Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Quest for Passcodes

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Drew
11-30-2001, 10:51 AM
If you have any passcodes for Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader, and you know that they WORK, please list.
 Rogue15
12-01-2001, 2:19 AM
this could go in the passcode forum...

i don't know any codes, i've only played the rogue leader demo..
 Master Yoda
12-03-2001, 9:59 PM
What do you need passcodes for? IMO passcodes make a game to boring because once you have them you cant help but use them.
 Redwing
12-05-2001, 1:05 AM
Just passcodes to gain ships and unlock bonus levels if you don't have time to earn them. :)
 Lucas_is_insane
12-05-2001, 10:23 AM
I've worked my butt off trying to get past the battle of endor, i am getting so frustrated because ships keep crashing into me, you need all your damn lives for this level!!!! So some passcodes, even for just some extra lives would be nice! Is anybody ever going to post any?????????:fett:
 Dark Drew
12-12-2001, 7:53 AM
use the x wing and use all of your proton torps. you will most likely die twice but if you use all of your torps you will get a higher kill count.
 Heavyarms
12-13-2001, 11:46 AM
I have gotten almost all the upgrades, but not advanced shields. try using the a-wing. it sounds stupid, but with better weapons, lasers, and shields, just take fast strafing runs, and then blow up the shields, which doesn't take long with better weapons.
 Darth Sceltor
12-17-2001, 10:07 PM
I can beat in in an X-Wing with a Silver with no problem. You just have to get the upgrades. I beat the game without any passcodes either, but I may have to use some when they come out. "Triumph of the Empire" is really pissing me off. Its the only mission where I don't have silver or better.
 Dark Drew
12-20-2001, 2:14 PM
Triumph is one of the easiest if you have seeking cluster missles. after you beat the guys on the surface, you only need 6 more clusters to kill the guys in the trench who are right infront of you.
Page: 1 of 1