Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Server Hosting for PSII; Mic not working for Hosting Player

Page: 1 of 1
 EL 420
09-26-2004, 9:36 AM
Hi All,

I found out that since I am playing on the PS II via modem and not using my PC while doing this. I found a program where I can make my PC become a dedicated server for PS II people. Once I downloaded and installed this program and ran it everything works, except...

My Mic does not work while I am on my PS II. My 4 others friend who are also logged into the PC Hosted Server (my PC on my network) can hear and talk to eachother without a problem. I am the only one who cannot hear or speak with them.

Have others expeirenced this? Is there a "mute" button on or something?

I jumped out of the hosted game and into <somerandomserver> and my Mic works just fine, then I jump back into my PC hosting server and my Mic does not work, so it is not my Mic...

Any thoughts or help on this would be awesome.

Thank You in Advance.

EL 420

ps this is one of the best games ever created and I would love to be able to Host and talk at the same time!
 Echo_t
09-30-2004, 5:11 AM
I had the same problem. It turned out that my router had port 3658 set to UDP instead of TCP. When you are running the sever through a router you need to forward the following ports to your PC:

3658 TCP
3659 TCP
6500 TCP
27900 TCP

That is how mine is set up and it I can connect to the server with the PS2 and use the mic. Also, I hade ZoneAlarma and that was stoping me from working properly.

Echo_t
Page: 1 of 1