Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Messeges: Episode 3

Page: 3 of 5
 rebel alliance
04-17-2001, 10:19 PM
*while rogue 3 concentrates on sucking kdy off the planet I quickly destroyed his attack force. he can't suck and cloak at the same time http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif). ever seen a pinball machine? well, that's a good comparison what happend to the ships except they got shreaded by turbo laser fire after a while. too bad that was entertaining http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif)

halycon: *talks quietly* oh rogue 3 where ever you are, I WILL have my revenge and I WILL get my KDY back!! mmmwwwwhahahahaha

[This message has been edited by rebel alliance (edited April 17, 2001).]
 rebel alliance
04-17-2001, 10:24 PM
no matter I have my eclipse plans. it's done anyways. it was completed roughly a week before kdy was captured
 Redwing
04-17-2001, 10:26 PM
I will have to leave to find him however, as he doesn't even live in this dimension...I'll leave my fleet commander and my fleet with you. My temporary commander is named Aaron Celchu, son of the famous pilot Tycho Celchu.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Redwing
04-17-2001, 10:28 PM
OOS
Very clever RA http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
 Redwing
04-17-2001, 10:34 PM
Don't worry, you can trust him as much as me, otherwise I wouldn't have picked him.

------------------
 Aaron Celchu
04-17-2001, 10:42 PM
**sending message to Nine and RA** Hello sirs, my name is Aaron Celchu, and I'm standing in for Admiral Trael during his absence. He has already debriefed me on the situation. So, any ideas on what to do?
 rebel alliance
04-17-2001, 10:43 PM
ok good luck. I'll look after your fleet I'm sure Mr. Celchu will do a fine job. stay safe and come back with any info quickly *salute*

rebel alliance
04-17-2001, 10:54 PM
that scum took my precious KDY!!!!! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/mad.gif)
oh he shall pay, yes, he shall pay dearly for messing with me. as a matter of fact my planetary repulsor is almost charged up to my reqyested limit http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) the repulsor will travel through hyperspace to that area and light that baby up like a birthday cake soaked in napalm!!! cmdr. horn has sent a small force to observe the situation in the gravity well of a nearby planet. he should have some infp soon but we might not need it as he is about to see some might good 'fire works' his force will be safe as the acuracy of my repulsor is quite amazing. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

Aaron Celchu
04-18-2001, 12:15 AM
Oh yes, Cmdr. Haclyon, Admiral Trael wishes me to tell you not to act impulsively and especially not to underestimate your enemy. He says don't do anything foolish.
 rebel alliance
04-18-2001, 7:35 PM
are you suggesting a back down on my attack?
 Rogue9's Assasin Droid
04-18-2001, 8:08 PM
Why would you insinuate that I would act impulsivley, I would never attack someone with out planning. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/rolleyes.gif)
 rebel alliance
04-18-2001, 8:23 PM
how did an assasin droid get in here? well do you have a better idea commander Celchu or Treal wherever you are?!?!? *makes a fist over large redbut that says REPULSOR FIRE !!CAUTION!!
 Rogue3
04-19-2001, 12:46 AM
As the alliance tries to find intelegince on Lord Janson he is already plainng his next attack.

Lord Janson: I have KDY now, I lost my task force but I still have it, little do they know that I have a huge fleet, I shall install SSD shield generators around the base that ought to hold any thing the alliance can dish out!, suddenly Lord Janson has a vision for the future through the FORCE!
Janson: WHAT!, who is this strange person that I see, some sort of intel person who is good at what he does, hummmm, I must bec carfull now! but they all shall soon see what I'am fully capable of! Mwhahahahaha

------------------
Roll the TIEs and Light the skies.
 Rogue9
04-19-2001, 4:31 AM
I think I gave that droid to much free will.
 Rogue9's Assasin Droid
04-19-2001, 4:32 AM
Darn right you did, now hows about we go vape us some Star Destroyers.
 Aaron Celchu
04-19-2001, 5:31 AM
You are acting without thinking! I really don't think that will work!

------------------
 rebel alliance
04-19-2001, 8:40 PM
well, it can't hurt anybody but him. and if that doesn't work when trea; returns with some info we will attack his base. He will get a super laser 5 fold right cmdr. horn! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) (horns two eclipses and flagship plus my eclipse and flaship)
 Rogue3
04-20-2001, 12:30 AM
As Lord Janson walks in the dimm halls of his base he comes to a room filed with Republic star fighters,
Janson: It won't be long before those ships are put to good use, and those pilots will be under my control thanks to RogueFetts weapon! then a portocol droid apporches him,
Driod; My Lord, I have news from our spy Rogue Nine's assasin droid, Lord Janson takes the data pad and studies it, hummmmmmm look like they are trying to look for me, I think it is time me and Nine have a little fun, as for Redwing and R.A I shall deal with them later, but soon so much soon!

