Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If You Think Youre A good Skinner Click here!

Page: 1 of 1
 Shady-D
10-10-2004, 1:32 AM
if u think your up to a job of skinning a werewolf (i made the model (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133172) ) reply to this post allong with some screenshots of your previous skin works, cuz you see i noticed that allot of ppl liked werewolf's and i saw allot of reqeusts for a werewolf so i started moddeling one, at first i planned to skin it myself, but after a few attempts i realised it would take allot of time to brush up my skinning skills. after a while i met a guy named omeewan, his work is like OMFG!! WTH! U OWN MAN!!!!!!... he made the samurai model wich i also worked on gold and very nice, with another face, and made the cultist look like Ryu Hayabasu (from ninja gaiden) but than he never ever showed up on msn anymore his friend said that he is moving, i saw him online 2 times but he immediatly went off line :-/... meaning that im back to where i started
 WoLFF
10-10-2004, 10:23 AM
I'll attempt it, I'll try and send ya some pics of my guy once u get on msn.......speaking of never being online, I never see YOU on msn ne more.....
 Shady-D
10-10-2004, 10:44 AM
yeh i know, you can ask around im not on msn anymore... dunno why, geuss i just needed to take a long term break ofthe social internet stuff, besides msn stops me from getting any thing done at all, ppl always start talkin wich really destracts me that why i refuse to come online (for now) host your pics on the net here (pics.xs.to) atleast tjats what i use
 WoLFF
10-10-2004, 10:55 AM
I'll host my pics as soon as I'm able to put my skinned model in the SP character creation screen as a new race
 WoLFF
10-10-2004, 11:18 AM
btw, how do I take pics without having to lower the ~ screen? Any button or tutorials?
 Shady-D
10-10-2004, 12:03 PM
uhmm "/bind <key> screenshot" ? :/
lol :)
Page: 1 of 1