Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Messeges: Episode 3 Part 2

Page: 1 of 2
 Rogue9
05-23-2001, 10:23 PM
Page ten Crashed so keep Going here

I don't mind at all if you Join me Cmdr. Halcyon
 Rogue3
05-24-2001, 1:44 AM
Lord Janson ha the rest of the alliance has arrived, knowing them they will start to fire upon my SSD, break up the fleet bring us to their blind spot and tell the fighters to becarefull of those capital ships and to use tropedos on those things!
sensors Sir new ships apporaching! eclips style
Lord Janson WHAT!, evaisve manuvers, scramble the fleet, bring in the secrete weapons this will show them who is boss!
OSS
if you have the X-wing series you might know what I'm up to
 Rogue3
05-25-2001, 7:31 PM
just as the alliance fleet comes into the system frieghters exit hyperspace and stay outside the fight, and soon, blue puffs of gas come from them and a blue and red streaks come twords the SSD and the SD and soon explosions break out upon them. Some of the explosions do major damage and some of the SD are badly hurt andbeginto breakup.
Lord Janson CONCENTEATE ALL FIRE ON THAT SUPER STAR DESTORYER!
 Rogue3
05-25-2001, 11:41 PM
Then millions upon millions of Proton torpedos strike the SSD and it beings to leak atmospheic gass and beings to faulter, a cheer erupts from the bridge of Hawks nest
Lord Janson Good, show them no mercey, keep hiting the SSD! order the B-wing to attack it and hit it with every thing they got!
sensors Sir, sensors report the battel is in our favor, we are winning! there forces are at half and falling, sir I belive we have won!
 rebel alliance
05-26-2001, 2:17 AM
umm, who are you shooting at? well anyways. here goes. hope you don't mind if i talk for you for a sec rogue three. *jumps in vigalence III* republics pride damage, control
ssd: not good sir, we are leaking oxygen. we can't last long.
haylcon: power
ssd:low sir I don't think we can jump to hyoper space but bridge is unharmed due to bridge sheilding
haylcon: close the oxygen tanks and go to emergency tanks. increase sheilds the 100% it'll hold us together longer
ssd: yes sir
haylcon:hold you position *switches channel* eclipse classes launch your super lasers near the capital ships don't hit them*
*the 1 blast desinigrades one corner of a capital ship and the other misses all shisp completelty

janson: haha! they missed, good, their energy is low andhis ssd is breaking up. we shall win!

haylcon: target the flagships ssd
ssd:but sir, we won't have enogoungh power to reamin....
haylcon: do it! wehave energy still charged
*an ear shattering blast is heard as a giant green blast hits jansons ssd.

haylcon: eclipses land on hot imediatley deploy barrackses and repairs
eclipse:sir!
haylcon: ssd you too.
ssd:yes.*static* *the ssd falls quickly towards hoth then just befor impact the sheilds at disengaged and huge engines ignight and softly rest on the ground.

haylcon: tiemto repair?
eclipses: 48hours total sir if each man repairs his station yes, 48 hours
haylcon: ssds?
ssd: *coughing is heard* it's not good sir but we can fix it *cough* i give it about 72 hours
haylcon: good do it

*flies over to a calamari ship and docks*
 rebel alliance
05-26-2001, 2:30 AM
all snub fighters lets go. rogue squadron it's show time. gunships and calamari ships lets go! all other ships stay back and cover us. commander horn attack now. if you don't I am finished his ssd has a major hull breach and sheilds are down but I am weak. if we go now we can take him. nothing has left his ship and make sure nothing does. *haylcons startships blockade his ssd but at a safe distance from any self destruct mechanisms. i got him covered take him now! *all of hayclons ships shoot ion cannons an torpeedos at ships assnubfighters take outothe rfightes.*
 Redwing
05-26-2001, 5:46 AM
Fleet Cmdr: Admiral Trael, our fleet is ready.
Trael: Good.
Fleet Cmdr: There's just one little problem...
Trael: Yes?
Cmdr: Nine and the RA neglected to tell us where we were to meet them.
Trael: How soon can you locate them?
Cmdr: We've narrowed the location down to five possible places.
Trael: Good. Send our fastest scout ships too each location.
Cmdr: Right away.
**Five minutes later, TIE Couriers hyper away to each location**

NEW FLEET (atmospheric craft not listed)

