Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Video Problem - characters partially invisible and different color shapes

Page: 1 of 1
 bryanc1
09-23-2004, 7:59 PM
My game is running with the characters partially invisible (you can see through them around different parts of the characters body). Not only this, while I'm playing, there are strange blocks (some invisible as well) and shapes (usually perpendicular lines, in the shape of squares) that "cycle" around and towards the character in play. I've ran the video detecting part as well as turning the video down all the way to the lowest settings and it still happens. I tried running the most detailed settings as well and it locked up, so I know it can't be fixed that way. Any other settings or suggestions, I may be missing??? Thanks.
VISHUS
 bryanc1
09-24-2004, 4:03 PM
I found out from a co-worker today, to lower the water detail, turn off the bumpmap as well as the v-sync in addition to INCREASING the resolution will solve and fix this problem. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that's wondered about the same thing.

B
Page: 1 of 1