Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone have a problem with the Graphics??

Page: 1 of 1
 Capt. Kill
09-23-2004, 6:13 AM
On a couple of the forest maps, all of the grasses and small bushes appear as Black boxes with the picture of the grass on it.

Has anyone else seen this or fixed this problem?

I have a Radeon 9800pro 256meg card. 2.8Ghz and 1GB of ram. Don't think is a PC performance issue.

Any ideas? Already updated to the latest ATI 9800 drivers...
 [ILB]Pebbles
09-23-2004, 6:30 AM
Yea, running ATI X800 Pro here, and the graphics remind me of Dark Forces II game.
 AgtSmith
09-23-2004, 7:51 AM
SWBF looks like a UT2k MOD to me - the graphics are just horrible. I cannot believe this game was released as a serious title in 2004.
 PDL
09-23-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm also running this with an ATI Radeon 9800 and I can't even get into the game because the video is too choppy. it takes 10 secs just to click on something. According to the "System Analysis", this video card is supposed to be supported, but I'm not seeing any evidence of this.

My system:

P4 3.0 Ghz
2 Gigs Ram
ATI 9800 Pro (128 Meg Ram)

So, I don't believe this is a "performance" issue, considering I can run Doom 3 with video options cranked up a bit.
 Capt. Kill
10-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Just to let you know, I have fixed my problem. I simply updated to the latest video card drivers from ATI. I thought I already had the lastest, but found out that they just released some new one within a week or two of this post.

Good luck to the rest of you!!
Page: 1 of 1