Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Invasion Of The Super Star Destroyer

Page: 1 of 1
 Grim_Reper
10-02-2004, 12:17 PM
This Battle Takes Place On The Imperail Super Star Destroyer. You Must Have This Info.

Name:
Alignment: Ex. Rebel/Imperal <--- Pick One
Ranking: Capt.,Com,Lt,Etc
Guns:

Sooooo...............

Name: Grim
Alignment: Imperial
Ranking: Capitan
Guns: Blaster Pistol, E11 blaster rifle, Stouker Concussion Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Detpacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:launcher: The Alarm sounded. The Rebels had finally come for revenge for the massacre at Hoth. A Rebel Ran Past My Room And Sent A Transmission. "This Is Ranito Don Reporting From Section A Subsection B Resqusting---" I shot the comlik before he could finish. :tommys: :attack2:
 JoinUsOrDie
10-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Name: Ranito Don
Alignment: Rebel
Ranking: Lt.
Guns: E11 Blaster Rifle, Flechete Gun
--------------------------------------------------

I ran down the hallway just to be shot at by an Imp. so i took aim................
 gonyjets
10-02-2004, 2:48 PM
Oh this one's in first person. Yay!

Name: Gufyar Wiles
Weapons: E-11 blaster rifle, thermal detonaters, dual vibroswords.
Strengths: Melee combat
Weaknesses: Ranged combat, not a good pilot
----------------------------
I walked down the hallway, my heart full of fear. It was beating fast. I told it to stop and realized I probaly sounded foolish. "Why, oh why, did the Rebellion have to attack on his first day?" I thought to myself. Suddenly, I stopped. I heard blaster fire. I quietly drew my blades Teragaus and Lokinim and steathily walked down the hall.
 Brandoise Veeyr
10-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Name: Brandoise Veeyr
Weapons: Vibroblade, 2 proton-grenades, DL-14 blaster pistol, E-15 Blaster Rifle, datapad
Strengths: Ranged combat, stealth
Weaknesses: Piloting, talking

Brandoise heard blaster fire near by. The boarding party's initial blitz was successful, but he knew it would not be easy from here on. Keeping his DL-14 pistol in hand, he continued to creep forward..
 Purple Wolf
10-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Name: Purple Wolf
Ranking: Commander
Guns: DL-14 Blaster Pistol, vibro-sword, Thermal Detonators, E-11 Blaster Rifle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I lead my assualt team down the corridors i wonder if this attack would be worth it.

My thoughts were cut short when i heard someone speaking over the com system. "This is Ranito Don Reporting From Section A Subsection B Resqusting---" the voice was suddenly cut off.

As my team and I round the corner we saw a couple of stormtroopers running our way.
:trooper::trooper::trooper::trooper::trooper::troo per:

I raised my E-11 Blaster Rifle and fired. I took down a couple of Stormtroopers. We had taken them by surprise.
My team managed to take out the stormtroopers without taking any casualties.
but i knew it was only a matter of time untill we did. i just hoped i wasnt going to be on of them.

My team and I started to make our way up to the turbolift so we could get to the bridge.
 RebelScum!
10-21-2004, 8:55 AM
Name:Jan Solo
Alignment:Empire
Ranking:Corpral
Weapons:Vibro Knife and Double silenced Blaster pistols
Strength:Stealth
Weakness:Heavy Weapons

This is when im thinking
__________________________________________________ __

I moved slowly down the hall when i heard some noise in the kitchen. I sneaked into the kitchen and found a rebel with a blaster pistol in hand. He did'nt see me as he was to busy looting the body of the cook. Man, my favorite cook to. I slowly moved up to the rebel scum and gave him a taste of my Vibro knife in the neck. I forgot to hold his mouth and he screamed.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-22-2004, 3:56 PM
Name: Zoric Bastar
Alignment: Empire
Ranking: Corporal
Weapons: E-11 Blaster Rifle, Two-vibroblades, Frag Grenades
Strengths: Close Combat
Weakness: Ranged Combat

