Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

game spy disconnection

Page: 1 of 1
 Danath
09-29-2004, 5:20 PM
I have two questions, and they both might be related to eachother. I use the ps2 to play battlefront online, and when i log into gamespy i can play 2 or sometimes 3 games and then it will say that i have lost connection to the gamespy I.D. servers, so then i have to restart my ps2 and get on again and repeat the same process. Also, on the leaders boards section, i am not found in the stats database. please halp meh!!
 Danath
09-30-2004, 5:26 PM
can someone please help me? i have searched every forum on the internet and no one has ever stated this same problem. :(
 Danath
10-04-2004, 9:56 AM
this is seriously pissing me off. i post something, 5 days later no one has done ****. i emailed lucas arts 5 days ago, when they say they will get back to u in 48 hours, they still havent responded. i posted on gamespy forums, no one has responded.
also, no one else has had this same problem....
 Alegis
10-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Well as for the leaderboards, they're not fully accurate. Some don't come there as well for pc or have incorrect information (playtime).

Well no one has an idea then i guess. Do you need to login to gamespy for ps2?
Page: 1 of 1