Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Control mapping!

Page: 1 of 1
 djdidge
10-02-2004, 2:12 AM
Hi All,

First post here....

i wish i'd researched this game further before i bought it!... for a start i wouldnt have touched it if i knew it was an XBOX port!

I read somewhere in this forum that it feels like a game of 4 years ago. That is sooo true.

My biggest boggle with it is the control binding pages. What utter crap! I have a fairly decent saitek joystick perfectly calibrated and yet, if i try to define controls its impossible not to see a joystick axis popup in the field. This is even with the joystick sensitivity set to 1. Also, the click detection of each control item is way out! you have to click the top half of each item before its selected. Not being able to set my own controls effortlessly and quickly is what will make me put this game on ebay!

Ill stick with it for a week or so then ill probably sell it.

Lets face it.... its a poor unpolished game that is quite expensive tbh.

Regards

DiDGE :fett:
 Alegis
10-02-2004, 2:17 AM
Its not really a port. Didn't feel like a console version to me at all.

As for the yoystick problem, it has already been solved. Look in the technical help forum.
Page: 1 of 1