Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xavier2 W.I.P.

Page: 1 of 1
 Vampiro
01-27-2005, 9:33 PM
I'm loving them all Xavier2...Mostly the second of them That Anakin robe..It fits really good with the head...Wow can't wait!!!:D

P.S Whats the mod's name for that head...Or is it your personal head?...That head is so cool...Maybe you can answer my qeustion...Anyway thanks already.
 Achilles
01-27-2005, 11:38 PM
Xavier,

I don't know if this carries any weight, but I want you to know that one of the only reasons that I still check into Holowan is the release of this mod. I love to see all that's going on, but I'm trying to avoid spoilers, etc. With that said, please make some time for this. It really means that much to me :D

Thanks,

Achilles
 RebelScum!
01-28-2005, 2:38 AM
Is that Anakin whith vulgar shocks stick's enlarged?
 Bobo
01-28-2005, 11:25 AM
I worship this mod

This is a peice of art that outdoes Pacaso.

if this is relased this weekend then....

ALL HAIL XAVIER2 THE KING OF KOTOR MODDING :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-------------Bobo:c3po:

EDIT: Ok still will be the king whenever these mods are relased. im not being pushy lol. please note i cant type today and im misspelling release and i dont want to go back and fix it lol.
 Darth Dex
01-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Nice work! *mumbles* stop making me look bad. Just Kidding. Keep up the good work, besides it doesn't take much to make me look bad.
 sith_master2000
01-28-2005, 12:07 PM
I never new about this robe pack (becaus origionally all I wanted was the Boba Fett Armour) but now... I HAVE TO HAVE THOSE ROBES! THEY'RE THE COOLEST! Yeah I think everyone understands.
 RebelScum!
01-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Master Bobo
Pacaso.

Picasso (http://www.iama.gr/artgallery/picasso.jpg) ...not Pacaso

Wamp-a Wampa
 Xavier2
01-28-2005, 1:37 PM
Originally posted by Achilles
Xavier,

I don't know if this carries any weight, but I want you to know that one of the only reasons that I still check into Holowan is the release of this mod. I love to see all that's going on, but I'm trying to avoid spoilers, etc. With that said, please make some time for this. It really means that much to me :D

Thanks,

Achilles
And i should say it really means much to me you consider this mod that way Achiles. Thanks dude. That is a great motivation to finish it.:)

Thanks again
 Bobo
01-28-2005, 5:47 PM
Originally posted by RebelScum1
Picasso (http://www.iama.gr/artgallery/picasso.jpg) ...not Pacaso

Wamp-a Wampa

oh who cares

::raspberry:::p
 Seon
01-29-2005, 4:09 PM
Xavier sorry to bug you but i think that the last movie robe you made, the tunic looks too yellowish...in reallity it shuold be more like the uppertunic in movie robe 3 (obis robe from AOTC), what do you think???

Also Anakin's tunic and pants should be more to the brown than to baurdeaux (not sure i spelled this correct)
 Bobo
01-29-2005, 4:34 PM
shhhh

fixing textures might delay release lol j/k

--bobo
 Bobo
01-29-2005, 9:30 PM
True, that i await each day to see if hes releasing it, but ive actually been anticipating this mod more then Kotor2.

This mod is the best mod since the first mod that made all mods possible and i can see how many times i can say mod in a thread. lol

MOD!

7 times hehe.

For that- MOD! (8) i give my full support and i will be- MOD! (9) routing and cheering on its- MOD!(10) release day :)

lets- MOD! (11) hope its sunday.... MOD! (12) ok thats gettting annoying

no pressure although it would be nice this sunday, but still no pressure!

--------------bobo:c3po: MOD!

13! lol
 FunSolo
01-30-2005, 12:51 AM
just wonderin.. are u able to release your mod before the release of kotor2 ?
or will u probably convert it for the kotor2 if not?
 Prime
01-30-2005, 5:59 AM
Heh, I had forgotten about these robes. Which is surprising since they were such a pain in the ass to skin. :)

I hope this sees the light of day at some point...
 Xavier2
01-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Ok. The stuff is out in PCGAMEMODS. Unfortunatelly i had originally planned a larger side quest, but my job and the lack of spare time, got in the way.

Hopefully i was able to come up with a interesting Padawan mod and (finally) release the new Jedi Robes with the awesome PRIME's Movie Style skins.

That being said i am afraid i won't have the time to release anything else till KOTOR 2. But as soon as i get my hands on it i intend to go deeper in the MECK Project idea.

See you all then.

Xavier2
 Mav
01-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Awesome job Xavier2, see when K2 comes out.
 Durge
01-30-2005, 12:54 PM
This is a gret mod!!!! Downloaded it and tried it right away!!! and right away i found a problem, the heads were invisable. They just diddnt show up ingame and im wondering what do i need to make this work properly?
 Bobo
01-30-2005, 1:17 PM
(speechless)

its here.......
 Xavier2
01-30-2005, 2:23 PM
Originally posted by Durge
This is a gret mod!!!! Downloaded it and tried it right away!!! and right away i found a problem, the heads were invisable. They just diddnt show up ingame and im wondering what do i need to make this work properly?
The heads files are:
1. AnkinH.mdl/mdx, AnkinH/01/02/03/4.tga;
2. MaulH.mdl/mdx, MaulH.tga;
3. OKenobiH.mdl//mdx, OKenobiH01/02/03/04/05.tga;
4. QJinnH.mdl/mdx, QjinnH.tga;
5. Heads.2da;
6. Appearance.2da.

Make sure they are all in your Override.
 Xavier2
10-04-2005, 2:34 AM
Hello there

Sorry to resurect this old thread from the dead but i have been geting PMs about the current status of my work and i tought the best thing to do would be let ppl know whats going on and hopefully get some of this stuff come to see the light of day.

Currently duo to the lack of free time and since modding consumes A LOT of it, i wont be able to finish the unreleased work i announced in this WIP thread.

BUT! if anyone is interested to finish it, i would more than gladly share the work at its current stage, as long as i get the proper credit for the work i have done so far. Im happy to say that most of it is in a "almost done" status and shouldnt be too hard to finish.

Case u are interested PM me and we can discuss how to share the files.

Cheers
Page: 1 of 1