Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bounty hunters that make Han run

Page: 2 of 2
 guybroom
11-20-2004, 3:10 AM
Originally posted by Darkside_tanro
I beleive it was boba fett..

I think if it was boba fett then han wouldn't have got to hoth alive. The only reason he managed to get away unhurt in the fight in ROTJ is because boba was fighting luke or someone and han got lucky.
 Mono_Giganto
11-20-2004, 3:41 AM
Originally posted by guybroom
I think if it was boba fett then han wouldn't have got to hoth alive. The only reason he managed to get away unhurt in the fight in ROTJ is because boba was fighting luke or someone and han got lucky.

Han had no idea Boba was even there, that was just pure luck knocking on his jetpack lol.
 guybroom
11-20-2004, 5:40 AM
That's my point - he got lucky
 Darth Alec
11-29-2004, 11:35 PM
After reading a little I have seen that: IG-88A was uplinked to the Death Star.
IG-88B cloned himself so that IG-88A could take over the galaksy.
IG-88C went bounty hunting and got destroyed by Boba Fett
IG-88D found Boba and was on his way to kill Boba Fett when him mett Dash Rendar on Ord Mantell and got destroyed.
 guybroom
12-04-2004, 8:49 AM
Originally posted by Darth Alec
After reading a little I have seen that: IG-88A was uplinked to the Death Star.
IG-88B cloned himself so that IG-88A could take over the galaksy.
IG-88C went bounty hunting and got destroyed by Boba Fett
IG-88D found Boba and was on his way to kill Boba Fett when him mett Dash Rendar on Ord Mantell and got destroyed.

All right, except IG-88D, it got destroyed by bobba also (if memory serves right)
 Shok_Tinoktin
12-04-2004, 5:16 PM
I thought Fett killed two IG-88s. One on Cloud City, and one in their ships over Tatooine. I don't remember which ones though, but B and C sounds right.
Page: 2 of 2