Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue9
03-15-2001, 4:29 AM
MODS only Answer Please:
Can you Guys/Gals/Cracken change post counts, this is for leverage over at XWA so I won't be begging you to change mine here
 GUNNER
03-15-2001, 11:34 AM
It can be done but why do you ask? What do you need.
 Rogue9
03-15-2001, 1:36 PM
I was considering changing my name to CorHorn over at XWA because it seems to confuse people when two R9's post
 Redwing
03-16-2001, 5:48 AM
PLEASE use a better name than Corhorn.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 GUNNER
03-16-2001, 8:35 AM
The only problem with that is that in the past some members have changed their names but we mad it a policy to not change their post count on the new name because it was there idea to change names and we told them they would have to start over at 1 and they did it anyway. Just ask Cracken..

So needless to say if we were to do it for you that would be unfair to the other members...

and if we made it a policy to do so everyone would want to be changing names when ever they thought of something better.

Sorry, but no can do..

You can change your name but you start over at 1...
 Rogue9
03-17-2001, 3:00 AM
not here I was talking about XWA
 Lujayne
03-17-2001, 3:46 AM
Everything's pretty much the same here as it is at XWA.
 Rogue9
03-17-2001, 4:44 AM
forget I asked http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif), I know it won't be done now anyway
Page: 1 of 1