------------------
 rebel alliance
04-20-2001, 1:02 AM
where is that treal? I want to blow some s*** up!!!! well I am not going to wait around for ever. If nobody has any good objections for me blowing that sector to h*** say it now.
 Aaron Celchu
04-20-2001, 3:27 AM
Well...*nervously* you really don't know what you're doing.

------------------
 Rogue9
04-20-2001, 3:48 AM
I know what I'm doing.

[Messege to all]all ships entering my sector without prior clearance will be destroyed
 Rogue3
04-20-2001, 7:48 PM
And as Rogue nine's assasin droid dgoes about his bussiness Lord Janson grabs a remote control and activates the evil chip on nines droid and he begins to go over his new prime objective, Kill Rogue9 http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
------------------

[This message has been edited by Rogue3 (edited April 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rogue3 (edited April 20, 2001).]
 rebel alliance
04-20-2001, 7:55 PM
that's it I know what I am doing. I can't hurt anybody all civilians and ships are out of range of the blast. *punch* and ear shattering noise is heard as a ripple travels out of the repulsor on centerpoint. it disapperes in a flash as it goes into hyper space. the sector tremors from the awsome power. the ruplsor is smoking as many of it's circuits were burned because the power was so tremendos in about 15 minutes the blast should arrive http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Rogue3
04-20-2001, 11:36 PM
As Lord Janson is in deep meditation he senses a disturbance and beginns to laugh as the super weapon beam comes with in close reach of his base a worm hole opens and draws the beam in to it, then he gets up in anger and yells
Janson: I will Kill the Alliance for such an action, droids prepare my fleet, are the pilots ready?
Droid: No my lord not yet.
Janson: ready the weapon and Aim it at center point! we will take over corrilea!

------------------
 Aaron Celchu
04-20-2001, 11:41 PM
Commander Haclyon, no! It's too risky! The weapon hasn't been tested in centuries...who knows what could happen? *panics*

------------------
 Aaron Celchu
04-20-2001, 11:44 PM
Officer: Celchu, we have new readings on sensors! Some sort of strange energy is headed straight for Corellia, and the repulsor burst has vanished!
Aaron (too self): Halycon...what have you done?
 Rogue9's Assasin Droid
04-21-2001, 12:15 AM
Programs Comprimised, Comince Self Destruct.5..4...3....2.....2.5......1........0.... .*<FONT SIZE=6>BOOOOOOM!!!
 Rogue9
04-21-2001, 12:18 AM
Good thing know one knows where my system is, I'm safe if you'd like to retreat R.A. I could send in some evac transports.
 Rogue9's Assasin Droid
04-21-2001, 12:23 AM
I Am Assasin Droid Mark two, what is your command Lord Horn.

tech Note...Droid not equiped with standard transmitters or recievers. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue3
04-21-2001, 12:46 AM
OOS
Good Nine good, your catching on now! but don't get too cocky I still have the weapon!

------------------
 Rogue9
04-21-2001, 1:01 AM
think you know who your dealing with

------------------
"One RIng to Rule them All, One Ring to find them, One Ring to Bring them All, And in the Darkness Bind them"
 Redwing
04-21-2001, 8:05 AM
TRAEL

*ships drops out of the interdimensional traveling stream* Computer, locate Terra on the star map 100657*MW. Search immediate locale for human anomaly energy signature designate T-y473-77*895.
Computer: Location confirmed. Subject located. Planet: galaxy-designate Terra, usual inhabitant-designate Earth.
*sets hyperspace coordinates to Terra*

------------------
 rebel alliance
04-21-2001, 3:10 PM
not to fear commander horn.
the planetary repulsor travels through hyperspace and uses it's speed of impact to destroy things. I have a solution to save corellian and centerpoint http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

ceneterpont: sir, it appears our blast has not arrived at the destenation......wait sir, we are picking up that the blast is coming back towards us at an alarming rate!! sir, we will be destroyed alon with the system!

halycon: settle down center point we'll be fine. this is our technology not theirs. we know how it acts. set up an interdiction field for the system 100% power

centerpoint: but sir, we are dealing with a weapon not a ship. how would prevent things from entering or traveling int hyperspace stop it.

halycon: the blast travels through hyperspace. if we prevent it from doing that the blast is harmless. do it!

centerpoint yes sir, our circuits are unharmed in that area. interdiction field
up and running at 100%

haylcon:good now watch out you window to see something never seen before.