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As I heard some explosions I got my equipment and puled out my vibro-blades. As I exited my room I saw a rebel soldier. I quickly dodged the shot and jumped over to him and killed him. I ran down to where some fellow Imperials were.
 primalunderdog
10-22-2004, 5:27 PM
Name:Maveric Kun
Weapons:Vibro-Darts,Modified E-11 blaster rifle,Dark cloak that conceals all weapons.
Alignment:Unknown
Pros:good at making fast silent kills
Cons:Every side wants to kill him
 codj
10-22-2004, 6:01 PM
Name: Bac Reuben
Weapons:jetpack,proton missle launcher, two blasters.
Strengths: airborne attacks, high confidense, and even fights.
Weaknesses: too confident,when many people are against him, and not experienced.

Confusion was making me dizzy.I wasn't used to battles and I was getting sick from watching my friends die while I took down rebel after rebel. Suddenly, they retreated and I followed them.
 RebelScum!
10-24-2004, 12:48 PM
I slowly moved out of the room and ran down another hall. There was blaster fire all over the place dang these rebels! why can't we just form up and kill them. I ran to my quarters to find two rebels looking over my stuff! that is it! I fliped out my double pistols. I fired 8 times with each pistol. The rebels fell to the ground. I shot them a couple more times for good measure. I removed my helmet and my grabbed visor. It was heat sensitive so i could see people through walls. I grabbed a candy bar and headed out the door.
 primalunderdog
10-24-2004, 3:05 PM
I shot down a hall and came face to face with ...Jan Solo.Lighting fast I threw 2 vibro-Darts at him.To my suprise, he dodged them.So then i said "dodge this!" then i whiped out out my modified E-11 and fired 3 round burst.He shot back at me and the force of the blow knocked me to the ground...
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-25-2004, 3:34 AM
I ran up the hall and used my vibro-blades to kill a rebel. I then saw a rebel and my friend Jan Solo. I whipped out my E-11 and hit the rebel ovre the head with it knocking him out.....
 RebelScum!
10-25-2004, 6:54 AM
I was attacked by Maveric. I could see that his skills where far more advanced than mine. He shot three vibro darts. I was lucky to doge two and the third nicked me. Faster than i could see he pulled out his E-11 and hit me right in the chest! As i fell i fired 4 shots with my pistols. THis barely hurt Maveric but when i thought i was a gonner my good friend Zoric came running down the hall. He shot Maveric . I think i heard his body hit the floor but i blacked out in pain.