1 Flagship Redwing
4 Tarian Hangar-class Transport
5 Sarkoaan Transport
5 Cralusian Gunship
2 Interdictor Immobilizer-430 Cruiser
1 Nebulon-B Class Frigate
1 Dreadnaught-class Heavy Assault Frigates
10 Sentinel-class Landing Craft
48 T-65C A7 X-Wing
48 RZ-97 A-Wing
1 BLT-A4 Y-Wing
24 B-Wing Advanced
36 TIE Defender Mark 3
12 Cygnus Alpha Class Xg-2 Assault Gunboat
12 Cygnus Missle Boat
6 GAT-14r Skipray Blastboats
*unknown #* Red-wing XRA-7 Special Assault Starfighter
2 ST03-M100 Urastard Yards Tanker Ship
6 Xi Char Cathedral Modified Droid Starfighter
1 Dominator Class Interdictor
1 MC-75 Barracuda Mon Cal warship
1 MC-10 minature Mon Cal starship
1 MC-104a Odysseus Mon Cal warship
1 A-9 Vigilance
6 I-7 Howlrunner Mk 3
6 A-2 Z-Interceptor
3 Z-105 THUD
1 Bulwark-Deuce Battle Cruiser
1 Prowler
12 TIE Courier (recon duty)
2 TIE heavy bomber
6 Heavy BLT-T9 Y-Wing
2 Telgorn Assault Shuttle
3 Chir'daki ("Deathseed") X-TIE
6 Dragonsbane starfighter
6 Dragonsheart starfighter
12 TH-96-B K-Wing Multipurpose Assault Bomber
36 Freitek E-Wing
6 T-66B T3 X-Wing B
12 BTL-S3 Y-Wing
6 Sorosuub Preybird Mark 6 fighter
6 V-39 TIE Phantom

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited May 26, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited May 28, 2001).]
 Rogue9
05-26-2001, 6:31 PM
Preybirds Trael whatever gave you that idea, also the Republics Pride can not be harmed by torps no matter how many you launch. :P
 rebel alliance
05-26-2001, 7:38 PM
ok then since mine is a copy of nines then I'll jus tsay it was damaged but still in orbit and repairs are being done. nine, give me some help i don't hav emany ships
 Redwing
05-27-2001, 12:59 AM
Preybird Mark Six, unique to my fleet and very powerful. The look of the fighter is all that remains.

------------------
 Rogue9
05-27-2001, 1:09 AM
[Sensor Officer] Sir Hyperspace entry on the outer edge of the system, it appears to be a a modified TIE fighter, what one is doing out here alone is beyond me.

[Cmdr. Horn to Sensor Officer] thats why your watching a screen instead of captaining your own ship, Comm Officer open a secure Channel to the TIE, tell them they may dock in Bay 34, they may take lift 20 directley to the bridge, the RPwill then redeveuos with our Allies out side of the system and we'll jump back in with a Suprise for Janson.

[Comm Officer] Yes myLord, At once
 Redwing
05-27-2001, 1:13 AM
*message comes in*
Cmdr: Sir, we've found Rogue Nine.
Trael: Good, transmit a mesage asking to rendezvous.

------------------
 Rogue9
05-27-2001, 2:14 AM
Messege Recieved Trael, Good to Have you Back
 Redwing
05-27-2001, 2:22 AM
*fleet hypers out to rendezvous*

------------------
 Rogue9
05-29-2001, 1:09 AM
All Fleets Meet in the Endor System, I have an Idea

------------------
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
 rebel alliance
05-29-2001, 1:11 AM
message recieved i am on my way my fleet must reamain here. the will help repai my ssd and eclips eclasses. that should shorten teh time to about 24hours i am coming in vigalance III to do anything i can.
 Redwing
05-29-2001, 6:32 AM
Bad news, the "help" I got has...well...vanished http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/redface.gif) hopefully he'll turn up somewhere.
Incidently, I've received intelligence that a certain alien named Termand Rwos has dissappeared shortly after speaking with you, Rogue Nine, any ideas as to where he went?

Proceeding to rendezvous...

------------------
 Rogue9
05-29-2001, 4:19 PM
*Whistles Innocentley*

------------------
 Rogue3
05-30-2001, 1:29 AM
on the bridge of his SSD Lord Janson look about and begins to issue orders

Lord Janson Damage reports now!
Officer Sir! we have a huge hull breach on our center!, were leaking atmospher repair crews are working on that, hyperdrive down, engines down to 30%, weapons are off line for the time being any orders sir?
Lord Janson begin repairs! are there any ships in our area?
sensors Yes but they are keeping there distance.
Lord Janson hmmmmmmm, I was hoping to trap them all before I did this but oh well, he concentrates on the force, and see the super weapon he activates it and aims it at the small fleet wathcing his fleet, soon a laser beam hits the small fleet obliterating it to nothingness
officer Sir!? what was that?
Lord Janson that was the super weapon, I know I made every one think I lost it but I had to trick them, it was the only way to make them follow me into a trap! I was hopeing to use the weapon as a super laser to cut the armor on there Ships but now they will know I have it and now I must use new tactisk, untill then deploy my starfights as a screen, get the engines up and running! along with the hyper drive!

