show nothing.*
 Rogue9
06-25-2001, 11:25 PM
Rogue Leader, we are down at the North hangar you should see all the ships here it like a toy store, heaven and a Gun Shop rolled into one. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
06-25-2001, 11:25 PM
*sees Master's X-Wing fly overhead*
Doesn't he see us?

------------------
 Rogue9
06-25-2001, 11:29 PM
The Hangar is Cloaked from Above he Can't see us, I'll fly out and get him.

*Lifts off to Direct Rogue One into the Cloaked Hangar*

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited June 25, 2001).]
 Redwing
06-25-2001, 11:33 PM
Weird. The hangar's cloaked---see those generators?

[Nine:]Yes I realized that.

Oh, umm...ok. So what now? I don't see any defenses left...but something seems wrong....

------------------
 The Master
06-26-2001, 12:16 AM
I see you now. I am going to prepare to land.

*Turns and flys to the North Hanger.*

Be there in just seconds.
 Fist of Sullust
06-26-2001, 4:30 PM
*Pulled out of hyperspace by Interdictor cruiser*
Rogues, this is the Fist. Were under heavy fire! We can't last for much longer!
*Blows up*
BOOM!
half-hour later.
Okay, everybody managed to escape okay. We need pickup, however.
[OOS]
Is that better for you?

[This message has been edited by Fist of Sullust (edited June 27, 2001).]
 Rogue9
06-26-2001, 5:05 PM
*For the Last Bloody Time, The Fist of Sullust is in Hyperspace, The B-Wings have no Idea where she is...*
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
06-26-2001, 6:43 PM
*Walks out of simulator.* I'd better be getting back to the Fist of Sullust to explain why I blasted my way off of it. *Heads for the roof of the building and turns around.* If grand... nah forget it. *Continues walking and hops into the Frozen Fury.* Got the coordinates for Clipar? *Beeps in response.* Good. *Powers up engines and leaves the planet's atmosphere. Moves away to the appropriate distance and jumps to hyperspace.*

------------------
For the empire! MY empire.
 Redwing
06-27-2001, 3:22 AM
That seems to be the last of the troopers...Corran can you sense anything I should know about?

------------------
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
06-27-2001, 6:10 PM
*Wakes up to a loud beeping noise.* What's going on? *The R5 unit begins sending data through the console.* Dam hyperdrive failing and I'm still about 100 light years from Clipar. *Drops out of hyperspace.* Show me the inhabited planets in this sector, I need to land somewhere and fix this. *More data is fed onto the screen when the R5 unit begins to beep.* What is it?! *Looks up and see an ISD about 10 clicks away.* Son of a....

------------------
 Redwing
06-27-2001, 8:40 PM
Well it looks clear...*ventures out into the open* Uh-oh---*drops to the ground as about five stun bolts hit him at once*

------------------
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
06-27-2001, 10:39 PM
Can you ID that ship? *The R5 unit beeps a positive response and begins feeding information to the screen.* The Fist of Sullust?! What the h*ll is it doing out here. *Powers up sublight engines and begins heading toward the Fist of Sullust cautiously.*

------------------
 Rogue9
06-28-2001, 5:15 AM
OOS
I Thought the FOS was a Mon Cal
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
06-28-2001, 4:09 PM
OOS
Nope, it's an ISD.

------------------
 Rogue3
06-30-2001, 3:36 AM
OOS
I take it u all forgot about me! its forgiven.

beepweeep* what "J", the FOS has left the system good, I guess there will be no need for me to engage them, turns xwing twoards planet and and finds cloked hangar brings xwing in and sees redwing being shot!
OOS
sorry I have to cut this short! if someone would like to continue were I left off please do, I will be in and out of this RPG as my family needs to use the phone!
 Rogue9
06-30-2001, 10:58 PM
*Helplessly watches as Redwing is Dragged of and Imprisoned at an Unkown location*
 Admiral Daala
07-02-2001, 4:41 PM
Large bulk cruiser flys up to the wreck of the Fist.
THREE HOURS LATER
The Fist of Sullust, fully repaired, enters hyperspace.
A transmission is sent by the (NEW) captain of the Fist.
ADMIRAL DAALA:Greetings, puny rebels. I have made this ship more powerful than the Death Star it has five superlasers and lots more its like the Helix Customised Death Star http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif) x 1000000. I'm heading for Coruscant so let me just say...goodbye. Let be give you a leaving present.
The EMPORER steps forward!!!!
EMPORER:I have returned! Prepare to die!
He uses a force power everybody apart from Rogue Squadron is killed!
EMPORER:Goodbye, puny Rebels!
 Redwing
07-02-2001, 11:43 PM
OOS: umm. Excuse me, NO.

------------------
 Rogue9
07-02-2001, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Daala:
Large bulk cruiser flys up to the wreck of the Fist.
THREE HOURS LATER
The Fist of Sullust, fully repaired, enters hyperspace.
A transmission is sent by the (NEW) captain of the Fist.
ADMIRAL DAALA:Greetings, puny rebels. I have made this ship more powerful than the Death Star it has five superlasers and lots more its like the Helix Customised Death Star http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif) x 1000000. I'm heading for Coruscant so let me just say...goodbye. Let be give you a leaving present.
The EMPORER steps forward!!!!
EMPORER:I have returned! Prepare to die!
He uses a force power everybody apart from Rogue Squadron is killed!
EMPORER:Goodbye, puny Rebels!

