Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Quick graph card question

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMuffin
09-24-2004, 5:25 PM
Ok, so I can't run battlefront on my new computer because it has a Radeon X600 (which I think is not supported).

In the meantime, I play it on an older system with a GeForce 2 (X600 not supported, but GeForce 2 is.......... strange). Anyway, this other comp barely meets the requirements, so it's not that fun to play (freezes often).

I was planning to get a new vid card anyway (X600 might not be good enough for the games to come), but I'm just not sure which to pick. I want to stay with Radeon, so I thought about the 9800 card. So please tell me if it's a decent choice, and if it works with battlefront.

Thanks!
 ReturnFire
09-24-2004, 5:44 PM
Here it is a related x600 thread you could check up on might not actually be the card but your region settings.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136155)
 Andy867
09-27-2004, 1:47 AM
To get the very best on prices, go to www.pricewatch.com) and look for like Gainward ATI Radeon or BFG or something like that (those are the top of the line for those video cards).
Page: 1 of 1