Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupid N00b question

Page: 1 of 1
 MrTrust
09-25-2004, 6:37 PM
I have the PC version. Took me forever to figure out that a double tap to the spacebar would active my jetpack but now I have a new problem, what key do I hit to lay mines or call in orbital strikes when I am using the classes that can do that?
 Dragon_mk69
09-26-2004, 4:09 PM
I dont know abought mines but for the orbit strike you hit the g key to switch to it you will see the change where you ammo is on your hud. the right click to go to driods view. control the driod like a vehicel then when you get where you want to blow something up hold the right mouse button down till it goes boom. It can be shoot down though. so watch out. I figure that mines are the same buy i have yet to use them.
 JIMPY
09-30-2004, 12:24 PM
the orbital strike is the alt-fire for the recon droid the sniper has. The heavy infrantry units have mines as one of their secondary weapons. The heavy infrantry are the ones with the rocket launchers.
Page: 1 of 1