Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars BattleFront RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 JoinUsOrDie
09-29-2004, 4:25 PM
This is a battle between the Republic & The Rebels On Hoth No Rules Apply accept you need to state your characters Name,Side, Weaponry, Preffered Vessel, And Other Equip.
 gonyjets
09-29-2004, 5:49 PM
Umm... The republic and the rebels? Is that right? I thought the Imperials attacked Hoth...

Name: Taureg Bodilla
Side: Rebels
Weaponry: Sniper Rifle, Pistol
Perferred Vessel: Taun-Taun
Other Equipment: None

Taureg yawned groggily. He hated third watch. It was right in the middle of the night, and he could never get a proper amount of sleep. He decided to doze a little bit against the hard, ice walls of Echo Base.
 JoinUsOrDie
09-30-2004, 2:09 PM
Ranito Don Watched Silently As The AT-TE Walkers Marched Toward Echo Base."The Third Watch Is The Smallest" He Said As He Flew Int The Air With His Jetpack. :rifle1: :explode:
 JoinUsOrDie
09-30-2004, 2:09 PM
Ranito Don Watched Silently As The AT-TE Walkers Marched Toward Echo Base."The Third Watch Is The Smallest" He Said As He Flew Int The Air With His Jetpack. :rifle1: :explode:
 SoulKiller
10-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Name- Martin Church
Side-Rebels
Weapons-Blaster Pistol, Assault Rifle
Vessel-Snowspeeder
Misc Equipment-None

"Why would they plant a base on a planet like this!? From what I can tell it's just a large ice ball, with no intelligent life besides us. There's only two kinds of weather here: Cold and freakin' freezing!"
 MarcusLeCoy
10-02-2004, 5:59 AM
Name: Marcus LeCoy
Side: Rebels
Weapondry: Vibroblade, Blaster Rifle
Preferred Vessel: A-wing
Other Equipment: Medpacs, repair kit

Marcus looked up and saw http://www.horus.at/~bjelli/scifi/starwarsdesign/hoth.jpg)

"Oh boy.." Marcus says, breathing heavily, he runs to his A-Wing, (named Martol) and flies to the AT-ATs...

His twin blaster cannons weren't doing any good, and he was taking heavy fire, so he thought his ship would be better off staying at Echo Base. He would do ground battle.

Marcus ran out to see..

http://gioco.net/starwars/ultimosettore/images/vehicles/at-st.jpg)

"It just gets better and better....." Marcus calls to some troops and they start to clear out some of the ground forces....
 SoulKiller
10-02-2004, 1:21 PM
Holy....Why does all the bad stuff happen to me?
 Zahrahk
10-03-2004, 1:27 PM
OOC: Um.. JoinUsOrDie, I think you mean AT-AT walkers. AT-TE walkers were the six legged walkers on Geonosis, which happened decades before the Battle of Hoth.

IC:

NAME: General Zahrahk
SIDE: Imperials
WEAPONRY: his own personal modified AT-AT, 2 handheld blasters, laser rifle
PREFERED VESSEL: " Any ship that looks like it says 'Beware' is my kind ship" - General Zahrahk
OTHER EQUIPMENT: Macrobinoculars, medpack, recon droid

General Zahrahk smirked at the fleeing rebels. He stood in the cockpit of his own AT-AT. The gunner shot at the tiny rebel soldiers on the ground.

"Gunner" barked Zahrahk

"Yes, sir?" the gunner turned around.

General Zahrahk smiled. "No mercy"

"Yes, sir." The gunner said, and returned to his position.

The gunner aimed his weapons toward a group of snowspeeders. He pressed the fire button. A large blue bolt shot at the speeders, and consumed the whole ship. A few seconds later, the snowspeeder blew up painfully.
 JoinUsOrDie
10-05-2004, 12:49 PM
OOC: Um.. JoinUsOrDie, I think you mean AT-AT walkers. AT-TE walkers were the six legged walkers on Geonosis, which happened decades before the Battle of Hoth.

I know what im talking about!
 Sabre_Fett
10-09-2004, 3:55 AM
Name: Jango Fett :fett:
Side: Mandolorian
Weaponry: Westar Dual Pistols, E-11 Blaster Rifle, Flamethrower
Perferred Vessel: Slave I
Other Equipment: Jetpack

Jango Fett lands in a Cave close to Zero base in his Slave I

He sneaks up to the secret entrance Desguised as a Brokendown AT-AT But its covered by a forcefield and I can only get in through retenal Scanner So i wait Patitently untill a imperieal officer comes by and i put him in a headlock and force co-operate him and sneak into the base...
 Sabre_Fett
10-09-2004, 3:57 AM
Sry for the confusion the secret entrance was disguised not me lol
 Purple Wolf
10-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Name: Purple Wolf
Side: Rebels :biggs:
Weaponry: Pistol, Assault Rifle, Thermal Detonators.
Perferred Vessel: Snowspeeder
Other Equipment: None :sspeeder:

The Snowspeeder in front of me blew up. I flew around the explosion and started evasive manuvers. i managed to get past all the AT-AT's then turned around and started tripping over the one at the back.
 Purple Wolf
10-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Is this ment to be the battle of hoth or r u making the battlefield hoth and having 2 sides that shouldnt meet fight.
namely the Republic and the Rebel Alliance.

Because i know that the battle of Hoth should be Imperials VS Rebel Alliance
 primalunderdog
10-31-2004, 7:56 AM
I don't mean to flame you or anything but you realy need to get your crap straight and stop double posting,you did this before now stop,don't go making a RPG with out knowing what the frick you are doing.
 LukeKatarn
10-31-2004, 8:06 AM
Yeah. JoinUsorDie obviousley has no idea. Rebels and Republic never fought. Time to tel a mod about this...
 Redwing
10-31-2004, 10:55 AM
((Wait, whu?

I don't see any rules violations going on. It is perfectly okay to make an RPG without knowing what the frick you're doing. It's not worth threatening to tell a mod (which is also pointless, since I read these forums everyday and 'a mod' is going to see it anyway ;))

With that said, everybody, please use the edit button rather than posting a totally new post. It's just 'cleaner'. :)))
 LukeKatarn
10-31-2004, 11:52 AM
And it improves your post count, and the mods don't want that to happen, do they.:D
 Cyborgninja
11-17-2004, 7:50 PM
Hey can I still join???
 LukeKatarn
11-18-2004, 9:56 AM
Yeah, but I can't belive yo uwould want to join this. It's very......................................... VERY VERY............................... PLAIN OUT DIRTY ROTTEN ODD!:p :D I don't think you want to join it, you just want to join it so you can join every dang RPG so you can improve your post count:p :D Just kidding. Have fun. ........................... If you join.........................))
 Redwing
11-18-2004, 11:01 PM
((LukeKatarn, if you don't like a thread, don't post in it. Thanks.))
Page: 1 of 1