Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hi all

Page: 1 of 1
 basselope
09-23-2004, 7:58 AM
new to the forums, just wanted to say hi.

also, i was messing around with my controls (pc version) and was wondering, when you zoom in, is there only 1 magnification? Every time i zoom, i try using the scroll wheel to increase magnification and it just takes me out of scope mode. Any help would be appreciated.

thx
 Sam Fisher
09-23-2004, 8:00 AM
As Imps, you get one zoom, as Rebels and Droids, you get two zooms I think, and as the Clones, you get one.

BTW, welcome to the forums :wavey:
 JediJohn
09-23-2004, 8:34 AM
welcome indeed
 Stingray
09-23-2004, 8:56 AM
Welcome basslope, hope you'll enjoy yourself while visiting these forums :)
 0MERCURY0
09-23-2004, 8:57 AM
:D Welcome to the forums :D
 chrishaolin
09-23-2004, 9:10 AM
Originally posted by basselope
new to the forums, just wanted to say hi.

also, i was messing around with my controls (pc version) and was wondering, when you zoom in, is there only 1 magnification? Every time i zoom, i try using the scroll wheel to increase magnification and it just takes me out of scope mode. Any help would be appreciated.

thx

i am new to the forum also..

i think you can increase magnification by pressing whichever key you have binded to zoom a second time. by default its third mouse button
 klouie316
09-23-2004, 6:51 PM
HI:D Im also new to the forums and I cant wait to get battlefront :cool: but not till tuesday:rolleyes:
 Sabretooth
09-24-2004, 7:01 AM
Hi. You have apparently left, forgotten and erased this forum from your memory. Thank you for making one post here, now I'm off!
 ET Warrior
09-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Hi, welcome to our little neck of the woods...er...internet...

<_<

>_>

I hope you flourish as a wonderful contributing member of our boards :D
Page: 1 of 1