__________________________________________________ __

Thanks Evil Dark Jedi. Thanks for playing fair primal.
 codj
10-25-2004, 6:15 PM
After a long run, I was out of breath. I turned around and saw Zoric, Jan Solo, and some person I didn't know. I walked up to them to see if they needed any help.
 RebelScum!
10-26-2004, 5:11 AM
Hey codj..can't talk right now lol im blacked out....
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-28-2004, 3:24 AM
"Eh we dont need any help that guy on the floor is a rebel and Jan is well unconcious. Lets take him somewhere safe" I said as I walked next to Jan and pick him up.
 codj
10-28-2004, 6:48 PM
Since Zoric picked up Jan, I decided to guard them with my blasters. I then waited for Zoric to direct us in the right path.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-29-2004, 5:17 PM
"This way" I said and started to walk in that direction. I went into the medbay abd layed Jan on a bed. A droid rushed over to him and started to heal him....
 primalunderdog
10-30-2004, 8:51 AM
I followed them to the med room but somthing told me I knew the one i had made black out.I rushed inside and I put one step through the door and BAM!! Zoric had his vibro blade against my throat so fast even i had no idea what was going on.I stood there for what seemed like hours waiting on his next move.I could see Jan on the medical bed and the droid healing him.I knew the power of those vibro-blades,one touch could make me vomite and paralyze me.I knew even for me he was not going down with out a fight.This guy was protecting Jan with all his life."I am on a mission to eliminate Rebel commander Luke sky walker"I said,but no one moved not even the vibro-blades 5mm away from my throat...
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-30-2004, 4:42 PM
As I watched jan being recovered I heard the door open. I quickly drew a blade and went to the persons throat. "Give me a reason why I shouldnt kill you" I said.
 primalunderdog
10-31-2004, 5:38 AM
[i]I am on a mission to eliminate Rebel commander Luke sky walker"[/B]
(Thats why you should not kill me)I am not here to kill you,everyone wants to kill me,so put your blades down and tell me where Skywalker is.
 RebelScum!
11-01-2004, 7:42 AM
AS i began to come to i saw a healing droid...I was in the all to familiar medbay. I got up. I truned to the door and saw Maveric . But Zoric had his blade at his neck. I grabbed for my Pistols. I heard Zoric say Give me one good reason why i should'nt kill you.. Yeah! .
 codj
11-01-2004, 6:40 PM
I watched Zoric and Mavaric argue while I backed him up with my blasters. I wanted to shoot Maveric but I wanted some information first.
 primalunderdog
11-05-2004, 1:37 PM
"I am here to assasinate commander Skywalker,if anyone stands in my way they will be terminated.Stand down soldier,i am not here for you"I said.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-05-2004, 2:24 PM
"Luke isnt on this ship. This is an Imperial ship. Now get out of sights" I said.
 RebelScum!
11-05-2004, 4:23 PM
Zoric....Wait...He might be able to help us .
I sprung out the idea but still held my gun close to his head.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-05-2004, 4:27 PM
"Your right" I said. "Stay here. We want to question you."
 Revan Solo
11-06-2004, 2:19 AM
Name: Durst Onasi
Rebel
Guns: assault rifle, blaster pistol, three grenades

"What a ...", the comlink didn't speak anymore. But I knew, that they need me. I ran to my landing ship and sat me next to a commander. With a little hit the ship leave the rebel blocade runner and took his way to the star destroyer.
Suddenly there was a big explosion near our ship and I cannot say what happend but we must had have a lot of fortune cause we hitted at the destroyer hangar and I could see our ship burning at the cockpit.
I was petrified with horror and the commander next to me was dead. I didn't know what to do when another soldier shouted at me that I should get out of the way. I jumped up and ran after the others.
My leg hurted me but I didn't have time to care about it. We were only 40 at this time. At the end of the hangar was a lift, our only chance to survive, when the landing ship would explowed!
 codj
11-06-2004, 7:07 PM
I brought the closest chair there was in the room and forcefully shoved Mavaric into it. I still kept my gun close to his head.
 Revan Solo
11-07-2004, 4:38 AM
I hitted the controller of the lift but nothing happened. I hitted it again and the lift opened the door. Thankfully we walked in, no minute to late cause the hangar was destroyed by a big explosion.
The drive was short, the lift fast. After the few seconds the door opened, probably automaticly, and someone shouted:"Take cover!!" and soon we were fired by stormtroopers.

I wanted to fire back but I couldn't find my magazine. I must had lost it in the hangar. I took one of a dead soldier and at least it fitted. Puhh! I was very relieved.
I aimed at a stormtrooper and shoted. Aside! Damn. I tried it one more time and finally it worked.
The combat has taken only five minutes but for me it was five hours.

