Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupid Moff Seerdon

Page: 1 of 1
 Darthjoe
11-30-2000, 10:20 PM
Arrrghh! I'm having trouble getting better than a bronze on this level. Time is the issue here. Is this the hardest level to earn gold on?

Also, I've heard rumors of RS2... has anyone else heard those?
 Gold Squadron Leader
12-01-2000, 12:10 AM
Yes, one of the toughest levels. Speed is most critical in taking down the Moff's shuttle. It aint easy.

Yes, RS II supposedly in development for GameCube with possible release next fall. I'm hoping they do the same with RS and co-develop it for PC as well as the console. I bet it will have multi-player and co-operative play. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) Have you seen the movie previews of it released earlier this fall? Awesome! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/cool.gif)

------------------
Ties are flies, swat'em!
 Sky Master
12-01-2000, 10:14 AM
RSII????
 Darthjoe
12-01-2000, 5:35 PM
Hopefully they make it better. Like you said, a multiplayer game would be fantastic. But some of the levels could be crazy! Like fighting in the battle over Endor. As Red 5 was talking about in another post, flying by a superstar destroyer would be cool. It might take a minute or 2 just to pass all of it! Hehe... and flying into the half completed Death Star and going to it's core would be a very difficult level. They really should have made a level through an asteroid field too.. hopefully RS2 will have one.
 The Master
12-01-2000, 7:09 PM
I know! We need some space battles. Tthe closest we got to that in RS was the Death Star Trench Run. We need space battles!!!!
 Sky Master
12-01-2000, 8:01 PM
How about opratton sky hook for Luke's point of view?
 Gold Squadron Leader
12-01-2000, 8:30 PM
Yes, RS II should be awesome. The movie trailer I have seen only shows the assault of the first Death Star. The video quality was fantastic, as good as the film. And talk about a HUGE ship, flying around the Death Star would take half an hour at least.

It's been a while since I last checked on the status of RS II. So Rogues, if you have the time this weekend, please do some top secret research on the latest gossip of its development. Let's meet back here Monday to swap info. In additional to what it will be like, see if you can find out if it will be made for other platforms than GameCube. Good Luck!

------------------
Ties are flies, swat'em!
Page: 1 of 1