Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

looking for players..

Page: 1 of 1
 Plasma
09-23-2004, 6:39 AM
We are looking for older, mature and dedicated players for SWBF. Our average age is around 25. My clan current plays Battlefield Vietnam, Enemy Territory, Call of Duty:United Offensive and now Battlefront. We are a very competitive clan. In TWL, for Battlefield Vietman, We are #2 in the 10 vs 10 and #3 in the 5 vs 5. We were also #2 in the 8 vs 8 before we dropped that ladder. Our core group from BFV is now playing SWBF so we will bring that competitivness to Battlefront.

You must be 20+ years old (exceptions can be made for younger, more mature players), and you must be dedicated, determined, have good comunication stills and good teamwork.

If you are interested, visit our website at www.thedevastation.com), on ventrilo at 64.246.48.71:3200 or our game server==> Battlefront.

thx
 Plasma
09-24-2004, 9:39 AM
My hotmail is plasmafused@hotmail.com
 HarkoninVSC
09-25-2004, 10:40 PM
My msn is harkonin@hotmail.com and my xfire is harkoninvsc.
Page: 1 of 1