*a green blast comes out of hyperspace heading straight for centerpoint and correlia then suddenly comes to a slow as it hits the interdiction field*

haylcon: good it's working

*the blast comes to a halt a couple of km away from centerpoint. it appears to be held in time and space then it looks as if it is to almost float appart. the blast dissapates and disolves into space leaving everybody in the system un harmed*

a sigh of relief is heard throught the system
 rebel alliance
04-21-2001, 3:38 PM
***out of story***
like heck I am going to let my base and pride be destroyed http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

[This message has been edited by rebel alliance (edited April 21, 2001).]
 Aaron Celchu
04-21-2001, 7:14 PM
*sighs in relief* Well maybe we do have a chance...
 Rogue9
04-22-2001, 2:38 AM
of course we have a chance, need I remind you imppossible is my stock in trade http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue3
04-22-2001, 2:42 AM
Droid: Sir we are preapered to Launch our crafts and attack corrillea, shall I have your personal ship the Fire Hawk(my corellian YT-2400, with mods)on stand by?

Janson: no but prepare Hawk's Nest (My flag ship a SSD, with mods
Droid: You will be going?
Janson: Yes I will personely destory The Alliance! and all its affliates that do not join me!

------------------
 Aaron Celchu
04-22-2001, 4:52 AM
I...uh...didn't realize that, uh, sir.

------------------
 rebel alliance
04-22-2001, 5:00 PM
one day comander haylcon was meditating and he saw a vision from the force. he pictured a great battle in the corellian system but did not see the outcome as all ships were unkown.

haylcon:

fleet comander Celchu and cmdr. Horn ready your fleet and come to corellian imediatley. I have a feeling I will be attacked soon. That thing has attacked me twice in a row and I have a felling he will try again... but harder.
I have taken precotions for the certain attack. corellia has completed construction on the full complement of ground attack and starships to accompany the eclipse SSD in my posetion. I have repaired centerpoint and it is full operational. superlasers are up and running. the planetary sheilds now have an extra huge geneator that doubles the strength of them and can with stand the blast of multiple super laser. each generator is sheilded by another sheild and the generator that powers those ones are in a secret location somewhere in the system well protected. Vigilance III is above system requirement specs for performance. although my fleet and planet are very strong I fear this being that I know will attack me soon is formidable. I require your assistance now. If our alliance is broken up there is no chance we can defeat him. team work is what we need
 Rogue9
04-23-2001, 2:37 AM
I send some reinforcments, but they will wait outside of the system, entering in time to save the day. <FONT SIZE=1>and make me look good. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
04-23-2001, 4:07 AM
OOS: LOL

Back in Story:
*Aaron Celchu has just finished giving his report to Trael*
T: Aaron, if you can, try to keep them alive. Unfortunately, although I am impressed with Haclyon's tactics so far, I honestly believe he stands no chance. Some of my underworld contacts have told me a little about this weapon. From what I hear, it can completely twist and turn reality inside out, figuratively speaking. If this is true, conventional defenses won't do much good for long.
A: Do we have a chance?
T: There's always a chance, Celchu. Your father should have taught you that. Trael out.

OOS http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

*Trael comes out of hyperspace in the Sol system*

------------------
 Aaron Celchu
04-23-2001, 7:38 AM
*sets fleet hyperspace coordinates to Corellia* I just hope we don't all die there.

------------------
 rebel alliance
04-23-2001, 9:59 AM
:s
 rebel alliance
04-23-2001, 10:09 AM
haylcon: *uses the force to locate treal wherever he is*
"treal can you hear me?"
treal: what the h...
haylcon:it's haylcon.
treal: oh it's you
haylcon: I have reiforced my base but I fear i will lose seeing the capabilities of this weapon so far. If you can destroy that weapon before he arrives we could stand a chance if not we will lose many lives. the base should be nearly empty as I pictured it in one of my visions. please treal, hurry
 Rogue9
04-24-2001, 2:38 AM
OOS...
You must believe in Reality to be Affected by it. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue9
04-24-2001, 2:42 AM
The weapon Reality distortion uses the force to function, I have developed a technology that replicates a yasalmirs effect on to force and I have begun to dploy it on my ships, because it is a mechanized technology it can be turned on and off, unfortuantley because of the sensetive nature of this technology I will not distribute it, rather I shall place poicket ship through out correlian space to stop the weapon from being effective there. if you wish my assistance in this matter you must respond via encrypted transmition.
 Redwing
04-24-2001, 5:33 AM
*communicating through Haclyon as he hasn't closed the connection yet* We don't know that for sure; we only know that its operator is using the Force to control it. It could very well not even be of this dimension, and the Force does not exist in many other dimensions.

------------------
 rebel alliance
04-24-2001, 3:36 PM
R2, create an encripted message *beep* ok good record this message *beep* greetings comander horn. this is comanander haylcon. I am very interested in you solution to the problem. are you saying this that this 'force stopper' will stop the weapn? and that one ship will protect my corellian system from the weapon?
 Rogue9
04-24-2001, 3:38 PM
our best chance may be to kill its operator then, and I know just the person to do it...
 rebel alliance
04-24-2001, 3:59 PM
who is this person then, comander horn?
Page: 3 of 5