Just thought you'd like to know that Daala Joined the New Republic in "Planet of Twilight" Obviously you merely an Impersonator and you will be dealt with accordingly
 Redwing
07-03-2001, 6:34 AM
*wakes up to find himself being transported in a moving prisoner-transport*
**looks around---he's alone in a cell with two stormtroopers directly outside**
Whoa,where am I? What happened?

[Guard 1:] Shut up, prisoner! You're going off-planet to Serken Prison, the most secure prison in the galaxy. And don't even think about using your Force powers on us, Corran Horn. The cage you are in is a Force-blocking cage. Not even the most powerful Jedi can escape one of those.

[Redwing:] But I'm not Corran Horn, and I'm not Force sensitive!

[Guard 1:] Nice try. That's the worst attempt at a lie I've heard in a long time.

[Redwing:] But---

[Guard 1:] Shut up or we'll stun you.

[Redwing:]*thinks to self:* Hmmmm, this could work to my advantage...

OOS: http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
 Rogue9
07-03-2001, 4:07 PM
*Laughs At Moronic Stormies*

I Suppose I should rescue him shouldn't I... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/rolleyes.gif)
 Wade Vox
07-03-2001, 4:14 PM
Flys to Coruscant to find the planet in ruins. The Fist has already left the system. Tracks the Fist to find out that it is heading for Yavin IV. Flys to Yavin IV and warns the Jedi Academy.
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
07-03-2001, 5:09 PM
*The FoS begins firing at the Frozen Fury.* What the hell?! *Opens a channel.* What the hell are you guys doing? *Begins banking and turning to avoid the turbolaser blasts. A voice on the comm says:* The NR does not take lightly to traitors. *The channel is abrubtly closed and the turbolasers continues to fire.* What have I gotten into now?

OOS
The FOS was not destroyed, it hypered out moments before the attack and it's 100 light years away from Clipar. Which is also my current location, it wasn't rebuilt or anything and Palpatine is dead.

------------------
 Redwing
07-03-2001, 6:00 PM
OOS: Ummm...Wade, I think you are hallucinating---one Star Destroyer couldn't destroy Coruscant (otherwise it would have been done long ago) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/rolleyes.gif) And this RP is semi-reality based...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited July 03, 2001).]
 The Master
07-05-2001, 12:24 AM
OOS: Who ever is making these puppets, please. They are starting to become annoying. And aren't we haveing to many of the OOS's? Okay back to story.

*Quickly lands X-Wing and jumps out. Then runs to the Rogues who were on the surface.*

Give me a quick update!
 Rogue3
07-05-2001, 3:47 AM
hey ok heres a recap redwing is gone nine saw him taken away the rest of the squadron has mojo! there u go!
 The Master
07-05-2001, 11:57 PM
So I am stuck down here on planet with you. Well, I hope they are having a jolly time. Lets get to works.

*Walks into hanger.*
 Redwing
07-06-2001, 2:46 AM
OOS: Ah yes and don't forget the hangar full of super-ships http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) You'll need to do something with them...

BTW I'm STILL waiting to be rescued, Corran...

------------------
 Wade Vox
07-06-2001, 11:08 AM
No, the Star Destroyer had a superlaser...
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
07-06-2001, 3:59 PM
Where's th inhabited planet R5??? *The droid beeps and plugs in the coordinates to the planet.* Let's hope the FoS doeesn't tear us apart before we get their.

OOS
An Eclipse-class Star Destroyer has a superlaser, and the FoS was never destroyed in the first place, so let's drop it! Okay?

------------------
 Wade Vox
07-06-2001, 4:05 PM
OOS
I know how to end the superlaser star destroyer!

lands on Yavin IV
Warns Master Luke
Master Luke alters time. Everything has happened bar the FoS crashing, and the star destroyer stuff.
Suddenly realises that he should be onboard the FoS but hes not so is caught in a rip of time and trapped on some far-out planet.
Master Luke takes five Jedi on a mission to rescue him. Also asks Rogue Squadron to help.
 The Master
07-06-2001, 4:45 PM
OOS
You really compacted that down into a few words.

Back to the story...

*Master walks into the hanger and looks over the imp ships. He starts putting explosives on various ships, disabling the imp's transportation.*
 Redwing
07-06-2001, 5:59 PM
OOS: Hey! You're supposed to capture the ships, not destroy them!

------------------
 Wade Vox
07-09-2001, 4:40 PM
I'mmmmmm stuuuuuuuuuuck!
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
07-09-2001, 4:49 PM
Looks like the FoS stopped shooting at us. *Turns around to see a flight of A-Wings coming out of the hangar.* I knew I should've finished that cloaking generator last week instead of putting it off til next month.

OOS:Aren't you still in FoS's medical ward, Wade?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grand_Admiral_Ice (edited July 09, 2001).]
 Wade Vox
07-10-2001, 4:07 PM
A bulk cruiser flys up and rescues me, but comes under attack from Imperials.
General Reeikan transmits a message to Rogue Leader.
REEIKAN:Commander, the Jedi and Wade are under attack, but the FoS is also under attack. What's it going to be, Commander?

OOS
G_A_I, i flew to Yavin to end all this star destroyer superlaser gibberish. For the full story, look up.
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
07-10-2001, 4:27 PM
OOS: You threw off the whole storyline, you should've just ignored the gibberish.

------------------
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
07-24-2001, 2:55 PM
OOS
After much consideration (lack of posting by anyone), I've decided to provide another suitable ending for this RP.

A billion SSDs drop out of hyperspace and conquers the universe for me http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif).

<center><h1>THE END</h1></center>

------------------
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/other/bulbool.gif) For the empire! MY empire. http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/smilies/154.gif)
Page: 5 of 5