Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird code found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Tundra
05-21-2001, 12:30 AM
I was playing around with the passcode section in the options menu, just entering random letters, and after that I decided to do Ambush at Mos Eisley. When the cutscene appeared saying that the city was under attack by the six tie bombers, one bomber mysteriously crashed, having been shot by a teammate!?!?!?! Could someone explain this?
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-21-2001, 10:58 AM
Did you still have to fight them? Once I played Liberation of Grared V and wedge got hit in the cut sescne but I think it was due to my diing just before the cut secince.

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"
 Wade Vox
05-21-2001, 4:21 PM
A while ago, Redwing posted exactly the same thing in the General Discussion forum...so I doubt it is the code that you entered.
 Tundra
05-22-2001, 2:19 AM
Yes, I still had to fight them but there just 5.
 Wade Vox
05-22-2001, 4:15 PM
On Beggar's Canyon, if you are firing when the level ends, you see some stray laser blasts in the cut-scene. Now all I have to do is aglin them just right...
 Redwing
05-26-2001, 5:56 AM
Originally posted by Wade Vox:
A while ago, Redwing posted exactly the same thing in the General Discussion forum...so I doubt it is the code that you entered.

Yeah, it was really funny but NOBODY BELIEVED ME!!! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/mad.gif)

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
Page: 1 of 1