Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

naboo starfighter & tie fighter?

Page: 1 of 1
 k2dart
11-20-2001, 1:58 AM
i checked this code section on http://cube.ign.com/codes/15337.html)

i tried to unlock the naboo starfighter. i'm sure i completed the training mode in all 4 time settings (i didnt wait till the time ran out, i just paused, and ended the training). but in the hangar, i do see a naboo starfighter, but i cannot select it for my missions, i am up to the bespin mission and can't select the starfighter. also with unlocking the tie, i passed the imperial academy heist in both time settings, but i dunno where the tie fighter is in the hangar. i assume its supposed to be in the little room behind the millenium falcon, but i dont see any fighter in there. can somebody help me?
 dimetrodon
11-20-2001, 10:11 PM
i haven't bothered to get teh naboo fighter, didn't likle it much in teh first one, its fun but way to fast.

and i ahve the same problem with getting the tie fighter.
 Dark Drew
11-24-2001, 1:56 AM
In order to use the craft(s) you need to complete the 10 original missions. I know, it's just taunts you in the hangar.
 Lucas_is_insane
11-25-2001, 12:47 AM
Getting the Tie Fighter is tough, I've finally finished getting it. You must, i repeat, MUST finish the Imperial Heist Missons, stealing the Tie Fighter in both of them. The day mission is a little more difficult, after you get past the final sensor arrays, fly up over the mountains almost directly behind you, DON'T let any imperials see you. There should be a huge area in the mountains where there is a communications array, right beside it is a tie fighter. Shoot it with ions until it takes off, after it takes off, shoot it with ions again, back off, then it should land, when it does, a rebel logo will appear over top of it. Steal the tie and complete the mission, but the Empire will know that you stole the tie so you'll have to work fast, knock out the turrets around the Shuttle quick, and get it out of there! During the night it's a little easier, after you get past the sensor arrays, there will be a path farthest to your left, go down the path, there will be a landing pad, and a tie fighter! SHOOT THE PILOT and steal the tie, flying into the same Rebel logo. Complete the mission, they won't know that you've stolen the tie, however until you fire your weapons, so keep the finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire on the turrets around the shuttle. Then you should have the tie fighter! right before you choose a mission, you know where it shows what craft are available, you should see the tie there also, it's in the back right of the hangar.
 k2dart
11-25-2001, 2:30 AM
cool, thanks. actually i stumbled upon getting the tie fighter during the day. but i couldnt find it during the night, i thought i'd be in the same place. but i know what ur talking about the area where it is during the night, i'll try it right now. thanks alot
Page: 1 of 1