Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Upgrade Status

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
11-11-2001, 7:47 PM
Kioet Csuhen is me of course. I hope this clears the mist on all your minds. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

Kioet Csuhen: When is roguesquadron.net forums being updated?
We've been waiting 1 month, 2 weeks, and 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boba Rhett:
And..... You would be asking here..........why?

Sherack Nhar:
Because he's been banned everywhere else

j/k, couldn't resist

Tie Guy:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Because he's been banned everywhere else

j/k, couldn't resist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, lets see....
Jediknight.net and Jediknightii.net twice. And he only goes to those, here, and RS.net. So he really has been banned from half of the forums he's visited.

Anyways, i think he's asking ZeroXcape, he was the one who said they'd get an update, and Zero use to be around here.

Kioet Csuhen:
you're still a member there tie guy, you haven't lost your insanity yet. 'cause if you did, you'd be dead. shortly before you joined, we created a viral that kills someone when their insanity level decreases past 5%. you're just barely hanging on. We all miss you, btw.

Tie Guy:
I still go over there, but i hate to sort through all that crap to get to the good topics. (no offense btw )

Felix29:
Yeah, it's like wading through a sewer

ChrisC3po:
The RS.net forums will be updated when all the rest of our forums are upgraded. When will this happen you ask? To be honest, I'm not really sure. We are hoping to move to a new server in about 2 - 3 weeks, after that upgrading the forums will be one of the top concerns (the graphics are already in the works).

Kioet Csuhen:
Why no upgrade?
Chris3po, aristotle, and whoever else owns the forums of rs.net. When's the upgrade going to happen?

darthfergie:
We might have already upgraded...might...

Oh sorry I thought you ment this site
Sorry

Wraith 9:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfergie
We might have already upgraded...might...
What did you meen by that??? it is not upgraded.... believe me ... i looked.

Kioet Csuhen: they're never going to upgrade it.

ChrisC3po:
The RS.net forums will be upgraded along with all of our other forums. I can not give you a time frame; however, becuase it is entirely dependent upon when we get our new server. After we move to our new server we'll start converting all of the forums to vBulletin.

Wraith 9: euh... what do you mean move to a new server.... didnt they already do that... and if they didnt... why was it offline????

Kioet Csuhen:
They were down because they (the server) switched IP addresses, and since Aristotle gave them an email he no longer uses when he signed up, they couldn't send him the IP address, and he had to contact them through fax or mail.

I hope that explains it. And thank you Chris, for answering our question.
 Wraith 5
11-11-2001, 8:27 PM
and if you want to know....
Im Wraith 9 there...
 Ikhnaton
11-12-2001, 5:57 AM
Rogue15, just let the upgrade issue die. I've been in this "biz" long enough to know that things happen when they happen. You get used to it. Whining and complaining doesn't help.
 Rogue15
11-12-2001, 11:36 AM
I've already stopped. The reason for my complaining is cause gb.com somewhat spoiled me. didn't realize this 'til yesterday. hehe
 GUNNER
11-14-2001, 11:12 AM
It will never cease to amaze me how much people ***** and moan.
 Rogue15
11-14-2001, 1:46 PM
it's amazing the torture u must go through to ask a question...and more so to get an answer...

[This message has been edited by Rogue15 (edited November 14, 2001).]
 Ikhnaton
11-14-2001, 6:32 PM
any turture you are going through is brought on by your own self.
Page: 1 of 1