Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rage XL and SWB Direct Server

Page: 1 of 1
 Fds
10-08-2004, 5:38 AM
Can the SWB-DirectServer run on servers with ATI Rage XL, for example with programs like "3d Analyze" (T&L emulator)?

What videocard your server has?
 LoRdNaTaS
10-08-2004, 8:04 AM
As far as I have seen it does not matter what video card your server has due to there is a command option that is the server.ini file that states /norender which from what I have found tells the server not to use the video card.
 Fds
10-09-2004, 3:29 AM
Thanks the same, but i have found it about 10 minutes after the posting of this thread. :D

Another question (just for curiosity):

what are u usually use for the remote control of the server?
ftp access for upload new file .ini?
ssh access?
 LoRdNaTaS
10-09-2004, 8:57 AM
Well due to the only release right now is a winBlows dedicated server and I am running it on winBlows 2003 I just use Remote Console for the server.

There is a tool in another thread that will allow you to remote admin your server but I have not installed it as of yet.

But due to not being able to kick or ban anyone as of yet from the server I just find Remote Console works the best at least for me.
Page: 1 of 1