Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i wish - planets

Page: 1 of 1
 ulfsark88
09-24-2004, 9:33 AM
I would have liked if new planets were brot in.. or atleast in time...

like... even tho some are in the Clone Wars ara, the planet is still there...

i would like to go to Kamino and not just the cloning station but the land to... i want to see some female Kaminoan ;) like Taun We :p yumy

and i would really like to visit Hoth. and even tho the planet is now nothing... no battles etc.. i would still be cool... see the rubble if any, and well get different crystals, animals (very rare) and so on...

and to visit the wookiee planet Kashyyyk and i would like to see Rhen Var, i wanted to see these places before i even found out they were in Battlefront, which i really cool but... i would like them in Galaxies... plus there are still afew more planets... and i would like to see more races... at least NPC's like... how when you see it on the movie in Tatooine theres TUNS! and still like to see more creatures for online users... which they added two, does anyone know what the 2nd one is?
 DragoonLah
09-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Coruscant would be way cooler.
Page: 1 of 1