Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crashing constantly.

Page: 1 of 1
 cenobite
09-25-2004, 4:14 PM
I can NOt play a whole level without the game crashing.

Both in XP and in 98 SE. Following is my current config.

VERSION OS: (WinXP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build #2600)) ¤ CPU: (1 CPU - AMD Athlon XP 2700+ (T-Bred), 2.21 GHz, L1: 64KB L2: 256KB (0% Load)) ¤ Mem: (Usage: 159/512MB (31.05%)) ¤ (|||-------) ¤ HD: (Total/Free: 160.26/70.54GB) GeForce FX 5200 with the latest drivers from NVidia.

I successfully got through the first 2 or 3 levels in 2 scenarios and everytime I am playing, I get kicked out of the game in random places. I get an error in module Battlefront.exe. I have tried uninstalling SP2 (without success ... It only removed the damn Media Player update) Making sure the region was set to US English and tried several settings on the FX 5200 config page.

Also whenever I start the game, my DSL modem drops synch and I go offline. I ahve not even tried to play online yet.

I did have trouble installing as well, but the workaround got me through it.

Anyone have any ideas? HELP!
Page: 1 of 1