[i] 30 hours later, his SSD limps along to open space and jumps to ligh speed!

------------------
Roll the TIEs and Light the skies.
 Rogue9
05-30-2001, 2:56 AM
the force doesn't work in that sector, refer to earlier section about my force blocking technology
 Redwing
05-30-2001, 5:56 AM
You aren't in that sector R9...

------------------
 Rogue9
05-30-2001, 10:17 PM
your forget, I picked the Sector we were battling in, I prepared along time for this battle.

------------------
 Rogue3
05-31-2001, 1:47 AM
OSS
Fine then Rogue9 I did it with great diffulcaty, you happy now? but I still got away and I still have my ship! so mwhahahaha

------------------
 RogueFett
05-31-2001, 1:49 AM
A Large unidentified ship enters the sector.
 Rogue9
05-31-2001, 1:50 AM
he escaped this time, seems to have forgotten we had all left for the Endor system already, shame really that he drives his troops around like that. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

Trael is your Fleet in Position.
Keiran What is your Status.

------------------
 Rogue9
05-31-2001, 1:51 AM
Dreggen Explain your long absence where have you been

------------------
 Rogue3
05-31-2001, 2:05 AM
OSS
ya it is a shame Rogue9, but they have not complained once! so ha! and might I add HA to that!

back to the story.........

As his fleet exits heyperspace, he is joined up with the remainder of his fleet that were under strict orders that if any damage were done to his SSD they were to go to a neutral area.

Lord Janson
Comminucate with the fleet tell them
Then a young female communications officer begins to shout at Janson, Sir! we have a report from the Endor system commscan has dected an unsual amount of ships in the system, we belive it is the Rebels fleet.
Lord Janson Good, send our Interdictors there and have them stranded, then send the fleet to that area and surround them and begin to demolish them!
Also send a message to my secrete base, tell them to ready the weapon, I want to concentrate on the battel ahead!
Communicataions officer Yes Sir!

He thinks to him self, good. I will have my revenage! they all will die and I will be the ultimate power in the universe! you all shall die!
 Rogue
05-31-2001, 2:05 AM
Is See my post lives on forever? Have I died yet? Ah the good ole days, Luke falling down a porthole into another dimension, The MAster being attacked by a what was it(?) Purple Slimey Pukeballs(?), Kasan being fat, ever living, the Spaceballs run-off. Oh yes, place off-topic rplies in Bold...

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited May 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rogue (edited May 30, 2001).]
 Rogue9
05-31-2001, 3:46 AM
At some point I suppose we'll have another topic like that, this has become an RPG continuing SW with our own Characters. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
 Redwing
05-31-2001, 3:58 AM
My fleet is in position, Rogue Nine. We are prepared for battle.

------------------
 Rogue9
05-31-2001, 4:11 AM
Roger that Trael, Move the Fleet to the Far side of Endor, there it shall stay until Called for. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
 RogueFett
05-31-2001, 4:17 AM
I was off making money to afford this fine ship you see. By the way, I saw this really souped-up YT-1300 drop some cargo back there. He didn't seem to want it so I grabbed it. Does anyone want some of it?

[This message has been edited by RogueFett (edited May 31, 2001).]
 Rogue3
05-31-2001, 4:36 PM
OSS
hey look who's here hey Fett!

back to the story.............

comunications officer Sir! more reports coming in, they have moved their fleet to the far side of Endor!

Lord Janson how like them to follow a tactic that their old enemy used, fine then procede with the plan, send our interdictor's and trap them! then once that is done send a signal to us!
OSS
DAMN ENGLISH TEACHERS!!!

------------------
 Rogue9
05-31-2001, 8:02 PM
You think your Interdictors can stop an Entire star fleet, its not like we're interested in leaving anyway, we'll just kill you defensless interdictors as a Bonus.

[Messege to Fleet] All Superlasaer Equiped Units begin Charging, Starfighter Command Launch All Fighter. Medical Frigates to the System Edges. Report to Battle Stations, This is not a Drill, Repeat This is not A Drill.

------------------
 Rogue3
06-01-2001, 2:36 AM
comminucations officerSir, we have the reports the introdictors are at the endor system and have traped the fleet, the commander are awaiting order!
Lord Janson good, knowing the alliance they should be trying to attack my ships, how long untill we reach the system?