A officer gave us the sign to move quietly and we went down the corridor.
 primalunderdog
11-09-2004, 12:44 PM
"I am not here for you,stand down or you will be destroyed if it comes to that."
 Redwing
11-09-2004, 8:29 PM
((RevanSolo, please don't triple-post. At most, edit your original post and "bump" the thread. Thanks.))
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-09-2004, 9:00 PM
"I dont think so. So who said that Luke was on this ship?" I said.
 primalunderdog
11-11-2004, 7:10 AM
Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi
"I dont think so. So who said that Luke was on this ship?" I said.
"Oh,sorry,must have got on the wrong ship,stupid Bothan spy team." "oh well,I work for the empire as an assasin.(sorry for the spelling)Since he is not here,I will help out the empire in this struggle for the battlefield" "My rank is master gunnery sergant,and i am a expert marksmen,what can i do for you?"
 Revan Solo
11-13-2004, 4:45 AM
We walked for about a hour. Nobody tried to stop us, we even saw nobody!
This must be an ambush but it was too late to turn around. There must be a couple of troopers in our back.
 RebelScum!
11-15-2004, 4:19 AM
Why all the mystery then Marevic! Why did you attack us?. I'm not moving this gun away for your head untill you tell me whats going on.
 Purple Wolf
11-24-2004, 11:36 PM
The turbolift doors opened.
Without me having to give an order, my troops moved out and secured the area around the turbolift.
One by one the troops signaled that the area was clear.
I gave the order to move out.
As we moved up to the bridge we noticed that there were a lack of guards.
we moved even more carefully.
As we neared the bridge we also noticed that the bridge doors were open, we couldnt see anyone inside.
As we reached the bridges blast doors they slammed shut.
Behind us stormtroopers appeared from hideing.
I dove behind cover.
As i looked around and saw that not everyone made it behind cover in time.
I also noticed bomb on the walls where most of my men where hiding.
The explosion deafened me.
I was the only one left.
Just.
Before i blacked out i managed to roll a thermal detonator around the corner.
I took all the stormstoopers out.
I fell unconscious.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-25-2004, 12:02 AM
"Yes" I said as I kept my blade at Maveric's neck.
 Revan Solo
11-25-2004, 2:07 AM
I walked till I reached a door. I opened this door and saw a man lying on the ground.
 primalunderdog
11-27-2004, 11:43 AM
I was sent here during the battle to assasinate commander skywalker.If the mission was to be comprimised i was to help the empire in the stuggle for the battlefront.(help them in the battle).The force tells me skywalker will be here.Now unless you want to see my skill I suggest you remove your weapons from my neck and head.
 Revan Solo
11-27-2004, 11:48 PM
The man was handcuffed. I didn't knew if he was imperial cause he was without a uniform. I looked around in the room. There was nothing except the man.
 Oriolemanbr
12-21-2004, 4:24 PM
name: Oetch Tisimia
Aligement: Rebel
Position: Colonel
Weapons: T21 Rifle, scout Blaster pistol, c50 frag grenades.
Strength: Piloting, marksmanship, dodging
weaknesses: Melee combat.

Oetch and his Bothan 70 man termination team mowed through three stormtrooper teams until they were rooms away from the medbay. The final trooper oetch knocked out with the butt of his blaster pistol. He glanced at the medbay door, his rebel marine armor flashing in the beeping alarm warning lights.He threw a C50 frag grenade at it, blwoing the door clear. There seemed to be some commotion going on. A mand had his vibro blase to anther mans neck. In unison all of the power-T21 rifles were raised, making a slight clanking sound. The bothans pulled down their visors. Some shots were fired, but only at the droids, who were blasted to smithereens.
 TDK
12-25-2004, 2:32 AM
Ohh, I was so lucky when this republican guy found me! He asked me what happened but I didn't want to tell him everything.
Then he said to me: "I am Revan, and you?"
 Xhacker
01-03-2005, 3:31 PM
Name: Jon Landcaster
Alignment: Rebels
Guns: Blastech E-17D Sniper Rifle, Taser, Blastech E-11 Blaster Rifle, Samuri Sword.

I Finally arive on the death start, looks like the party is already started. So I run down that hall to get with the rest of the guys.The only people I found was Oetch and his team. I decided to join his team.
 Revan Solo
01-03-2005, 11:59 PM
(Sorry, not Death Star, you are on a Star Destroyer!:p )
 Xhacker
01-04-2005, 1:43 AM
then i realise that I landed on the wrong ship. That's why nobody is here, but why did the imperail leave the death star................. boom
Page: 1 of 1