Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Best Buy = SKREW'D?

Page: 1 of 1
 I<3Stormies
09-19-2004, 2:57 PM
So um, isn't Best Buy gonna get uber fined for releasing the game early? It doesn't seem to be just one either, a lot of people have seen it at Best Buy. Should we be suprised is BB goes out of business in the next week? ;)
 DieStarWarsGeek
09-19-2004, 3:08 PM
They won't be sued. Any place can sell them as soon as they get them, the 21st is the general date for when it will be available.
 ZBomber
09-19-2004, 3:22 PM
It was released? NO ONE EVER TELLS ME THESE THINGS!

I'm still gonna wait til the 21st anyways
 Whoopknacker
09-20-2004, 4:59 AM
I talked to a guy at Best Buy, he said they were getting it on Friday and that they would shelve it as soon as they got it. Well I go down there and they say Hard Street Date. Meaning you sell it early you get busted. I would say there is a small amount of people going to get it. Also WalMart is 24hr near me, they get my $$$ over Best Buy.

Besides I want to play multiplayer and there is likely not a whole lot of people to play with right now. I want to get away with saying "Echo Station 3TA weve spotted Imperial Walkers"
 Prime
09-20-2004, 7:29 AM
Originally posted by Whoopknacker
Besides I want to play multiplayer and there is likely not a whole lot of people to play with right now. It will probably be like that for a few days anyway. It certainly was that way for JO and JA, since it took a while for servers to get set up.
Page: 1 of 1