Helm officer12...11....10............8...........5..... ........3.........2...........0 were in the system!
Lord Janson good! launch the fighters! attack! tell the frighters to fie at will! same goes for the snubfighters! communications, send this message: use the weapon to fire at the capital ships then work your way down, fire at will! end transmission.
Just then a super laser beam comes out and destorys half of Treals fleet! while damaging some of Nine's fleet!

OOS
Ha u all will die! I would have posted early but my Sith Spit of a teacher! said "Typing is destracting!" I said "I'm trying to destory the alliance here!"
 Rogue9
06-01-2001, 3:07 AM
13 Superlaser Discharge at Janson's SSD at once crippling it beyond repair... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

All ships fire on the Super Weapon, It dies Here.

OOS

you might want to read the other posts next time http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)

------------------
 Redwing
06-01-2001, 5:15 AM
My fleet's on the other side of Endor, where they are ripping apart your Interdictors...I don't know what you're actually shooting at. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)
comms to Nine: Okay, enemy opposition over here has been eliminated, we're ready when you need us. Do you need backup?

------------------
 Rogue9
06-02-2001, 12:11 AM
Yes Trael any assistance you can offer would be could. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif) we should be able to handle whats left quickly.
 Redwing
06-02-2001, 2:55 AM
Roger that, and we need to go after Janson's weapon while he's distracted. Do you have your Force-blocking technology? Perhaps we can trap him here...

------------------
 Rogue9
06-02-2001, 6:25 PM
its integrated into my fleet, are you familiar with the A-Wing Slash Trael
 Rogue3
06-03-2001, 2:54 AM
SITH SPWAN! damage report!

Sir were too far damaged! the ship is breaking up! we do not have quantim armor!
SITH SPIT! abandon ship! repeat Adandon ship! every man for himself! head to the other crusiers! I'm headed to the Fire Hawk (my Corellian YT-2400 modifed of course) communications, send the frequency that my squadrons are using to the Fire Hawk, untill then begin the self destruct
OOS
Good bye SSD u served me well http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) I hope u all are happy! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/mad.gif)
 Redwing
06-03-2001, 6:01 AM
*to Nine* We cannot let Janson get away! If he escapes here, he'll have access to his superweapon again! We won't get this chance again!

*to fleet* All ships with gravity well projectors, warp jammers, anything---form a pincer formation around the SSD. Allow nothing to get out! All fighters, regroup and surround the perimeter. Don't let ANYTHING get through!

------------------
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 12:38 AM
All fighter units Fly through the Middle of His Cap ship Formation, Open fire on targets of opportunity

------------------
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 8:13 PM
Lord Janson What? they are surrounding us, there is no escape, and I can not reach the weapon through the force, my fleet is lost, and my friends on the other ships will not survive! there is no escape........Order the surrender! tell them we give up!
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 8:18 PM
On the bridge What? no we will not give up! this folish alliance of there's will die! Long Live the Empire!

Lord Janson What? u dare defie me? u will DIE!

No! u will die!

A struggle between Janson and this officer begins, but little did the officer know that Janson was once a Jedi Knight, the officer lunges for an attack Janson raises his hand palm out and the officer goes flying in the opesit direction! soon he hears blaster beign drwan out and reaches for his lightsaber (a Dragon Headed LightSaber with a green blade!) and suddenly rushed out of the SSD's bridge to the hangar! where the Fire Hawk awaits.

------------------
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 8:22 PM
As soon as he is on The Fire Hawk he zooms out of the SSD launching all his weapons at the tractor beam emplcaments and zooms to safety, but just as he leaves the alliance fleet begins to open fire on him

Alliance this is Lord Janson, I'm no longer in charge! repeat I'm no longer in charge! please let me join u, I have seen the erros of my way!
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 8:23 PM
*Fighters Open Fire on SDD Bridge*
and A-Wings is Damaged and Crashes through the bridge port send the disabled SSD into and uncontroled spiral that slams it into one of Janson's other Star Destroyers.
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 8:33 PM
All Ships under my Command, ignore his surrender, Weapons are Free. Reapet Weapons Free fire on all Ships Allied with Janson.
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 8:37 PM
ION Cannons Target the FireHawk, I want him Alive, TurboLaser crews Target his fleet.

Tractor Crew Lock onto that disabled Star Destroyer and bring it in close we'll us it as a shield against his fire.
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 8:40 PM
As he watches his screen his HUD tells him he is being targted Wait! Wait! I'm surrendering! let me join U! PLEASEEEEE! I'm sorry! Trael Help me! Corran's gone mad!
Just then a blue streak hit his ship and every thing is shorted out!

SITH SPAWN! I'm a floating pice of junk an eassy target! Corran is this about me scratching the paint on your SSD
Page: 1 of 2