Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Carth's Infiltrator Suit

Page: 1 of 1
 T7nowhere
10-03-2004, 12:14 PM
I made this mod Primarily for myself Because I am using Carth alot in this game(I'm actually playing through, first time in about 8 months) and I don't really like the color of his clothes. I just wanted something that would make him Look Tougher ;) Well I recieved sme nice comments about the recolor of Carth's clothes so I thought that someone else might like to use this skin as well.

Carth's Infiltrator Suit:DOWNLOAD (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/CIS.rar)

This mod adds a new clothing type Just for Carth. It is equipable on other Characters, but there is only a new clothing Texture for carth so it's would be pointless to equipe it on other party members. To access this new suit go to The Cantina in Anhorehead and ask to see Teeks inventory(A little Bat merchant) Note*The Merchant will only be in the Cantina if you have my ( Verpine implant integration Visor installed first ViiV thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=137143) ) mod installed first.

Carth's Infiltrator Suite Base stats:

Defense Bonus Melee +3
Extra Ranged Damage Type: Piercing
Regeneration +2

Upgrades:
Armor Reinforcement:
Defense Bonus +5
Improved Saving Throws Universal +5

Mesh Underlay:
Improved Force Resistance +20
Damage Immunity Slashing 25%

To install drop all files into override accept this readme or use the kmm file.This mod is best installed after installing my Verpine implant integration Visor mod so that you can purchase Carths new suit. Other wise you will have to cheat to get it.

cheatcode "giveitem t7_cis" without the quotes.

To uninstall remove all the mod files from override.
 Darth_ToMeR
10-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Nice. I like the texture :p.
 Mav
10-03-2004, 1:16 PM
looks good T7
 MTV2
10-03-2004, 3:27 PM
That looks awsome, good job:D
 Glamador
10-03-2004, 7:57 PM
I dont use the custom armors much really...just the skins that come with them! and i must say that black skin is terrific!
 T7nowhere
10-03-2004, 8:42 PM
Im glad you guys like my first skin recolor. I realy like the way it came out and it was pretty easy to do.
 svцsh
10-03-2004, 9:28 PM
Great skin T7 keep it up :)

svцsh
 RedHawke
10-03-2004, 9:35 PM
Very nice T7! :D
Page: 1 of 1